Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a ac4 code that I can use online for in store pickup, I would be willing to pay $6.66 for it. Let me know

I got 1 AC4 right now and just realized I got 3 back when they were on sale a couple weeks ago. Hoping I don't get caught lol.

If anyone has a spare AC4 coupon, I'd appreciate it. For some reason, I never got my January email... Just sent them an email asking where it is, but I'd like to get in on the deal before it dies.

the coupon says wii-u only, so no one knows if it works in store with ps3/xbox 360 versions of the game.
It's so obvious, but I'm so tired I didn't even think of that. I might try it tomorrow though and see if I luckily get a nice or oblivious cashier. I'll be driving by best buy anyway. I'll post how it goes.

I picked up Rayman for 12. Even though I have it on Wii U I will fork over another 12 bucks for this awesome title.

Well I just got ACIV Xbox for $1.08 thanks to a 5 dollar cert and the code.

lol 

thanks for the intel bros

Is there a way to call in or write to unboxed to get the codes sent, does this work?
You can contact the mods and they will help you. The only problem is that it could take a while for a response. You just gotta hope they help you before the deal is over.

yeah I'm going to give it a shot instore tomorrow as well. Printed out the barcode only coupon so maybe they wont notice
How do you print the barcode only coupon? Mine has the online code on it as well.

I picked up Rayman for 12. Even though I have it on Wii U I will fork over another 12 bucks for this awesome title.
Is the Vita version the only one that's $12? I'd like to get the 360 version but it comes up as $36.00.

How do you print the barcode only coupon? Mine has the online code on it as well.

Is the Vita version the only one that's $12? I'd like to get the 360 version but it comes up as $36.00.
Yes because the Vita version is on sale. Weird that the X1 and PS4 are $40 before GCU and others are $60.

It really irks me that I don't receive my coupons despite being an unlocked member, and this was the case before renewing to the newer program even.

If anyone isn't going to use their AC coupon please hit me up.

And I said iwasn't going to us a coupon this month.  Dirt Cheap AC 4 this week and B1g2 last week which was B2B6 for me. Pretty nice deals.

i havent gotten my codes yet either..figures.. if anyone isnt using the ac code or the rayman code id love to use it..hit me up please and ty

In for Rayman, though I wonder if it's gonna be any cheaper when the next gen version comes out.

And dang I hate AC, but for $6 might not be so bad.

Well haven't read this thread for awhile but picked up AC4 for PS3 for $6 and Rayman on Vita for $12 after GCU/coupons. Used a $5 cert so $14 after tax pretty nice.

Used the online coupon for AC for the 360, and I may run up to the store later and use the other coupon on the Wii U version.
For $6, why not give it a try on the Wii U? It might be fun on the game pad.

[quote name="Flacksguy" post="11493771" timestamp="1391346708"]Used the online coupon for AC for the 360, and I may run up to the store later and use the other coupon on the Wii U version.
For $6, why not give it a try on the Wii U? It might be fun on the game pad.[/quote]

It will probably ring up at $12 in store (($30-$15)*0.8). The $6 price is because online orders take the GCU 20% off before applying the coupon.

Used the online coupon for AC for the 360, and I may run up to the store later and use the other coupon on the Wii U version.
For $6, why not give it a try on the Wii U? It might be fun on the game pad.
It won't be $6 in store the website gives us a better discount for whatever reason.(see above post lol)

Will trade any other coupon for the Assassins Creed one. Would love to get one for my brother so we can knock out some multiplayer

So was there even a consensus on if the PS3 version still comes with the thing you need to upgrade to the PS4?

Anybody play The Show for Vita?

Yes, and it's obviously scaled back a bit graphically and lighter in presentation (so it plays faster) but is otherwise nearly identical to the PS3 version. The only real gripe I ever had with it is that the analog pitching can be a bit rough at times because the Vita sticks can be kind of fiddly and aren't the best for precise movements.

bread's done
Back