Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
bought the xbox 360 version for a total of $6.42 thanks I was waiting for a price drop for xbox one version but at only $6 figured get the xbox 360 version for the price different between the xbox 360 and one version and then a year from now pick up maybe the xbox one version for cheap the way most assassin creed games go the following year at holiday

it was meant for wii-u versions only, bestbuy messed up. they almost messed up again this week with the gamers club offer of making the nintendo rocketfish wii-u bag for free. they changed the price to $30 last minute, i was half way checking out LOL

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-wii-u-bag-117737
Yeah I saw, good thing I saw these posts. And geez, I would've picked those up in a heartbeat. Best Buy should have one click like Amazon!

bought the xbox 360 version for a total of $6.42 thanks I was waiting for a price drop for xbox one version but at only $6 figured get the xbox 360 version for the price different between the xbox 360 and one version and then a year from now pick up maybe the xbox one version for cheap the way most assassin creed games go the following year at holiday
you are not going to get a next gen version of assaisn creed black flag game for $6.42 next year, maybe in 2016.

Thanks htz for pointing out Rayman Legends. Got that and 360 AC4 for $19.49 after tax. Pretty great deal.

I might cry when @Gamer coupons go away

yeah, i was going to get xbox 360 version at first, but then at last minute i remeber ps3 had a ps4 upgrade voucher that last till 2014
I'm going to go in Monday and use the Barcode coupon for that one. I'll pay the extra. I'll beat all 3 on rhose 3 systems then eventually buy XB1 copy and beat that.

Hope it works in store though

Aw, if I didn't already have Rayman Legends for Vita, I'd get that, too. Oh well, I'm happy with AC4 :)ps3:) for $6+tax. Thanks for the heads-up on the coupon working on it! :D/

Ill have to grab a :360: copy of AC IV in store. Already bought the :wiiu: version online.

The price on Rayman Legends is great also, to bad i picked up the Digital Version already. Its nice having that and origins ready to play anytime though.
it works twice? one in-store, one online?

Thanks htz for pointing out Rayman Legends. Got that and 360 AC4 for $19.49 after tax. Pretty great deal.

I might cry when @Gamer coupons go away

I'm going to go in Monday and use the Barcode coupon for that one. I'll pay the extra. I'll beat all 3 on rhose 3 systems then eventually buy XB1 copy and beat that.

Hope it works in store though
just make sure you keep track of the 3 game limit with gcu,

i believe may is the last issue of gamers mag, right? so are we going to get our last mag for the month of may? or is april the final month for the mag? any1 know?

Definitely. That'll be #2 if I get the ps3 one in store. I bought the 360 one on release but fortunately that was before they implemented the new rules. That leaves me a slot to get the XB1 version when it goes on sale for really cheap.

i believe may is the last issue of gamers mag, right? so are we going to get our last mag for the month of may? or is april the final month for the mag? any1 know?
May is the last issue but your last issue depends on when you originally signed up last year. Anybody that signed up in May 2013 through September 2013 will get the final issue. The current issue will be my last since I renewed in January last year. I will miss these awesome coupons (so many steals and freebies). :whistle2:(

Good looking out. If I go in store and pick up the :360: version that will be #3. Bought it on :ps4: as part of the buy 3 get $25 promo and again tonight for :wiiu:. Im just so glad I never opened the :ps4: one. :pray:

Thanks htz and others.  Wanted the game on PS4 when I eventually get one but price is too good to pass up on PS3. 

Anyone know if I can buy the PS4 upgrade version for $10 if I don't own a PS4 yet?  Just add it to my download history for when I do get a PS4?

May is the last issue but your last issue depends on when you originally signed up last year. Anybody that signed up in May 2013 through September 2013 will get the final issue. The current issue will be my last since I renewed in January last year. I will miss these awesome coupons (so many steals and freebies). :whistle2:(
damn mine was in april. i missed it by a month. LOL

Thanks htz and others. Wanted the game on PS4 when I eventually get one but price is too good to pass up on PS3.

Anyone know if I can buy the PS4 upgrade version for $10 if I don't own a PS4 yet? Just add it to my download history for when I do get a PS4?
I believe you can redeem the code on the PS3. Then go to the PS webstore and purchase it from there to add to your download history.

damn mine was in april. i missed it by a month. LOL
You will still get the March and April issues though.

I believe you can redeem the code on the PS3. Then go to the PS webstore and purchase it from there to add to your download history.

You will still get the March and April issues though.
but i am worry about the potential good coupons that the last month of May might hold

Whats this 3 game rule?
Q: Once I am a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, is there a limit to how many new video games I can buy with my 20% discount?

A: Yes. Members are limited to 3 copies of any one title (example: 2 copies for PS4, 1 copy for Xbox 360 = 3 total).

If you go over they will terminate your entire account. You'll lose you elite plus etc.....

You can only buy 3 games of the same title no matter which platform it is for.
Thanks for letting me know. I canceled my first order of NFS because I wanted to change my card. Then I placed a second order with two of them. I'll definitely keep that game off of my buy list for any other system regardless of price! Thanks!

Good looking out. If I go in store and pick up the :360: version that will be #3. Bought it on :ps4: as part of the buy 3 get $25 promo and again tonight for :wiiu:. Im just so glad I never opened the :ps4: one. :pray:
also return video games count towards your 3 game limit, but cancelled order does not count your 3 game limit. since bestbuy does not state that in the guideline, when you join. you have to be proactive, it is not worth it losing your acct, just for one extra copy of a game.

When

Q: Once I am a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, is there a limit to how many new video games I can buy with my 20% discount?

A: Yes. Members are limited to 3 copies of any one title (example: 2 copies for PS4, 1 copy for Xbox 360 = 3 total).

If you go over they will terminate your entire account. You'll lose you elite plus etc.....
When did this take effect? I definitely passed my 3 game limit.

also return video games count towards your 3 game limit, but cancelled order does not count your 3 game limit. since bestbuy does not state that in the guideline, when you join. you have to be proactive, it is not worth it losing your acct, just for one extra copy of a game.
Cancelled orders don't count? Awesome! I'd be able to snag a PS4 copy down the line if it drops this low in the future.

When

When did this take effect? I definitely passed my 3 game limit.
as soon as you used the 20% gamers unlocked discount. but if this is your first offense/time going over the limit. i would not worry. but just keep this in mind, the next time you make a purchase. i understand it is a pita, and hassle.

Cancelled orders don't count? Awesome! I'd be able to snag a PS4 copy down the line if it drops this low in the future.
i asked this question, before i was worried due to getting cancelled orders from bestbuy instore pickup a few times. this is the mods response

While a returned purchase could count on your 3 titles, as it was a completed sale prior to the return, a cancelled order would not, as the sale was never completed.

Thats good to know but im taking my sealed PS4 copy to ebay. The date I purchased was from mid November so no returns for me.

Wow, I think my Gmail must have ate my January coupon email because I can't find it anywhere - not even in Spam or Trash.  And I *know* I had it because I remember reading it.  Anyway, if anyone isn't going to use the online Rayman Vita code & doesn't mind passing it my way I'd appreciate it.  

May have been asked but how do I get my coupons? I signed up today :(
if you signed up using one the renewal coupons you wont receive the coupons it not a part of the new gcu the only ones who will receive the coupons are those that renewed before the new program took effect back in September or so

getting used game count towards 3 game limit or just new games?  I bought 1 used assassin's creed 4 and 1 new one and I just ordered 1 now.

getting used game count towards 3 game limit or just new games? I bought 1 used assassin's creed 4 and 1 new one and I just ordered 1 now.
New games only count toward 3 limit, you can buy as many used games you want from bestbuy, as long as you have space/room in your living quarter to fit it.

bread's done
Back