Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I Bought AC 4 and CE Guide for 38.87 and will use the 50% off coupon for the guide to make it cheaper

I really wish all codes and coupons worked online and instores

Last edited:
So where do we get these again? I signed up on black friday, but still no coupons. Only deal available in my offers section is extra 10% trade in.

In true CAG fashion, I'm holding out to possibly get Rayman Legends cheaper on the Vita (I already have it on 360).  The current sale is only $5 off $40.  If it goes cheaper, GCU and the coupon will bring it down even further.  Coupon doesn't expire until March 1st.  I'll take a chance and see if it gets cheaper before then.

I'm tempted to use the coupon to get AC4 for $6 on 360 but here is my question.  Could they cancel our GCU membership for abusing the coupon since it is not being used for the product listed?  It seems like it does do some checks tough.  I can not use the coupon code on the X1 version but I can on the 360.

Any thoughts?  I just dont wanna risk my 2yrs of GCU.

I already bought 3 AC4's across different platforms, so I can't use my coupon without violating program terms. :whistle2:(

Make me an offer via PM if you're interested. Edit: Gone.

I'm tempted to use the coupon to get AC4 for $6 on 360 but here is my question. Could they cancel our GCU membership for abusing the coupon since it is not being used for the product listed? It seems like it does do some checks tough. I can not use the coupon code on the X1 version but I can on the 360.

Any thoughts? I just dont wanna risk my 2yrs of GCU.
the coupon was meant for wii-u copies of assasin creed iv black flag only as I mentioned, so this is a loophole in their system that allowed you to use the online coupon code on xbox 360/ps3 copies. if you are scare, you can always give it to another CAg member.

I already bought 3 AC4's across different platforms, so I can't use my coupon without violating program terms. :whistle2:(

Make me an offer via PM if you're interested.
The coupon is linked to you so regardless if someone else used its link to your GCU account which would still cause you to violate the program terms.

[quote name="Kevbo887" post="11493950" timestamp="1391356144"]So where do we get these again? I signed up on black friday, but still no coupons. Only deal available in my offers section is extra 10% trade in.[/quote]

Only GCU renewals before October get the coupons. Anyone after just gets the new GCU since the magazine is going belly up this summer.

I'd be wary of using the coupon for anything other than the specific product featured on it. Saving $15 once < saving 20% for 2/3 years and getting a few more months of coupons.

Only GCU renewals before October get the coupons. Anyone after just gets the new GCU since the magazine is going belly up this summer. I'd be wary of using the coupon for anything other than the specific product featured on it. Saving $15 once &lt; saving 20% for 2/3 years and getting a few more months of coupons.

So the reason why I havent been getting coupons in my email or the gamermag anymore is because I renewed my sub in November with their $30 voucher?

So the reason why I havent been getting coupons in my email or the gamermag anymore is because I renewed my sub in November with their $30 voucher?
yes, you are out of luck. the coupon end in may. so only 2 more issues left.

[quote name="paintballers" post="11494021" timestamp="1391358118"]So the reason why I havent been getting coupons in my email or the gamermag anymore is because I renewed my sub in November with their $30 voucher?[/quote]

Yeah. Only people who renewed the mag before the switchover are currently getting the coupons.

Grabbed the Assassin's Creed for ps3 for $6.50 with store pickup.  Very nice.

I'm still on the fence about Rayman Legends, but I won't be using the MLB The Show, the GTA Complete, or the Walking Dead coupons.  Pm me if you want'em.

Walking Dead coupon gone.

The coupon is linked to you so regardless if someone else used its link to your GCU account which would still cause you to violate the program terms.
Nah. The coupon is linked to my @Gamer sub, not my My BestBuy account. Loss prevention is going to go back and run a script to see how how many AC IV SKU's show up in GCU members' purchase history in the last 12 months. Someone else can use it without any problems, since their purchase won't show in my history.

Nah. The coupon is linked to my @Gamer sub, not my My BestBuy account. Loss prevention is going to go back and run a script to see how how many AC IV SKU's show up in GCU members' purchase history in the last 12 months. Someone else can use it without any problems, since their purchase won't show in my history.
Have people already gotten in trouble for using their coupon once online and once in-store?

Have people already gotten in trouble for using their coupon once online and once in-store?
I don't think anyone's gotten in trouble for doing that--I used the :wiiu: CoD: BO2 coupon twice (once online, once in-store) and had no problems. Just make sure the two copies you get with the coupon don't put you over the 3-copy limit.

If anyone isn't going to use their GTA IV coupon, I'd really appreciate it if you would send it my way. 

Edit: Got one. Thanks Handsomepete

Couldn't find one anywhere else for sale or trade, so would like to add that I would be grateful to buy or trade for an AC4 code as well. I'd be willing to send Paypal, or a sealed X360 platinum title I picked up last week. Please PM.

I have Rayman Legends, MLB The Show, The Walking dead, GTA, $10off$29.99 coupon all coupon for $5 paypal.  I already used assassin's creed coupon.

Came back from the store and tried to use on PS3 copy but it won't work.  Either using the coupon online already voided it or it really is for the Wii U version.

Came back from the store and tried to use on PS3 copy but it won't work. Either using the coupon online already voided it or it really is for the Wii U version.
it is a mistake, as the coupon clearly states wii-u only. those with the online coupon, might want to hurry and use it by today

it is a mistake, as the coupon clearly states wii-u only. those with the online coupon, might want to hurry and use it by today
Well, I meant that it could have worked for the other versions if I didn't redeem it online already.

Well, I meant that it could have worked for the other versions if I didn't redeem it online already.
The coupons work differently in-store based on how they ring out and past experience so I wouldn't be surprised that it's not working on the wrong platform in-store.

i know what you meant, but the coupon was intended for the wii-u version only, the reason the online code worked for other versions is because of bestbuy.com system loophole. i was the one who discovered it.

Damn. I don't know if I should use the rayman code yet. I'd like it play it on vita for $12, but I'd be interested in seeing if the code works on the ps4 version. Also, $6 for AC4 is pretty good. Might as well get it. Probably trades in for a decent amount.

I don't think anyone's gotten in trouble for doing that--I used the :wiiu: CoD: BO2 coupon twice (once online, once in-store) and had no problems. Just make sure the two copies you get with the coupon don't put you over the 3-copy limit.
That's the main feature of the digital coupons: you get one unique code for online orders, and one unique printable barcode for in-store purchases. The main reason everyone orders online is because the price frequently totals out to less than it's supposed to, and it's easier to lock in a price before they change it. Like you said, you won't get penalized unless you go over the 3 game limit, or if you purposely glitch the coupon to work in a way it wasn't intended to *COUGHsamegamedifferentsystemCOUGH*.

I always do in-store pickup since I get the pricing of the online orders but can get it myself on the same day I order. I don't really flip so I never end up using the in-store coupon (plus with the higher price it isn't really worth the gas/time).

Damn. I don't know if I should use the rayman code yet. I'd like it play it on vita for $12, but I'd be interested in seeing if the code works on the ps4 version. Also, $6 for AC4 is pretty good. Might as well get it. Probably trades in for a decent amount.
i tried it on the ps4/xbone version last night, no go. so any hope for it to work on it is just a dream. on the coupon, it clearly excludes ps4/xbone version.

Doesn't work on PS3 version. Just tried it.
They must have took it down to fix it. I'll still give it a shot in store for the ps3 version Monday unless someone confirms it doesn't work before I go. I'll have a copy for every system besides XB1 if I can get it.

edit- NVM doesn't work in store.

bread's done
Back