Best Buy @Gamer Coupons 10/06-11/02: (After Coupon) $10 Prototype 2, $25 007 Legends, $35 Metro Last Light, $20 AoT: Devil's Cartel, $20 ESPN SC Wii U

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
welcome back, Alt
I don't know what you mean. I was a part of GCU since the beginning of last year and I noticed this myself after nearly a year of these tricks Best Buy played on us. I remember Prototype that was $5 after coupon a few months ago... for one day, until Best buy raised the price of it by $10, making it $15 after coupon. The scum.

I let my GCU expire last month (a few days before GTA V came out, just snuck in on the $20 promo) and I'm undecided on renewing it.  We'll see.

Also the only reason I have a Prototype 2 Blackwatch Edition is because I used an @Gamer coupon to get it, so it definitely worked before.

I don't know what you mean. I was a part of GCU since the beginning of last year and I noticed this myself after nearly a year of these tricks Best Buy played on us. I remember Prototype that was $5 after coupon a few months ago... for one day, until Best buy raised the price of it by $10, making it $15 after coupon. The scum.
He means hello Fukurou / kuropansa / fairy king. Thank you for having zero imagination.

He means hello Fukurou / kuropansa / fairy king. Thank you for having zero imagination.
Leave him alone. Im trying to guess his fifth profile name?!

Maybe Fukupansa King Nagi? Hmmmm.....

Anyone know any gamestop to BBY trades or vice versa? Im desperate?!?! ;) Please im begging! I hate BBY and Gamestop and every company in business. fuck Damnazon.

Hoping for a Metro Last Light sale. 35 is still kinda high considering it came out around the time Tomb Raider and Bioshock came out and those games can be found for around 20 bucks
It came out in May. That is 2 months after those games. Decent price. It's a fun game.

I wanna start taking bets to see how long until you are banned again.
Also as for the next name, I'm placing my money on "black panther" as that is what his last alt called the kuropansa alt.

I wanna start taking bets to see how long until you are banned again.
Also as for the next name, I'm placing my money on "black panther" as that is what his last alt called the kuropansa alt.
Still not sure what you're on about. Anyway, Kuropansa translates into black panther. Is that what you mean?

There is a bunch of collectors editions for Prototype 2 at my store for both systems coupon won't work on them neither would it be worth it being they are regularly priced $59.99. Don't think I even seen any vanilla copies since the $5 sale.

Be happy with GCU now because soon it's going away. They're rebooting it or some shit. Probably something to do with the switch to MBBY.

so have you guys that are digital already got your magazines? this is my first digital month and i havent received anything yet...

I might pick up AoT:DC my friend I have been wanting to play it. Hopefully it will be like Crysis 3 hit $15 and I use the coupon. Lol.

Leave him alone. Im trying to guess his fifth profile name?!

Maybe Fukupansa King Nagi? Hmmmm.....

Anyone know any gamestop to BBY trades or vice versa? Im desperate?!?! ;) Please im begging! I hate BBY and Gamestop and every company in business. fuck Damnazon.
Stop before the damnderators come back.

Stellar, why would you choose King over Fairy?

Stop before the damnderators come back.

Stellar, why would you choose King over Fairy?
Yeesh, it's like high school again. Bunch of immature children with a one-track mind. "Who can i make the most fun of." Of course, most of it is coming from Confoosious and his two alts. Stellar and mask. Nobody but Confoosious would act this obnoxious.

Yeesh, it's like high school again. Bunch of immature children with a one-track mind. "Who can i make the most fun of." Of course, most of it is coming from Confoosious and his two alts. Stellar and mask. Nobody but Confoosious would act this obnoxious.
FairyPansa, you're the one who keeps returning. Unlike you, I only have one account.

any thoughts on army of two ? i skipped the first two and i have a feeling that this will hit 20$ during a stealth sale/price drop soon. is it worth 10$ after the coupon if that happens ?

Can a fellow cag get a unwanted ESPN coupon plz id appreciate the kind gesture :)
It's $5 cheaper on Ebay even with the GC coupon.

Edit: $5 cheaper for the game only. Does this game come with a remote from Best Buy?

Has anyone received the digital coupons yet?

Last month I received it on the 1st. Its been 4 days so far and nothing yet.

Was going to ask as well. Do they automatically send out the digital coupons for online use? First month since I went digital. Didn't see anything in the app.

Was going to ask as well. Do they automatically send out the digital coupons for online use? First month since I went digital. Didn't see anything in the app.

It is not in the app it usually comes in a email from best buy rewards zone saying here is your @gamer coupons for the month of __. Or something I think we will get new coupons on Sunday since the September coupons were good through today it says. So if we don't get them by Sunday then something is up lol.

I renewed my GCU and have the B2G1 on preowned games (and new games) but I can't use it online and my stores near me have a super shitactular preowned selection.
Do you guys think I could order 3 games and have them shipped to me then I go and return them and hope they put them on the floor OR ask if they would allow me to return / rebuy them on the spot with my coupon?

I renewed my GCU and have the B2G1 on preowned games (and new games) but I can't use it online and my stores near me have a super shitactular preowned selection.
Do you guys think I could order 3 games and have them shipped to me then I go and return them and hope they put them on the floor OR ask if they would allow me to return / rebuy them on the spot with my coupon?
Don't see why you wouldn't be able to do either.

So my GCU unlocked membership runs out on October 10th. From past experiences, will I still get my coupons for October that I can use before the 10th?

So my GCU unlocked membership runs out on October 10th. From past experiences, will I still get my coupons for October that I can use before the 10th?
Couldn't tell you since it depends on when you personally get your mag every month. I get mine in the first few days of the month, some people never get theirs at all. Maybe you could get CS to email you some digital coupons or something.

I can vouche for Prototype 2.  It's a brilliant game, lots of fun, and it's everything that a Spiderman game should have been.  It's also a very easy Platinum.  And for only $10 new, it's a no-brainer.

Ok, so I renewed last month.....But I can't figure out how to access the Digital Magazine or the coupons since I used to have the Physical ones :(..........Help please.

Has anyone got the digital mag for this month?

I got Sept issue on Aug 31st but no Oct issue in my email yet.
Nothing here. Pretty frustrating, you can download the current magazine on their website and their app...but you can't access the coupons until you receive an email. Best Buy sucks.

I haven't received my coupons either , if anyone isn't going to use the $20 off wireless headphones can i have it.

Keep in mind that the coupons won't work without your GCU membership being scanned first.
Somewhat true. What about the crazy person that just gets one magazine and not a membership? Or someone that was given the coupon to use as a gift? Managers can override price differences as well.

god damn BB, are you serious?  Repeat coupons (deals that sucked the first time around on games that nobody has any interest on anyways) that I can apparently no longer share with friends (at least without giving them my account info), and you can't even get those coupons out on time?

To everyone saying not to complain:  read the above and justify how this is ok for a paid membership?  Don't get me wrong, I still love BB as a whole, but every month I think "things can't possibly be worse than last month's @gamer deals", and every month BB continues to prove me wrong.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but the deals from the start of this year actually look really damn good now.  I mention all this because I don't understand how BB think's it'll get anybody to resubscribe with crap like this?

And can we not get a mod in here to clean out all the off-topic insults/arguing between the children in this thread?  I'd like to read all the BB insults without wading through the non-relevant insults if you please.

Last edited:
god damn BB, are you serious? Repeat coupons (deals that sucked the first time around on games that nobody has any interest on anyways) that I can apparently no longer share with friends (at least without giving them my account info), and you can't even get those coupons out on time?

To everyone saying not to complain: read the above and justify how this is ok for a paid membership? Don't get me wrong, I still love BB as a whole, but every month I think "things can't possibly be worse than last month's @gamer deals", and every month BB continues to prove me wrong. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the deals from the start of this year actually look really damn good now. I mention all this because I don't understand how BB think's it'll get anybody to resubscribe with crap like this?

And can we not get a mod in here to clean out all the off-topic insults/arguing between the children in this thread? I'd like to read all the BB insults without wading through the non-relevant insults if you please.
Better be careful. Hemi will come in here pretty soon and say things like "you're lucky that Best Buy still has @Gamer in the first place" and "oh yeah? Well do you like the coupons in Gamestop's GameInformer? Herp derp."

Better be careful. Hemi will come in here pretty soon and say things like "you're lucky that Best Buy still has @Gamer in the first place" and "oh yeah? Well do you like the coupons in Gamestop's GameInformer? Herp derp."
GameStop's PUR "coupons" are the biggest fucking joke I've ever seen out of a membership program, and especially compared to GCU. It's harder to earn points, the points are worth less, and you have to spend the points to get a single coupon. If you're constantly flipping used games then it's OK at best, but come on, apart from the B1G1 used Wii one coming up, when has there ever been a good PUR coupon?

Game Informer absolutely wipes the floor with @gamer though. I just view my physical mag as a multipage wrapper for the coupons.

GameStop's PUR "coupons" are the biggest fucking joke I've ever seen out of a membership program, and especially compared to GCU. It's harder to earn points, the points are worth less, and you have to spend the points to get a single coupon. If you're constantly flipping used games then it's OK at best, but come on, apart from the B1G1 used Wii one coming up, when has there ever been a good PUR coupon?

Game Informer absolutely wipes the floor with @gamer though. I just view my physical mag as a multipage wrapper for the coupons.
I wasn't talking about the PUR coupons. I was making a joke. @Gamer has coupons in the magazine for free. GameInformer has no coupons in the magazine. Lots of people defending Best Buy's shitty changes make the argument that at least Best Buy gives you free coupons in their magazine, unlike Gamestop.

GameStop>Best Buy. Screw your coupons.

Edit: Screw my coupons I haven't even gotten yet.

I'm getting the @Gamer magazine digitally and I can use the coupon's online.  If I go to getting the physical magazine, will I still be able to use coupon's online?  I wasn't able to before.

I'm getting the @Gamer magazine digitally and I can use the coupon's online. If I go to getting the physical magazine, will I still be able to use coupon's online? I wasn't able to before.
physical magazine is no longer an option.

also, just wanted to point out that bby dropped the price of remember me today to $40.

physical magazine is no longer an option.

also, just wanted to point out that bby dropped the price of remember me today to $40.
of course those sorry sons of bitches did...

fuck you BB. Thanks for screwing up the great RZ and GCU program systematically. I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

bread's done
Back