Best Buy @Gamer Coupons 10/06-11/02: (After Coupon) $10 Prototype 2, $25 007 Legends, $35 Metro Last Light, $20 AoT: Devil's Cartel, $20 ESPN SC Wii U

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, no one did but you could still contact the CMs. I just send Kelly another PM after posting in this thread and finally got the coupons. Just be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks for yours if you want them. Just let them know you re-upped recently or whatever. They should be able to check.

Yeah, no one did but you could still contact the CMs. I just send Kelly another PM after posting in this thread and finally got the coupons. Just be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks for yours if you want them. Just let them know you re-upped recently or whatever. They should be able to check.
who is this kelly ? a user here who works for bestbuy ?

I just got my welcome packet coupons from One of the mods at the BBY forum. It expires 11/30 which is perfect for Black Friday but I asked if there's an online coupon and he said it's instore only. Is this true, all welcome packet coupons are instore only?

I just got my welcome packet coupons from One of the mods at the BBY forum. It expires 11/30 which is perfect for Black Friday but I asked if there's an online coupon and he said it's instore only. Is this true, all welcome packet coupons are instore only?

Yup, instore only.

Yes, In-store only. But I've had luck in the past with ordering stuff online for store pickup, then doing a return/rebuy of the same items with coupons. It YMMV naturally but I've had good luck at one of my local Best Buy stores with this sort of thing.

For me having the benefits of GCU would be better than just the mag sub. I trade and buy preowned games quite often so i'd want both instead of just 1.

Was able to price match Metro with amazons 30 price and use the 15 dollar coupon making it 15 bucks

15 bucks for Metro is not bad, YMMV as always

Does the computer take it off normally, or do you have to get a manager to manually adjust it?
Im pretty sure it scans and is taken off normally because it doesn't require a manager or advanced CSR

It only requires a manager override if im price matching as well

Back in the day when the mags were in store I used to just walk in a rip the coupons out right there and use them, I did this all last year until I signed up for unlocked last September for the 20 dollar RZ promo

Im pretty sure it scans and is taken off normally because it doesn't require a manager or advanced CSR

It only requires a manager override if im price matching as well

Back in the day when the mags were in store I used to just walk in a rip the coupons out right there and use them, I did this all last year until I signed up for unlocked last September for the 20 dollar RZ promo
This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm surprised they didn't do a Skylanders coupon with Swap Force hitting the shelves in two week. Everyone still has a crap ton of Giants merchandise that needs to start leaving now.

I think the last time I used a GCU was for the $5 Dragonball Z Kinect. I don't think I'll be renewing next month.

I should have figured you were going to whine and cry about it
I actually agree with confuscious on this one. It is technically theft and destruction of property (Best Buy couldn't sell that magazine after he removed part of it to use a coupon that intended for paying customers/subscribers), but ignoring that side of things it is still just downright tacky and juvenile. I can't say I've never done something like that, I was 16 once after all, but that is well beyond just being cheap.

Just a thought... not sure how it'll pan out BUT!

The welcome packet coupon for 50% off a guide, that may actually work on the Zelda hardcover guide bundle thing. If BBY decides to stock that in-store, that is. After 50% off it ends up being cheaper than the AMZ pre-order price. Won't really know if it'll work until November but that's my plan at this point.

I got the very last Prototype 2 in the store. Which is weird, as they had nearly a lifetime supply of them a few weeks. No, the coupon won't work on the Blackwatch Edition...the cashier, who was whiter than Beaver Cleaver, cited company policy (because there was already a $30 off coupon stuck to the box) & said nope.

I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off
in b4 pissmoan

bread's done
Back