Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

Lol, several people calling Lollipop Chainsaw a button masher...You guys must be downright awful at video games, and grats on setting it to easy.

[quote name='Fukurou']$25 for a Blu-Ray? And one you haven't watched yet? Who are you and what have you done with IATCG?[/QUOTE]
We abducted him to our hive. ;) But yeah, I'm as perplexed about my stupidity in that regard as you are. :whistle2:#

[quote name='slowdive21']I went to a far away BB and was able to pm D3 and SC2. I also picked up the last 2 ME3CEs they had in stock, since they were closing in 15 minutes. I had to buy 2 mags, but they are still worth it at $15 each.[/QUOTE]

How can you pm D3 and sc2 if they aren't advertised anywhere? Did they call TRU?

I'd buy 2 copies of D3, so we could play it together here, since you can't play it over lan.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I just redeemed one now. So lo and behold it IS every calendar quarter and not just every 3 months from when you last redeemed one. Weird.

Of course, now I only have $26 left in the account and normally it takes so fuckin' long to get up to that $50 level.:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Dude, I practically stopped doing surveys with them because I had so much "$" added up and only cashed out on GS GCs every three months. No other good rewards. I only do maybe 1 short survey a month now just to keep my account alive. Still got over $200 at the moment.

[quote name='klimb22']Dude, I practically stopped doing surveys with them because I had so much "$" added up and only cashed out on GS GCs every three months. No other good rewards. I only do maybe 1 short survey a month now just to keep my account alive. Still got over $200 at the moment.[/QUOTE]
You occasionally do get a survey with a decent reward amount(the one I qualified for and completed in about 20-30 minutes was $15), but most times it's $5 for 15 minutes which still isn't bad when you've got a shitload of free time like I do lately.:whistle2:#

But the one that I stopped doing surveys for was called SurveySavvy. They always seem to send me ones that are 10-15 minutes for $1-2. Like wtf?!?!?!

Just opened it. The sticker that went across the boxes got it all sticky. Advice to get the residue off?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Emoney244']Just opened it. The sticker that went across the boxes got it all sticky. Advice to get the residue off?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you're refencing ME3 CE. I thought when I bought mine at GS that it was a gutted with one of those sticky circles. Kind of disappointing finding out it wasn't shrinkwrapped. Anyhow, googone works for me for plastic cases or scotch tape works sometimes. I think I'd try the latter if it's on the boxes. i'd be concerned about googone messing with the printing.

bread's done
Back