Best Buy Gamer magazine new coupons 11/03-11/30

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!
I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

Last edited by a moderator:
Every Best Buy coupon thread is the same. A week of "these coupons suck, Best Buy needs to die of AIDS" posts, and then three weeks later "Hey can I get a coupon please thanks fellow CAGs free games woot I love Best Buy".

Please tell me how you were able to resubscribe. I've been trying for weeks both in store and over the phone to no avail. Just saw the latest post by a best buy mod on their forum saying no one can subscribe until their new program or whatever rolls out. If you were able to re-up your GCU can you tell us how?
I called BB when my subscription ended and they transferred me to @gamer who told me I had to sign up for a new subscription online. So I did. This time I went with the digital subscription because the magazines always ended up coming kinda late in the month and I'd rather order online and pick up in store. Takes a few weeks for them to process so hopefully by mid November I'll finally get these damn coupons. I never knew this crap was only 10 months. I figured it was a full year. And they give you no notice of your final issue or send you anything about renewing. :/

I called BB when my subscription ended and they transferred me to @gamer who told me I had to sign up for a new subscription online. So I did. This time I went with the digital subscription because the magazines always ended up coming kinda late in the month and I'd rather order online and pick up in store. Takes a few weeks for them to process so hopefully by mid November I'll finally get these damn coupons. I never knew this crap was only 10 months. I figured it was a full year. And they give you no notice of your final issue or send you anything about renewing. :/
Is subscribing to @Gamer the same as having Gamer's Club Unlocked?

Wouldn't you rather get $20 off actual good/new games, instead of garbage free games to "flip"?

The "garbage" games flipped for $27.30 actually, which can be used to take $27.30 off of anything instor or online that you want, plus you'd get rewards points. Do you honestly think that's a worse deal than straight up "TAKE $20 OFF OF BATTLEDUTY'S CREED BRO"?

I doubt anybody will use these coupons but I could be wrong. Here they are: expire 11/2

$20 off wireless stereo Headset for PS3
1112587d7

$50 off Ear Force PX51 wireless headset
110c50746

I miss the "batman arkham city coupon" that made @gamers relevant. Now the subscription seems like a joke each month! Oh well.

Yeah the vanilla Injustice seems like a good candidate to be $19.99 somewhere on Black Friday. Pricematch and coupon = $5 Injustice.
1. You cannot price match and use the coupon normally. The cashier will need to price override.

2. Best Buy did not price match the week of Black Friday last year. Safe bet that it will be the same this year.

Hey the deals may look bad today but they could be gold by the end of the month.  I wouldn't be shocked if Injustice has a great chance of being a good deal by BF.  

1. You cannot price match and use the coupon normally. The cashier will need to price override.

2. Best Buy did not price match the week of Black Friday last year. Safe bet that it will be the same this year.
The Ultimate Edition is coming out, so it's very likely they'll drop the vanilla price sometime during the coupon window in order to move the old stock. The Ultimate Edition only includes DLC characters (who you can still play against online) and extra costumes (who needs those?), so I'd be very happy to get the vanilla for $10.

It's funny to read both the bashing and begging together.

Actually that would be a pretty good name for this thread:
'Bashing and Begging: The Best Buy GCU coupon thread'

Might bite on the Naruto for $25, pretty good considering how new it is. Then again, I'm sure it'll go down at some point and there'll be plenty of deals to get in on for BF.

Injustice is already a great base game, but I wouldn't spend more than $20 on it at this point, as if you do like it, you WILL want the DLC with the 6 extra playable characters and tons of DLC skins they came out with. I'm definitely going to pick up the Ultimate edition at some point, just not sure at what price point.

Naruto games rarely go below 20 (MSFT store is the only place I remember it).  I'm betting we can get Injustice for 5 if not 10 by the end of the month.  Decent coupons:)

Retard Logic:

WOw shit coupons

shit coupons get free games

only use coupons for free games

next set of coupons comes out

wow shit coupons

lol I just lol

I mean yeah there bad but you don't see me complaining about it. The value for me has already been attained.

It's funny to read both the bashing and begging together.

Actually that would be a pretty good name for this thread:
'Bashing and Begging: The Best Buy GCU coupon thread'
Sounds like the title of a Lifetime Network movie. What time is it on? :)

I doubt anybody will use these coupons but I could be wrong. Here they are: expire 11/2

$20 off wireless stereo Headset for PS3
1112587d7

$50 off Ear Force PX51 wireless headset
110c50746
Thanks for posting them. I'm not going to use since the prices aren't that good after discount, but these did take the amounts off my order;

(although I did not actually check-out).

If no one is using the Injustice coupon code, mind if I may be able to use it? Thanks!
It won't work unless you have an @Gamer membership (or the account info of someone who does).

:/ just resubscribed. Looks like my first issue will have nothing that interests me.
Why in the hell would you resubscribe? @Gamer has been abysmal all year, honestly this is the best month so far.

If you've missed out on the many, MANY sales on Injustice that's an awesome game (just wish I hadn't bought the WiiU version) and I've heard mixed things about Defiance. This looks like a half-decent month if there are any sales to stack with these coupons.

The Ultimate Edition is coming out, so it's very likely they'll drop the vanilla price sometime during the coupon window in order to move the old stock. The Ultimate Edition only includes DLC characters (who you can still play against online) and extra costumes (who needs those?), so I'd be very happy to get the vanilla for $10.
I know this has been said a million times before, but enough shitting on the extra skins. Some of us (me included) really love them, and a new skin can be just the push I need to put a few more hours into a game I otherwise wouldn't. Now, conisdering that these are AWESOME skins from recent comics (Blackest Night, New 52, Flashpoint, Earth 2 ect) then it would REALLY suck to miss out on them. Yes, I think the new fighters are more important, but there's plenty of fun to be had by playing as your favorite comic skins as well.

That said, the current pricing is ridiculous, so this GOTY edition is a good deal. I'll probably jump on it for PS3 if/when I see it at a good price. Considering that the extra characters will run you like $30 or so it's hard to choose the vanilla version over the GOTY even at $10.

Last edited:
i might get injustice if the price is right eventhough i love my fast pace 2d fighters much more. i could also put it toward a gamestop 2/50 trade in if its still on the list

"TAKE $20 OFF OF BATTLEDUTY'S CREED BRO"?
Oh man do I wish they would make a coupon that said that but didn't work on anything just as troll bait. That, or an indie developer would make a game called that.

There should be a rule on this forum, if you are caught complaining about something but then later beg and or boast about how you used it to get something at a great price (or free!) you can't see any thread on CAG for a week.

Today, no I probably wouldn't use any of these coupons but November is a long month in terms of retail prices. Furthermore, I got three free games (one game twice) last month and a free game like two months before that from @Gamer coupons. Sold one of those games for $20. My subscription cost $15. I can not complain about that.

Oh man do I wish they would make a coupon that said that but didn't work on anything just as troll bait. That, or an indie developer would make a game called that.

BATTLEDUTY'S CREED ORIGINS 2K14 YOLO EDITION

There should be a rule on this forum, if you are caught complaining about something but then later beg and or boast about how you used it to get something at a great price (or free!) you can't see any thread on CAG for a week.

Today, no I probably wouldn't use any of these coupons but November is a long month in terms of retail prices. Furthermore, I got three free games (one game twice) last month and a free game like two months before that from @Gamer coupons. Sold one of those games for $20. My subscription cost $15. I can not complain about that.
BATTLEDUTY'S CREED ORIGINS 2K14 YOLO EDITION
This and that other post is hilarious. Battleduty. Reminds me of that Gamestop Youtube animation. "I'm here to pick up the new Call of Battlefield." "Oh, the new Call of Battlefield. That's a good one."

Got two game free last month because of these coupons(OO7 Legends and Prototype2) trade in value of Prototype 2 is like a buck but 007 is 8 bucks as of this writing. Considering no shipping costs, they basically gave me $9( maybe more if any trade in bonuses) I can use towards something else.

Crap. I missed free games last month?  My sub is delivered to my parents' home, and, I don't always make it over there to get my mail (in a timely manner).  :/

Naruto coupon will likely be used by me...especially if they have a sale on Black Friday.

How do you sign up? In store? Last I heard it wasn't possibe as they were redoing things.
Yeah, it is still not possible. Last I was told was "mid November". My guess is they will have it ready for the new consoles.

In other news, my membership was up in September, but I still received the November issue today. So even if your subscription recently expired, check your mailbox/email.

Last summer I bought a magazine for the Kingdoms of Amalur coupon.. I considered subscribing to get coupons in the future too. Now that I've seen all the deals since then, I'm happy I didn't. They really suck lately.

Last summer I bought a magazine for the Kingdoms of Amalur coupon.. I considered subscribing to get coupons in the future too. Now that I've seen all the deals since then, I'm happy I didn't. They really suck lately.
yeah, lucky you, didnt have to find a spot for all those free and $5 games.

my sub doesnt end untill november so i have to let it run out before resubscribing or can i do it now while its not expired offically ? as for the mag i got mine in today. lets be cautiously optimistic about there being good stacks this month :)

bread's done
Back