Best Buy Gamer magazine new coupons 11/03-11/30

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!
I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my email today so if anyone wants my coupons PM me. Too bad the Injustice coupon won't work for next gen :whistle2:(

Edit: Don't have anymore the Naruto Coupon and $10 off used games coupon.

i want naruto storm 3 full burst so bad . i been drolling at it in the pictures for like 2 weeks now :drool: wish i had the coupon.

I'm going to bed, but if somebody wants my naruto coupon, PM me and I'll try to get back to you tomorrow morning. 

*edit - PMed the coupon to Sophrosync

Wow didn't realize I was emailed the coupons by email for the first time, just ordered myself a copy of Naruto Full Burst for $16 and change :D

Today's Deal of the Day is Injustice for 30 bucks. So with the coupon it'll be 15 bucks no?

Wow, good thing I randomly checked this thread, or I wouldn't have known about the coupon opportunity--I picked up NS:UNS3FB (*whew*) for $14.99+tax with free Expedited shipping! :D

yes. In store it would be $11.99 since the new GCU is active for curret members.
Bestbuy.com is only allowing 1 or the other. It showed up at $24 for me, then I added the coupon and it came to $15. Probably bc the coupon says "not to be combined with other offers" ... might have to do in store or over the phone....

Tempted on picking up Injustice, but might wait for the Ultimate Edition to drop in price.

For the digital coupons,are they required to be used with a specific MyBestBuy account #?  I noticed mine specifically have my name on them. 

Naruto was 31.99 after 20% off so I decided to leave it behind, even with a price match to the website it overrides the 20% off

injustice was 11.99 b4 taxes

Naruto was 31.99 after 20% off so I decided to leave it behind, even with a price match to the website it overrides the 20% off

injustice was 11.99 b4 taxes
Naruto (PS3) would have been $16.99 with 20%off and gcu coupon. Not the $14.99 online (sale price of $29.99 and -$15 coupon), but not bad.

Glad to see the GCU 20% is working both online and instore! (if you're membership is still active)

Guess that means I can buy Injustice online and instore today good deals.

EDIT: guess I spoke too soon, the 20% discount is there but it gets taken away after I put coupon codes. WHYYYYY.

Are you putting the coupon promo code in Promotion Codes?
Is it the bar code on the back of the coupon? My son is wanting the Walking Dead game. I know it sucks, but he wants it so bad. I have the physical coupon, but do not know how to use it online. Or if someone can tell me where to get it for under $15, I would really appreciate it.

Glad to see the GCU 20% is working both online and instore! (if you're membership is still active)
Guess that means I can buy Injustice online and instore today good deals.

EDIT: guess I spoke too soon, the 20% discount is there but it gets taken away after I put coupon codes. WHYYYYY.

So coupons down not stack with the 20% off GCU? Dang! Planning on getting injustice today

So coupons down not stack with the 20% off GCU? Dang! Planning on getting injustice today
It does instore but not online.

I stopped by the store earlier today and it rang up $29.99 then after they scanned my mybestbuy card it dropped to $23.99 then the coupon it dropped again to $11.99.

Is Injustice worth buying now with the Ultimate Edition coming out next week?  If I buy all the character/non-cosmetic DLC for Injustice how much would it be?

Who knows why, but it did not stack for me in-store. Rang up fine at the sale price, but when putting in my number it didn't change it further. He input the RZGC code and it took it down to $15, but harrumph....that's why I didn't order online in the first place.

Oh man if anyone doesn't want or need their Naruto coupon, would you please PM it to me? I would really appreciate it! Been looking for deals on this game and it's a steal at $15.

Who knows why, but it did not stack for me in-store. Rang up fine at the sale price, but when putting in my number it didn't change it further. He input the RZGC code and it took it down to $15, but harrumph....that's why I didn't order online in the first place.
Same here, no stacking, coupon wouldn't work with DOTD Injustice in my case after 20% off. they had to price override just to get it to $14.99.

Looking for a CAG member who still happens to have a legit, working coupon code for Injustice for trade. I am also a RZGC member, but I used my code already and would like to get another. I still have legit, working coupons for the other games/accessories listed... so PM me if you are down to trade. Appreciate it to whoever is willing to trade or give in advance!

Has anyone tried using the coupon online then going to the store and use the same coupon? Will it work? Because I used it for injustice but I have a feeling it will drop by blackfriday.

Has anyone tried using the coupon online then going to the store and use the same coupon? Will it work? Because I used it for injustice but I have a feeling it will drop by blackfriday.
the digital coupons work once in store and once online (so twice), the mag coupons only work in store (but as many times as you have the coupon).

So I have the Buy 2 Get 1 on new games $40 or less coupon. Will that work with price matched prices or does it have to be Best Buys regular price?

bread's done
Back