Best Buy Gamer magazine new coupons 11/03-11/30

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!
I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

Last edited by a moderator:
The Walking Dead Game is $10 right now as part of a 2 day sale. It would probably be cheaper to get it now, than later.

If anyone is not going to use the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 3 Fullburst coupon, contact me. I could offer a reward zone elite membership account that will never be used.

Waiting on digital version of magazine to post. Anyone know if it releases on a specific day? In for Walking Dead if it posts today/tomorrow as its basically free those days. 

Free and $5 doesn't matter if I don't like the games.
I never get this mentality. You could have traded that free game back in for like $24 the day it was free. That's nearly half off a new release or a free budget/sale priced game you do want. I sold Tank! Tank! Tank! for $20 on ebay.

Yeah it seems like the coupons share barcodes every month and will show the current promo for that barcode.  What's really annoying is when they don't update the system with the new sale even though it's within the window of the new coupon.

should I even bother trying to renew this?  My magazines have barely arrived on time or at all..  that extra 10% was meh.  The coupons I only used once to bring Playstation all stars to 20...should have waited because it's on 20 now.

I never get this mentality. You could have traded that free game back in for like $24 the day it was free. That's nearly half off a new release or a free budget/sale priced game you do want. I sold Tank! Tank! Tank! for $20 on ebay.
Don't pay any attention to the trolls, Budz. The guy can't be that dumb to not realize this. These threads rarely get any vocal supporters of the unlocked program yet when the free game with coupon makes an appearance, the threads get flooded with people begging for coupons

Damn unlocked is closed to new subscriptions until Nov 10th because they are doing some type of overhaul. Def getting my subscription back when it's open again. even if u just score one game at a great price it pays for itself and don't forget the 10% bonus on trade ins that add up.

Stupid question but how the hell do I access my coupons? Do I just have to wait till I get an email for this months issue? Or is their a link I can just click, couldn't find anything on the main page

I always get my coupons emailed late.  If someone gives me their naruto code I will give em all my steam games(check my posts) and dead space 3 for origin.

So did any of you received your coupons yet whether email or physical copy? I have been getting physical copies for the past 2 yrs and I think I will be getting email from now on but still nothing. 1st time coupons are late.

I switched to digital in August, I got Sept on time but Oct came late and it looks like Nov is coming late too. They needa get on the ball with this stuff, specially cause its digital theres no excuse for it to not be in your email the day it starts.

No coupons here yet either.  Last month issue e-mail came for me a couple of days afterwards, so I am expecting the same this time.  Too bad as I want to grab Naruto while it is on sale still.

So did any of you received your coupons yet whether email or physical copy? I have been getting physical copies for the past 2 yrs and I think I will be getting email from now on but still nothing. 1st time coupons are late.
Got my mag earlier this week.

i was gonna use the naruto coupon but it rang up 39.99$ instead of the price online of 30.99$, why is that ?
My guess, they're bumping the price back up to 39.99 and the website has not been updated yet.

No excuse for not emailing coupons on time, funny thing is I always received the physical mag on the day of.

My best buy didn't have this in stock so I tried my luck at another best buy. Big mistake

Of course the game rang up full price instead of the BB.com price and the autistic cretin of a CSR had to go find a manager all the while slamming and banging the game on every hard surface he could find and flipping it in the air. Of course the manager is a middle aged woman and as she is coming up to the register she is already mumbling about price matches and coupons not working together and tells the CSR "try to scan it". It doesn't work and she sprints off saying it one discount or the other. I try to tell her that its been done before but she just shakes her head and doesn't respond as she blazes off. Im too disgusted to even try to explain to them its not a price match if its their price but instead just snatch my coupon and walk out

Reminds me what a pleasure it is to deal with the denizens of Best Buy

Not understanding all the hate at Best Buy for these coupons.

when was the last time Gamestop, Amazon, WalMart, GoHastings, etc. Gave away free games for a piece of paper?

seriously???

My best buy didn't have this in stock so I tried my luck at another best buy. Big mistake

Of course the game rang up full price instead of the BB.com price and the autistic cretin of a CSR had to go find a manager all the while slamming and banging the game on every hard surface he could find and flipping it in the air. Of course the manager is a middle aged woman and as she is coming up to the register she is already mumbling about price matches and coupons not working together and tells the CSR "try to scan it". It doesn't work and she sprints off saying it one discount or the other. I try to tell her that its been done before but she just shakes her head and doesn't respond as she blazes off. Im too disgusted to even try to explain to them its not a price match if its their price but instead just snatch my coupon and walk out

I would post your experience on the BB Community Forums & see if they can work with you there. There should be no way that you have to put up with that kinda crap & you should let the guys in the forum know so they can give that store some much needed feedback.

I really would like the Naruto coupon. If anybody can, please send it to me! It would be so appriciated!

For those trying to get the Naruto deal I guess it just depends on the employees. I just went and they used the coupon and gave me the online price with no question. On top of that, anyone that already has the regular Naruto Storm 3, I also traded mine in and in store got $16 credit, which made it so all I had to pay was the tax which ended up being less than a $1.50! Good deal considering the DLC for Full Bust costs $9.99.

Of course the game rang up full price instead of the BB.com price and the autistic cretin of a CSR had to go find a manager all the while slamming and banging the game on every hard surface he could find and flipping it in the air. Of course the manager is a middle aged woman and as she is coming up to the register she is already mumbling about price matches and coupons not working together and tells the CSR "try to scan it". It doesn't work and she sprints off saying it one discount or the other. I try to tell her that its been done before but she just shakes her head and doesn't respond as she blazes off. Im too disgusted to even try to explain to them its not a price match if its their price but instead just snatch my coupon and walk out

Not your situation, but this story made me LOL!

tried going instore and price matching. It did not work, spent 20 minutes. the employees were trying to get it to work.

instead just did ship to store and was able to get it for 30 and use the coupon. so final price 15.99. 

Just got my coupons as well, ordered Naruto Full burst for $15.99. Nearest BBY not available for pick up so I just had it shipped since I'm not in a hurry to play it.

thanks for the heads up , just got my coupons too, i Guess they send it via email around the same time for everyone. got naruto full burst for $15 + tax

just got my first digital issue and coupons email.  I still haven't received a welcome pack however.

Does the coupon make the Naruto game a good price, like lower than possible BF price?

just got my first digital issue and coupons email. I still haven't received a welcome pack however.

Does the coupon make the Naruto game a good price, like lower than possible BF price?
the problem might be bestbuy selling it out, due to the discount of $15 after the coupon. Naruto games rarely drops to lower than $20 brand new. I can live with paying $15

My sub ran out and I didn't get a free renewal. Can someone PM me a naruto coupon code for the website?

bread's done
Back