Best Buy Gamers Club Offers: $20 off Last of Us, $10 off Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5, 50% off TB N11 Headset

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
picked up copy of KH using the coupon in store. MYBB still allows for coupon to be printed so am wondering if it is universial.

I don't know if it's the same upc barcode as when I printed earlier, but the one that is shows up now ends in 0296. If it's the same for everyone, I can go buy another copy and use my friend's GCU.
That's what "my" coupon ends in, too, so maybe it IS universal?

Are there four "4"s in everyone's coupon UPC (one as the first digit, the next two side-by-side near the middle, and the last immediately preceding the "0296")?

Is the headset any good for using with an iPhone?
idk if they work on iphone but the volume level and sound quality of the headset are pretty bad I got it last year when best buy had them for $10 a piece and if it costed much more then what I paid I probably would of took them back

idk if they work on iphone but the volume level and sound quality of the headset are pretty bad I got it last year when best buy had them for $10 a piece and if it costed much more then what I paid I probably would of took them back
$10? Are you sure you aren't confusing this headset with the Rocketfish headset that Best Buy sells?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what "my" coupon ends in, too, so maybe it IS universal?

Are there four "4"s in everyone's coupon UPC (one as the first digit, the next two side-by-side near the middle, and the last immediately preceding the "0296")?
Forgot to chime back in. Yeah seems coupons are universal. Unfortunately KH still not available for in-store pickup which is bs as the store I went to had a decent amount and am sure others have plenty as well.

Still needed to get another copy, and it does seem as I have hit the 3 limit with GCU (actually more but if the 3 rule is only since GCU started than I'm at 3).

So two weeks BBY will Lat of Us for $39.99. So if it works like it did with DW8 coupon we will get the game for $11.99 plus tax ($39.99-$7.99 (20% GCU)-$20 Coupon)

Every excited

The new coupons this week are $10 off bioshock infinite for ps3 & xbox 360.  The interesting one being $25 off Wii U HDMI cable by rocketfish, which online is showing a sale price of $24.99, so free HDMI cable??  I dunno if its worth checking out/hassle for a free already way over priced HDMI cable.

The new coupons this week are $10 off bioshock infinite for ps3 & xbox 360. The interesting one being $25 off Wii U HDMI cable by rocketfish, which online is showing a sale price of $24.99, so free HDMI cable?? I dunno if its worth checking out/hassle for a free already way over priced HDMI cable.
doesnt seem to be working online yet and shows unavailable at all stores around me. dont need another hdmi but ill take one for free.

just got the hdmi cables, didnt buy anything else. all the boxes were really dusty, must have been sitting there for awhile. 

Yes. The 20% is taken off of the after coupon price. I got Kingdom Hearts for $16 today.
Cool thanks. I picked up the GCU during the half off sale to opt over my employee discount as its actually going to save me more. Then when deals like the coupons come along of I dont have the game and am even remotely interested, gives me an excuse to finally pick em up.

Got a free hdmi cable. Didn't know what to buy with it until the Anderson rep I know up there told me he found a Thor: dark world steelbook!! So glad I went now

It says "Offer availible online and in store" but when you click the "Get Coupon" link it says "Coupon not redeemable at BestBuy.com". Make up your damn minds! LOL.

I'm concerned that there's two different pages with two different SKUs for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for the PS3. I know one of them is probably the limited edition, but the thing is, both pages have the exact same picture and description. -sigh- Going to be really upset if I get there and they hand me a regular edition copy.

Any ideas of what HDMI version number this cable is?  It says "HDMI High Speed with Ethernet" 15.0 Gbps and 2000p, so I'm guessing version 1.4 or up.

I'm concerned that there's two different pages with two different SKUs for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for the PS3. I know one of them is probably the limited edition, but the thing is, both pages have the exact same picture and description. -sigh- Going to be really upset if I get there and they hand me a regular edition copy.
like with most preorders specials like that you are best off getting there as soon as possible and be among the first to pick there orders up day one if you wanting that specific one

Several (possibly most) of the Wii u HDMI cables at the store I went to had another UPC sticker over the original. When scanned, the sticker UPC comes up as do not sell. Went back and got one without the sticker without issue. Just FYI.

like with most preorders specials like that you are best off getting there as soon as possible and be among the first to pick there orders up day one if you wanting that specific one
i believe the sku # 1594027 is the limited edition, since the mod over at bby forum linked that as the limited edition preorder upgrade, it is also available on bestbuy.com for instore pickup, for those who wants it on release date.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Final-Fantasy-X-X-2-HD-Remaster-PlayStation-3/td-p/698924/page/2

i believe the sku # 1594027 is the limited edition, since the mod over at bby forum linked that as the limited edition preorder upgrade

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Final-Fantasy-X-X-2-HD-Remaster-PlayStation-3/td-p/698924/page/2
Great. I ordered that one yesterday before they put up the new page with the new SKU. But I read that I may have preordered too late as they might've already allocated their LE copies to people who preordered before me. And I work from 8-1, so it's not like I can get there first thing in the morning. I'll just have to hope for the best, I guess.

Great. I ordered that one yesterday before they put up the new page with the new SKU. But I read that I may have preordered too late as they might've already allocated their LE copies to people who preordered before me. And I work from 8-1, so it's not like I can get there first thing in the morning. I'll just have to hope for the best, I guess.
it is also available for instore pickup, you might want to pick that option if you have not.

Got the HDMI cable no problem, though the cashier did kinda give me a funny look.

The new coupons this week are $10 off bioshock infinite for ps3 & xbox 360. The interesting one being $25 off Wii U HDMI cable by rocketfish, which online is showing a sale price of $24.99, so free HDMI cable?? I dunno if its worth checking out/hassle for a free already way over priced HDMI cable.
If they still have these cables in stock on Friday I will pick one up when I pick up my copy of Infamous. I preordered it at the Best Buy near my job. I have only pre ordered once or twice before at BB and always picked them up at a midnight release which I will not do this time.

Do I just grab a copy off the shelf during the day or do I have to go the the customer service counter? Probably go on my lunch hour.

I assume you have to pick out a second item because the system won't let you ring up an item for $0, right?
My cashier gave me a funny look when I told him the $25 sale price was not after the coupon, but he scanned it and it rang up at $0. I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf with it so not sure if you need to buy something else with the HDMI cable but he did ring up the HDMI cable first with no problem...

So am I correct that you don't need the coupon if they enter your gamers club id?
I might be wrong, but I think you need the coupon. It didn't show up as free for me until she scanned it off my phone. I can't think of a reason not to bring the coupon either in paper or digital form. Why risk it?

Like everyone else, I got the funny look from the cashier when she saw the total price. I bought a starburst just in case the computer or the cashier didn't want to take the coupon. My store had about six more cables left and all were covered in dust.

bread's done
Back