Best Buy GCU @GAMER magazine Coupons 5/4-5/31/14 LAST DAY (HAUL ASS)

Recycled CoD Ghosts Prestige Edition $50 off (360 and PS3)

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (360, 3DS, Wii, Wii U) $10 off

Dishonored (PC) $10 off (Yay, PC deal) On sale for $15.99. $2 online with coupon.

Nintendo Super Mario Starter Kit $5 off

Nintendo DS Universal Transporter $5 off

Skylanders Swap Force Over-the-Door Storage $10 off

Skylanders Swap Force Carry and Display Case $15 off

$10 off $29.99+ pre-owned.

Goes out with a bang.

Check @GAMER magazine coupon eligibility here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fw1.buysub.com%2Fpubs%2FIM%2FGMR%2Fcombo_entry.jsp%3Fcds_page_id%3D86045%26amp%3Bcds_mag_code%3DGMR%26amp%3Bid%3D1399843579938%26amp%3Blsid%3D41311626199031693%26amp%3Bvid%3D1&pid=11749857

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Zheng: I know Spongbob is not supposed to be very good but can you let us know how it is for a 7 year old? For $6 I'll probably buy it for my son assuming it is not complete crap.
My 9 year old nephew and 13 year old niece really enjoy playing it on the Wii. The 3DS version was pretty yawn inspiring for me.

you got the welcome packet coupons, not @gamer coupons. these were from the magazine that is being discontinued and no one could sign up for the magazine since sept or october of last year.
Even though I know I got the walking dead coupon back in March?

spongee bob game is on sale for $12.99, with $10 off coupon probably $1? i do not have the coupons anymore so i wouldn't know .lol

what are the odds that since @gamer is discontinuing this month? that the coupons is linked through some of @gamer computer systems some which @gamer are slowly disconnecting  as they approach there closing date? meaning everyone coupons are gone for the whole month cause even the magazine wont show up either

what are the odds that since @gamer is discontinuing this month? that the coupons is linked through some of @gamer computer systems some which @gamer are slowly disconnecting as they approach there closing date? meaning everyone coupons are gone for the whole month cause even the magazine wont show up either
Whatever the reason, they need to fix it before the deal is over. I want my cheap Spongebob game lol. I should have wrote them down

Whatever the reason, they need to fix it before the deal is over. I want my cheap Spongebob game lol. I should have wrote them down
hey I say if the coupons are down for good cause of the reason I mentioned then it look like best buy is going to owe everyone a $115 Gift Card to cover the savings we lost lol

Coupons are showing up for me now. I used it on the 3DS version of Spongebob and somehow it took off the whole $12.99, making it free. Thought I'd had to pay a few dollars since the coupon applies first then the 20% GCU discount. Someone wanna check if it does the same thing on other versions? Or if it works instore tomorrow?

*edit: Well nevermind, tsa4lyfe confirmed it.

Spongebob is free. I would make them ship it, but it costs $3.

Argh. I can only pick up at a store I never wanted to enter ever again.

I had the same issue accessing my coupon, but was able to get them to come up in Chrome after refreshing.

After GCU, Spongebob was free for Wii U in my cart after coupon.

Can anyone please PM the Spongebob code if they arent using it? My @Gamer expired in March, even though my GCU expires in 2016.

It's crazy how many I had got before the Spongebob thing.  After though it just blew up.  

Sorry I could reply to everyone individually. 

Well boys and girls looks like I just ordered my last free game from bestbuy . It's somewhat sad seeing the @gamer coupons go away but let's just reflect on the good times .

Of course I love free garbage but it's still garbage.

Well boys and girls looks like I just ordered my last free game from bestbuy . It's somewhat sad seeing the @gamer coupons go away but let's just reflect on the good times .
Well they could always have a glitch where they give away copies of the year's biggest release again.

Still can't get over the fact they let that slide and I got a rz certificate out of it . Deal of the year , well apart from the Walmart debacle of course .

If anyone is feeling generous, my nephew would love the Spongebob game. Was an @Gamer right before the policy change and a GCU member until 2016.

If anyone is feeling generous, my nephew would love the Spongebob game. Was an @Gamer right before the policy change and a GCU member until 2016.
If any of your local stores have it stock and you don't mind paying either $0.40 or $2.40(depends on when the 20% comes off) I'll give you the instore coupon.

Yeah I stopped getting coupons after I resigned.  I really loved @gamer, just too bad it has to go.... At least gamers unlocked is still around.

Yay free game!

I'm sure this will wind up buried but does anyone know off hand how much Dishonored comes out to in store?

bread's done
Back