Best Buy GCU @GAMER magazine Coupons 5/4-5/31/14 LAST DAY (HAUL ASS)

Recycled CoD Ghosts Prestige Edition $50 off (360 and PS3)

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (360, 3DS, Wii, Wii U) $10 off

Dishonored (PC) $10 off (Yay, PC deal) On sale for $15.99. $2 online with coupon.

Nintendo Super Mario Starter Kit $5 off

Nintendo DS Universal Transporter $5 off

Skylanders Swap Force Over-the-Door Storage $10 off

Skylanders Swap Force Carry and Display Case $15 off

$10 off $29.99+ pre-owned.

Goes out with a bang.

Check @GAMER magazine coupon eligibility here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fw1.buysub.com%2Fpubs%2FIM%2FGMR%2Fcombo_entry.jsp%3Fcds_page_id%3D86045%26amp%3Bcds_mag_code%3DGMR%26amp%3Bid%3D1399843579938%26amp%3Blsid%3D41311626199031693%26amp%3Bvid%3D1&pid=11749857

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's been happening to some people randomly. My friend got theirs this month and two issues prior but not last month.
If you think that is messed up, I've been getting every other issue since the beginning of this year. At least I can say I got the very last one...

I got every set of coupon/code but this set who can i call/email about this

Got it. Already upgraded to the PS4 version since the trade value was high. Will keep this copy sealed! Only available for shipping! Thanks again CAG!

I never got my coupons either, anyone know how to login to @gamer to find my coupons. I don't even see a link to login.
I don't think that will help, unless you are trying to see when your @Gamer subscription expired. Coupons are only sent via e-mail, the link does not exist anywhere else according to the Digital Department Employee I spoke to, so if you have a valid subscription the only way to get the coupon is if they resend the @Gamer email. I wouldn't hold my breath as every time I have called them when I didn't receive an issue, they said they would re-send it but never did.

well I probably won't be interested in the DS accessories, Dishonored, or preowned coupons. 

I beg CAGs to PM me decent offers.  I'm only looking for paypal or GC credit.

Just so you guys know, you can buy the magazine in the store as well. just buyt he magazine, take out coupon, and get the free game(provided it's in stock). You will onlyb e out whatever the cost of the mag is, I imagine $7-$10. Not a bad price for the game.

Just so you guys know, you can buy the magazine in the store as well. just buyt he magazine, take out coupon, and get the free game(provided it's in stock). You
will onlyb e out whatever the cost of the mag is, I imagine $7-$10. Not a bad price for the game.
They stop print on the magazine Loooonnggggg time ago buddy. Wow SMH

Looking for the Dishonored (and maybe Spongebob) coupon if anybody has it.

Willing to trade one or two of these steam keys for it:

• Max Payne 3

• Dead Space

• Medal of Honor (2010)

• Mirror's Edge

They stop print on the magazine Loooonnggggg time ago buddy. Wow SMH
At my Best Buy I have actually seen the @Gamer coupons being sold separately, no magazine attached just a folded pamphlet that says @Gamer on the front with the same concept art as the current issue, and when you open it up, it has all the coupons attached inside. I believe it also comes with a code that allows you to access the current magazine issue via an app of some sort, perhaps that is what he was referring?

At my Best Buy I have actually seen the @Gamer coupons being sold separately, no magazine attached just a folded pamphlet that says @Gamer on the front with the same concept art as the current issue, and when you open it up, it has all the coupons attached inside. I believe it also comes with a code that allows you to access the current magazine issue via an app of some sort, perhaps that is what he was referring?
they haven't had those since last September or before either lol. If you store still had those then they don't spring clean much. That would be the August 2013 issue I believe lol

they haven't had those since last September or before either lol. If you store still had those then they don't spring clean much. That would be the August 2013 issue I believe lol
I was pretty sure the last one I remember seeing was for a 2014 issue, I even considered picking it up since it was one of those months that my magazine issue did not arrive in my inbox. Not that any of this makes any difference, since this deal seems to be pretty much dead anyways.

$50 off COD Prestige 21061f88f
$5 off Mario case 20f1fb0ef
$5 off DS Transporter20ef6854b
$10 off Skylanders Swap Carry and display case20e2925c7
$10 off Skylanders over the door20e82efca

won't let me post the bar codes

I didn't know GCU unlocked gets magazines or coupons? I bought 2 years and i havent received any coupons or magazines or anything like that...

where/when are they sent or where are they located please?

I didn't know GCU unlocked gets magazines or coupons? I bought 2 years and i havent received any coupons or magazines or anything like that...

where/when are they sent or where are they located please?
you won't. only eligible members from prior to September of 2013 received them. This month was the last issue for everyone anyhow and after today no one will ever recieve this magazine again since it been discontinued

OP, change the thread title to @Gamer memorial thread

Going to get sad up in here.

moreno-crying-gif.gif

I have everything except for Sponge Bob. I also have Nintendo eshop Credit, Club Nintendo Points that I can redeem for you, and Ultraviolet Movie Codes. I am hoping to get a Pikmin 3 code. Let me know if you are interested.

Have the following ($1 each)

• CoD Ghosts Prestige (instore only)
  • Dishonored PC (both online and instore)
  • Super Mario Starter Kit (both online and instore)
  • DS Universal Transporter (both online and instore)
  • Skylanders Swap Force Over-the-Door Storage(both online and instore)
  • Skylanders Swap Force Carry and Display Case (both online and instore)
  • $10 off $29.99+ pre-owned (both online and instore)
I take personal Paypal, Best Buy eGC, and maybe Club Nintendo PIn code.

Willing to trade any and all coupons except Sponge Bob, and/or Club Nintendo Points for a gift of your choice for Nintendo eshop Credit or Best Buy gift card. Looking for $10 plus, depending on exactly what you want in return.

bread's done
Back