Best Buy is Replenishing Ocarina Of Time 3ds New

And I just signed up for the game membership thing to knock it down to $31. Thanks for the link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Haven't played 3ds in awhile, but this game is never in-stock, so picked it up. $31.99 after GCU, so not too shabby.

Must be a massive reprint.  Now I can finally open my copy without guilt.

Could it really be a bestbuy only reprint though?  Or just a massive box that was buried in their warehouse?

If these are truly reprint copies, then they wouldn't have a Club Nintendo code inside.  Has anyone bought and opened one of the new ones?

Dang. Really tempted by this. Bought, beat, and traded in my original copy (for a pittance—never realized what collector's items they'd be).

I ordered on online....then checked and my store has them...

Can't cancel since it shipped within an hour of ordering dammit lol

If these are truly reprint copies, then they wouldn't have a Club Nintendo code inside. Has anyone bought and opened one of the new ones?
If they're like the other recent reprints of OoT 3D, they'll have no physical manual.

This doesn't come with the manual and is more like the Canadian version that's floating on eBay, and if you're some kind of stickler about that, go spend the $100 on eBay.

They're offering it for sale on Amazon as well, so it's likely a reprint, not discovered stock, and will likely make its way to the usual retailers.

I thought it had to do with the OoT carts being used as an exploit for CFW.
Yeah that likely sounds like the real reason. Maybe I'll check the alternative forums to see if this reprint has that exploit still, it may have been fixed.

I don't buy the sales slowed any more than other older Nintendo games still on the shelves honestly.
I purchased OoT 3D yesterday from Best Buy, and it's still version 1.0, and works with the exploit :)

If they're like the other recent reprints of OoT 3D, they'll have no physical manual.
What about instructions?

I might buy two of these, one for myself and one to hold onto.
The copy I just purchased from BB had a small folded up sheet with instructions.

Barcode on the back of the instructions is 74526B. The back of the game case shows 74524B just above the UPC.

For those that keep asking....

Just got home from BB, here's whats inside.

2881npe.jpg

bread's done
Back