Best Buy is Replenishing Ocarina Of Time 3ds New

I checked my BBC, but all they had was an Orphan Black marathon. Also, that was rather rude of you to make them go check the back room if there were already nine copies on the shelf.
^-- lol Phone posting fail on me

Three left at the Flushing Best Buy after my purchase. They price matched it, brought down to $35 plus tax.

Mays Landing was showing none in Stock but an employee went to check anyway and brought one out for me! Not sure how many were in stock.

It is notable that not only does it have 2011 date on the back, but the 3ds shown in the picture is an OG one. No trace of XL or New3DS like reprinted amiibo would have had for example.
Saw Sixers logo and got excited, to only find out that you're down the shore...

And I was just in that Mays Landing Best Buy on my way to Somers Point for work maybe 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the person saying there's none in Oregon, there may be copies at Jantzen Beach if they live in the Portland area when I checked. Despite saying "Unavailable" online, when I went in on Saturday to take advantage of 50% trade in, at least four were there.

To the person saying there's none in Oregon, there may be copies at Jantzen Beach if they live in the Portland area when I checked. Despite saying "Unavailable" online, when I went in on Saturday to take advantage of 50% trade in, at least four were there.
Thanks Thomas .. I was look at the one from Ikea area ..

I picked one up, but it took way longer than it should have.

There were none on the shelves, but I asked the sales guy to check the sku.  He said there was stock and went to the back.  Took the guy like 10 minutes to try to find it.  Then came back and said there were none in the back and he tried to look it up himself with his phone.  He said the sku I gave him was different and there was none in stock when he checked his.  I looked and told him he was searching the pre-owned one, and you probably won't be able to find it by searching the name.  I mentioned to maybe check the front as well.

Then another sales guy happened to pass by and said "Oh, we have that."  He then went to the back to check lol.  Also couldn't find it, but apparently the first guy went to check the front and he found it.  So it took like 20-25 mins to try to find it.  They were cool though.

I picked one up, but it took way longer than it should have.

There were none on the shelves, but I asked the sales guy to check the sku. He said there was stock and went to the back. Took the guy like 10 minutes to try to find it. Then came back and said there were none in the back and he tried to look it up himself with his phone. He said the sku I gave him was different and there was none in stock when he checked his. I looked and told him he was searching the pre-owned one, and you probably won't be able to find it by searching the name. I mentioned to maybe check the front as well.

Then another sales guy happened to pass by and said "Oh, we have that." He then went to the back to check lol. Also couldn't find it, but apparently the first guy went to check the front and he found it. So it took like 20-25 mins to try to find it. They were cool though.
Haha maybe best buy was keeping them hidden all this time till now. Just got back from the chicago best buy in lincoln park. 4 were left and are hidden away in the back. Thanks OP. Getting majora's mask now to avoid this situation.

Culver City has like 20 left the guy said, in back like everyone else has written.  Probably 18 or 19 now as the employee said he was going to pick it up himself.

thanks Alfie for the headsup and Keen for the SKU!!

Bestbuy at oxford valley had like 8 when i was there, bought one, and just realized last night when looking through my 3ds games, that i already had it... cag problems  :whistle2:?

So does this reprint come with the manual like the original did, or does it have that generic "Electronic Manual" sheet inside?

So does this reprint come with the manual like the original did, or does it have that generic "Electronic Manual" sheet inside?
would also like to know. does anyone know if other reprinted games no longer have manuals? I would think the Club Nintendo inserts are no longer included. still probably no way to distinguish an original (or early print) from reprint. not sure if it matters, but I did notice last week that a Best Buy had copies of Mario Party 10 with a redcase and some with white. Guessing the white is reprint.

Glad this is back in stock at Best Buy. I have a friend holding onto a copy to sell to me, I'll be able to easily give him $25 for his copy now.

would also like to know. does anyone know if other reprinted games no longer have manuals? I would think the Club Nintendo inserts are no longer included. still probably no way to distinguish an original (or early print) from reprint. not sure if it matters, but I did notice last week that a Best Buy had copies of Mario Party 10 with a redcase and some with white. Guessing the white is reprint.
Is it really a reprint though? Another person said the copyright was still 2011 on the cover, which usually tells you if it's a reprint. And I don't understand why Best Buy would be the only place with a reprint.

Then again, as usual nothing makes sense with Nintendo. Especially Nintendo of America. For example, Europe is getting this for 16 Euros a pop:

fgg-660x350.png

You've got a nice combo there of a NEWER Zelda game on the list, as well as OLDER games that sold less like Starfox 64 and Nintendogs.

It really, really just doesn't make any sense how all these things happen, and how they're different in different regions.

Is it really a reprint though? Another person said the copyright was still 2011 on the cover, which usually tells you if it's a reprint. And I don't understand why Best Buy would be the only place with a reprint.

Then again, as usual nothing makes sense with Nintendo. Especially Nintendo of America. For example, Europe is getting this for 16 Euros a pop:

fgg-660x350.png

You've got a nice combo there of a NEWER Zelda game on the list, as well as OLDER games that sold less like Starfox 64 and Nintendogs.

It really, really just doesn't make any sense how all these things happen, and how they're different in different regions.
As I said in the 3DS thread, NoA is the worst Nintendo.

Saw this topic and went to my local Best Buy. Didn't count how many copies they had but there were at least a dozen. This is the Altamonte Springs, FL location.

Saw this topic and went to my local Best Buy. Didn't count how many copies they had but there were at least a dozen. This is the Altamonte Springs, FL location.
thanks i was at that exact best buy on saturday when i first saw this thread and they didn't have any i'll have to go back this weekend.

As I highly doubt Best Buy just happened to find several thousand copies of this game 4 years later and decided to push them to the stores, I would say this is definitely a reprint.

As I highly doubt Best Buy just happened to find several thousand copies of this game 4 years later and decided to push them to the stores, I would say this is definitely a reprint.
Seeing as how the game used to come with a Club Nintendo points voucher, I would say that would be the easiest way to identify it as a reprint. Assuming it gets opened, at least.

bread's done
Back