CAGiversary!
6/6 - 6/19

150 Bonus Points:

• :360: :ps3: Alpha Protocol
  • :wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • :ps3: :psp: ModNation Racers
500 Bonus Points:

• :360: Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt
  • :wii: Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt (Gun Bundle)
  • :360: :ps3: :pc: Singularity (ends 7/3)
Save $5:

• :ds: Sonic Classic Collection
  • :ds: Disney Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge
  • :360: :ps3: Lost Planet 2
  • :360: Alan Wake
Save $10:

• :360: Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • :360: :ps3: Skate 3
  • :360: :ps3: Iron Man 2
Save $20:

• :360: :ps3: :wii: Shrek: Forever After

6/20 - 7/3

150 Bonus Points:

• :psp: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  • :wii: Dance On Broadway
  • :360: :ps3: Red Dead Redemption
500 Bonus Points:

• :360: :ps3: :pc: Singularity (ends 7/3)
Save $5:

• :wii: :ds: Tetris Party
  • :360: :ps3: UFC Undisputed 2010
Save $10:

• :360: :ps3: Blur
  • :360: :ps3: Just Cause 2
Save $20:

• :pc: Blood Bowl
  • :pc: Yoostar
  • :360: :ps3: Lost Planet 2

Other Offers

Free Optimus Prime stylus with purchase of :ds: Transformers: War For Cybertron: Decepticons.

First 1000 customers [nationwide!] to preorder or buy Toy Story 3 get $5 free Concession Cash. Applies to all versions, including Mac/PC. You will not know whether you won until after you complete the purchase; everyone must check their RZ account the following week to see if they won. [What a B.S. promotion IMO]

500 Bonus Points w/pre-order of each of the following:

• Crackdown 2 :360:
  • Call Of Duty: Black Ops :360: :ps3:
  • Halo: Reach :360:
  • StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty :pc:
  • Madden 11 :360: :ps3: :psp:
  • NCAA Football 11 :360: :ps3: :ps2:
Note that the 500 Bonus Points apply to the PS2 version of NCAA and the PSP version of Madden, which are only $39.99 to begin with.

Also, if you are planning to pre-order StarCraft II, be sure to log in to your RZ account and register for the contest BEFORE placing the pre-order. If you don't, then you won't be entered unless you send in a postcard entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jgon85']What happened to the coupons online? I am unable to print any out...

SC: Conviction is on sale for $40 in the weekly ad, with this $10 coupon it drops to $30. Which is a pretty good price for a 2 month old game.[/QUOTE]The CE of SC: Conviction was just $31.49 with free shipping at the Ubisoft store. And the $10 coupon probably won't work because the game is on sale.

[quote name='Envel']The CE of SC: Conviction was just $31.49 with free shipping at the Ubisoft store. And the $10 coupon probably won't work because the game is on sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm going to try my luck. I have a $20 GC, so I passed on the CE Edition online.

YMMV with using the RZ coupon this week on SCC...worked for me a few weeks ago with Tekken, and worked for me today on SCC paying $29 + tax (which to me is a HAWT B&M price for this)...

The coupon will only work on the regular edition (Sku 9331644). You would have to get an override to get it to work on the CE, and whether the CE is $40 or not is the other issue as well.

odd how they encourage postponing your purchase of Lost Planet 2, but then again, we should wait even longer for the inevitable non-compatible colonies/platinum version.

yeah, if it's $24.99 retail on June 20, it 'might' be worth a look, but nah.

Question about these points. I know RZ Gamer points net you 10 bucks off for every 150 you get, right? But regular RZ points require 500 to get a 10 buck certificate, right? So when they have these 150 and 500 bonus points, which type are they considered? The reason I'm asking is that some say 150, some say 500, but wouldn't 500 get you like 30 bucks worth of certificates?

[quote name='RoninChaos']Question about these points. I know RZ Gamer points net you 10 bucks off for every 150 you get, right? But regular RZ points require 500 to get a 10 buck certificate, right? So when they have these 150 and 500 bonus points, which type are they considered? The reason I'm asking is that some say 150, some say 500, but wouldn't 500 get you like 30 bucks worth of certificates?[/QUOTE]

When you spend 150 dollars on eligible video game software and accessories, you receive 500 bonus points ($10) in additional to the normal points earned based on that 150 dollars spent.

The 500 Points are "reward zone points". So you get the $10 certificate. You do also get credit towards the $150 spent on video games.

well i was just sent a $20 coupon for Blur by the developers for being in the beta, so the $10 off with Rewardzone, and it being on sale somewhere else for price match, will be awesome!

[quote name='caliblue15']well i was just sent a $20 coupon for Blur by the developers for being in the beta, so the $10 off with Rewardzone, and it being on sale somewhere else for price match, will be awesome![/QUOTE]

I got the coupon too, which i plan to use with the RZ deal, but be warned, most places wont let you price match AND use a coupon, but you should be able to stack manufacturer and retail coupons.

[quote name='Brother Daz']It wont be up until the 20th[/QUOTE]
If then. Has BB gotten any better about posting the coupons in a timely manner?
I remember a few coupons a while back that were posted well after the start date of the coupons.

This isn't a knock on you blue, but I think there are literally at least 4 threads right now discussing that same thing. Show a CAG a killer deal, they sure like to talk about it!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']This isn't a knock on you blue, but I think there are literally at least 4 threads right now discussing that same thing. Show a CAG a killer deal, they sure like to talk about it![/QUOTE]

Yeah, and this is where it should be discussed. When I got the coupon I had a feeling something like this would happen.

[quote name='MasterYensid']Is there a coupon for the Blur RZ deal? I can't seem to find it or any mention of it on the "rewardzone gamersclub" page.[/QUOTE]
There will be a coupon, yes. They never put them up until they actually start. Everything that you see on the Gamer Zone offers page right now are the offers that are available right now. Since Blur is in the group of offers that start on 6/20, you'll need to visit the page on 6/20.

[quote name='kart007k']Doesn't Kmart have the game for 39.99[/QUOTE]
Starting Sunday, yes. The manufacturer's coupon will work at either place. If you want to try to get Blur for $9.99 then you'll have to go to BB.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Starting Sunday, yes. The manufacturer's coupon will work at either place. If you want to try to get Blur for $9.99 then you'll have to go to BB.[/QUOTE]

If then. I think you're going to have a lot of people shot down on this deal...

I know the coupon for Blur isnt up yet, but I cant find a way to print any coupons from the gamer club page. Im using Firefox

[quote name='caliblue15']so Blur is $40 next week, plus $20 off manuf coupon, plus $10 off for Rewardzone Gamers, maybe $10 next week?[/QUOTE]

where is this $20 manufactor coupon?

[quote name='KotnmthKng']I know the coupon for Blur isnt up yet, but I cant find a way to print any coupons from the gamer club page. Im using Firefox[/QUOTE]

Use IE or Chrome, I never can get it to work in Firefox.

[quote name='KotnmthKng']I know the coupon for Blur isnt up yet, but I cant find a way to print any coupons from the gamer club page. Im using Firefox[/QUOTE]
Use the in-store kiosk in the game section, as there's usually a printer underneath it in that little cabinet.:D

[quote name='SnoT']Where do I get the coupon for Blur? I checked my reward zone site but don't see it anywhere?[/QUOTE]
Are you fucking serious?

make sure adblock plus is turned off when you go to the BB site as it blocks most of the links and therefore you can't see the "print this coupon" button.

[quote name='Bune']make sure adblock plus is turned off when you go to the BB site as it blocks most of the links and therefore you can't see the "print this coupon" button.[/QUOTE]

I should have realized this sooner but didn't, thanks.

Going to try my luck for $10 Blur at BB. GL all :D

Edit:

Picked it up for $12.09, np at all combining coupons at my local BB in FL. Thanks all who contributed the info & links for this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I debated on picking up Blur, and ultimately decided that I really didn't like the demo so there's no sense in buying it even for $9.99. Especially not when BB is a 35 minute drive.

nabbed it almost didnt get blur cause of scanning coupon issues but i just told the manager "i called the 800 number and they said as long as there is only one manufacterer coupon and one store coupon it was ok" worked like a charm
:)
thank cag
gonna play blur this morning

bread's done
Back