Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably both. I often find Best Buy employees just count the minutes that they can bail. The sadness in they're eyes when I buy stuff from them sometimes freak me out.

I think consumers are usually more informed than the sales people, and when you get someone in the official uniform telling you something completely different than what is the case it's got to be confusing.

[quote name='firecracker22']Probably both. I often find Best Buy employees just count the minutes that they can bail. The sadness in they're eyes when I buy stuff from them sometimes freak me out.

I think consumers are usually more informed than the sales people, and when you get someone in the official uniform telling you something completely different than what is the case it's got to be confusing.[/QUOTE]

i believe this is the same reason Circut City closed all their b&m stores cuz orginally they had older, veterans workers who knew what the hell they were talkin about. Then they fired them all and replaced them with airheaded teenagers who didn't know shit and then the rest is history!

[quote name='firecracker22']Probably both. I often find Best Buy employees just count the minutes that they can bail. The sadness in they're eyes when I buy stuff from them sometimes freak me out.

I think consumers are usually more informed than the sales people, and when you get someone in the official uniform telling you something completely different than what is the case it's got to be confusing.[/QUOTE]

Well, you have to be aware and do your research. Most sales morons want to take advantage of you.

For example. Most people that price match at Best Buy don't know that you can price match to 110%, not 100%. I didn't know that, even though i have priced match tons of things. It wasn't the cashiers that told me this, it was a friend that actually reads the back of his receipts.

[quote name='ppself']Well, you have to be aware and do your research. Most sales morons want to take advantage of you.

For example. Most people that price match at Best Buy don't know that you can price match to 110%, not 100%. I didn't know that, even though i have priced match tons of things. It wasn't the cashiers that told me this, it was a friend that actually reads the back of his receipts.[/QUOTE]

You need to do a lil research...
100% pm can take place at registers with ad/printout.
For the extra 10% savings...you must buy the item and then take the receipt plus ad/printout/etc. to the CS desk for the pm Plus 10%.

Hmm. I swear when I had a price match from Wal-Mart that the register itself did the 10%. I saw the price change and there was a different SKU that said 10% competition price match.

[quote name='donut']You need to do a lil research...
100% pm can take place at registers with ad/printout.
For the extra 10% savings...you must buy the item and then take the receipt plus ad/printout/etc. to the CS desk for the pm Plus 10%.[/QUOTE]

I could have sworn I heard they stopped doing the extra 10% once Circuit City went out of business. The website doesn't seem to mention the extra 10% anymore.

[quote name='ballbarfer']i believe this is the same reason Circut City closed all their b&m stores cuz orginally they had older, veterans workers who knew what the hell they were talkin about. Then they fired them all and replaced them with airheaded teenagers who didn't know shit and then the rest is history![/QUOTE]

Thing is, it's not Circuit City running the website with their name on it anymore. It's Systemax that's running the site now. They also own the rights to CompUSA and own Tiger Direct.

They used to have infomercials on at 2-4 am hawking their shitty systems.:roll:

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Meh...the TRU glitch/sale from today was about as good as it gets for BFBC2 imo.[/QUOTE]

does anybody know what glitch he talking about

[quote name='donut']FOR THE THIRD AND FINAL TIME.
For any GAMER BONUS points - THERE IS NO COUPON NEEDED!,
JUST MAKE SURE YOUR REWARDS ZONE NUMBER IS ON THE ORDER.
IF YOU BOUGHT OCEAN BEFORE THE BONUS POINTS PERIOD, JUST TAKE IN YOUR RECEIPT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTER DURING THE BONUS POINTS PERIOD.
ASK THE CS REP TO PLEASE DO A RETURN/REBUY AND ALLOW YOU THE EXTRA POINTS (OF COURSE MAKE SURE YOUR REWARD # IS ENTERED ON THE NEW RECEIPT.)

SHEESH, KEEP IT SIMPLE ....[/QUOTE]

Was all that really necessary? I plan on getting FF and I was unsure as well about the extra points. SOMETIMES YOU NEED A COUPON TO GET EXTRAS! Please come off your thrown, and TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF!

[quote name='LiquidCrew']Was all that really necessary? I plan on getting FF and I was unsure as well about the extra points. SOMETIMES YOU NEED A COUPON TO GET EXTRAS! Please come off your thrown, and TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF![/QUOTE]

Throne not thrown.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thing is, it's not Circuit City running the website with their name on it anymore. It's Systemax that's running the site now. They also own the rights to CompUSA and own Tiger Direct.

They used to have infomercials on at 2-4 am hawking their shitty systems.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I used to work for Systemax like 8 years ago. It was the worst time of my life employment wise. I actually hated waking up in the morning, driving to the office, being there, & going to sleep knowing I had to go back the next day.

Good luck trying to get the nerf deal for free, I tried in the past to get free stuff with coupons. I was denied. Only worked once for me.

[quote name='dlosnkl']does anybody know what glitch he talking about[/QUOTE]

When TRU had the "Buy Battlefield Bad Company, get 50% off Mass Effect 2, Dante's Inferno, or Army of Two" (i forget the 4th game) deal the registers were instead taking 20 dollars off Bad Company and 40 off of the 2nd game, so it basically made the deal Buy 1 Get 1 free for that entire Tuesday.

I'm jumping on this ASAP! LMAO Oh...and there is a BB right @ the corner near my work. I'm gonna hit it up tomorrow. I already scored some penny guides there, so I don't foresee it being a problem.

Guys don't be stupid buy something as well I remember las thread the only people who were shot down were trying to walk out with just the games...I've
never been shot down I buy a game or DVD each trip which may or may not be returned at a later date

[quote name='ppself']Well, you have to be aware and do your research. Most sales morons want to take advantage of you.

For example. Most people that price match at Best Buy don't know that you can price match to 110%, not 100%. I didn't know that, even though i have priced match tons of things. It wasn't the cashiers that told me this, it was a friend that actually reads the back of his receipts.[/QUOTE]
Like others have said...they stopped that already. Your friend might be thinking that if you buy something and take an ad later, they give you 110% back of the difference (the 10% to make up for the taxes charged....covers all states tax amounts).

I can confirm this works!! Even though it has an asterisk by it as she was ringing it up she scanned my RZ card then the coup hit enter and presto 1.97 due... I bought a soda... Free feels good!!

Blockbuster isn't taking this game as trade-ins even w/ out the zapper/blaster because for some reason they don't take trade-in's on games w/ bundled accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back