Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About $17 Gamestop trade in including the blaster w/ the current 30% extra trade in Wii promo this week. Only thing that sucks is that you'd likely have to drive to multiple stores to trade in more than 1 or 2 copies. Amazon TIV is a measely $7.50 in comparison...however you could trade in multiple copies there.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I think it gets 6 trade in at gamestop before coupon[/QUOTE]

I just called GS & the guy quoted me @ $8.75 for just the game.

Boy nothing beats the feeling of a 15-year old walking out with 3 free games while having 3 security guards and 2 cashiers nod their heads at you in disbelief while leaving the store, ALL IN SLOW MOTION. ;)

[quote name='nycmetsfan']Boy nothing beats the feeling of a 15-year old walking out with 3 free games while having 3 security guards and 2 cashiers nod their heads at you in disbelief while leaving the store, ALL IN SLOW MOTION. ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='whywakeup']My printer just ran out of ink !!! Is there any work around for this ?[/QUOTE]

Break open some ballpoint pens, cut into your ink tank and refill.

Macgyver style baby :twoguns:

god i love CAG! totally missed this but my man €nronLackey sent me a text, now i'm onto it, but no coupons in my pocket! good luck everyone..free games reign supreme! hope this doesnt get cut off until tonight, need some time

Add another confirmation, just stopped by a second Best Buy. First one only had 5, but the second store had at least 20+! If this still works tomorrow I might have to go back again...

*Nevermind* - just saw TheBytewasBit post a value - cheers!

Does anyone know if Gamestop takes it without the gun? I picked up 3 for my 5 yr old, his 7 yr old cousin (and one to defend myself when they turn on me) just for the guns and could care less about the games.

Where are all the people that were bitching and crying after the free FF? Saying everyone ruined these deals and we'll never see another free game...:lol:

[quote name='JediJames2']Add another confirmation, just stopped by a second Best Buy. First one only had 5, but the second store had at least 20+! If this still works tomorrow I might have to go back again...[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you want to get all 20 from the second store. Man, talk about greedy people. Why do you need to go back tomorrow? Come on man, you got 3, do your thing and let others get these games.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']About $17 Gamestop trade in including the blaster w/ the current 30% extra trade in Wii promo this week. Only thing that sucks is that you'd likely have to drive to multiple stores to trade in more than 1 or 2 copies. Amazon TIV is a measely $7.50 in comparison...however you could trade in multiple copies there.[/QUOTE]

The hassle of having to drive to different stores in order to not look suspicious :roll:

[quote name='oasisboy']It sounds like you want to get all 20 from the second store. Man, talk about greedy people. Why do you need to go back tomorrow? Come on man, you got 3, do your thing and let others get these games.[/QUOTE]

Did I say I was going back there today? No. If other people want to try and get them today, hey, have at it. If I go back tomorrow and they are all gone it won't be the end of the world for me.

I find it funny that people buy a drink in order to avoid being shut down. As if the cashier wouldn't be suspicious... Lets see Mr. Smith, so the 1 drink and 3 games of the same title comes to a total of $1.49...

[quote name='JediJames2']Did I say I was going back there today? No. If other people want to try and get them today, hey, have at it. If I go back tomorrow and they are all gone it won't be the end of the world for me.[/QUOTE]

But you already got 3 copies at least. You are missing the point, you want to hoard as many copies as possible.

[quote name='oasisboy']I find it funny that people buy a drink in order to avoid being shut down. As if the cashier wouldn't be suspicious... Lets see Mr. Smith, so the 1 drink and 3 games of the same title comes to a total of $1.49...[/QUOTE]
lol, right. Anytime I get in on some free games I try and add something of value to it. Like a $60 Blu-Ray set and then return it later.

$17 trade in at Gamestop?!?!?!?

Oh yea...and yet another confirmation. Took 3 to the register and they rang up free, the cashier started laughing cause he was the same guy I got when I got my free Sudoku Ball games. I asked if it would be okay if I went and grabbed 3 more (for an even 6) and he told me to go grab every one they had and to take advantage while I could! Haha! Only got 6 though...4 bdays coming up, one for me, and one for trade in...

Cracks me up people complaining about "hoarders" when he said he might go back later in the week. I picked up 3 at my store (which had 20+) and the next time I'm in the area on Wednesday/Thursday I'm going to pick up more if no one has picked them up by that time. A hoarder would clear them all out at once. He's being a good guy and leaving a ton for any other CAGs who roll by. I'd rather see one of us clear them out after a few days than see the SlickDealers end up with em.

I just got 3. Guy just scanned them, then scanned the coupon, then it rung up as $0. He then proclaimed, "Oh Shit!".

One of these is going to my girlfriend's nephew as an Easter present...the other 2 to GS. Do you need a coupon for the extra 30% or is it automatic?

[quote name='oasisboy']But you already got 3 copies at least. You are missing the point, you want to hoard as many copies as possible.[/QUOTE]
Yes, because I don't have friends who would like NERF guns, hmm? Also, if they are still there tomorrow, who exactly is missing out on this? Deals like these, everyone knows they are time sensitive; you don't make it out the first day or so you WILL miss out. If I went back out today to the same store again for more, sure, I would call myself a jack arse hoarder. But tomorrow? Fair game as far as I am concerned.

Confirmed yet again. A buddy and I picked up 3 each. Shelf was stacked. Going back later when the wife gets home for more. I love using these free games as birthday presents.

As always, it rang up $0 with no problem from the cashier.

[quote name='oasisboy']But you already got 3 copies at least. You are missing the point, you want to hoard as many copies as possible.[/QUOTE]

I find it funny that people care so much about hoarding a game that was having trouble being sold to anyone at bestbuy, so bestbuy is handing them out for free.

Awesome deal, I wanted to try this game but didn't want to spend too much on it so for free I had to get it. I also bought a value bin PC game as a filler that I will return later, I didn't want to have a $0.00 transaction

[quote name='aspen1284']Has anyone played the game? Is it any....good?[/QUOTE]

A Wii game not made by Nintendo...you make the call.

[quote name='austenwithane']

1. Cracks me up people complaining about "hoarders" when he said he might go back later in the week.

2. I picked up 3 at my store (which had 20+) and the next time I'm in the area on Wednesday/Thursday I'm going to pick up more if no one has picked them up by that time.

3. A hoarder would clear them all out at once. He's being a good guy and leaving a ton for any other CAGs who roll by.[/QUOTE]

1. Monday is not "later in the week", that would be more like Thursday... :roll:

2. See, that is more reasonable and understandable than going tomorrow

3. JediJames2 would have probably got all 20 copies he found at another store if the coupon said "unlimited". The way he was commenting about finding a store that had 20+ copies made me think this.

[quote name='hoofrog']Confirmed yet again. A buddy and I picked up 3 each. Shelf was stacked. Going back later when the wife gets home for more. I love using these free games as birthday presents.

[/QUOTE]

You mean birthday presents for yourself that will give you $10 at GameStop? :lol:

Poor wife, being dragged to Best Buy to get 3 copies of a Wii game :roll:

Didn't work for me their system rang up all 3 games with the coupon on all of them for $64 and some change the cashier tried to change it but it wouldn't work. Got denied by the manager. Props to all who are able to get them.

[quote name='oasisboy']You mean birthday presents for yourself that will give you $10 at GameStop? :lol:

Poor wife, being dragged to Best Buy to get 3 copies of a Wii game :roll:[/QUOTE]

Make no mistake, I will get a nice new game out of the deal, but seriously I have 7 aunts and uncles on my mother's side, each of which who have 3-5 kids a piece. We do a lot of bdays around here. So some will go to other people for bdays.

As long as it is free, the wife is game. More money she can spend on herself. lol

[quote name='nycmetsfan']http://www.sadtrombone.com/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty much. I just wanted to snag a single copy for my daughter. I may try anyways, since I promised to get my gf New Moon with my $15 RZ certs.

It's been on sale the whole time online just picked up 3 more for cousins

Yeah, but someone just reported a system rejection... that's a bad sign.

I picked up 3 Nerf wii bundles and a soda for $1.81 The trade in value at gamestop for one bundle is $12.93 with edge.

[quote name='sp00ge']It's looking like it was reclassified as being On Sale online. Looks like they caught this one early.[/QUOTE]

Nope. It said that this morning early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back