Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zippon']And you remember back before people picked up 30 copies, how a deal would last more than a few hours, allowing a lot more CAGs to benefit? :applause::booty:

It's not all black and white. I'm glad this one has lasted longer.[/QUOTE]

Like someone said earlier, probably the reason why BB's stock and this coupon lasted for so long (apparently into tomorrow and maybe beyond) is because the Slickdeal's thread listed this deal as just the plain $19.99 sale price rather than it being free with the coupon.

Here in SoCal I got 9 total at 3 different stores. Only one store shot me down but that's okay as they only had one so no biggie. Here comes the DSi XL. Also the manager at one of the Gamestops I traded into said the B2G1 is coming soon

[quote name='JNKryo']LOL, just curious if you got enough to build a fort (as someone earlier in this thread wanted to do).[/QUOTE]

@the 4th BB
1st trip: 3
2nd: 12
3rd: 12
store was closing and the cashier saw my loot, thought I got them all, and was disappointed he could not get any. I told them there was more and stopped.

Good thing I could not fit any more in my small car.

35 total for the day

Hmm I missed out on this. So from I read from the last few pages, people are getting the nerf games for free? Will this deal still go on tomorrow?

[quote name='nixmahn']@the 4th BB
store was closing and the cashier saw my loot, thought I got them all, and was disappointed he could not get any. I told them there was more and stopped.

35 total for the day[/QUOTE]
Holy crap. :lol: Lucky you!

35-man Nerf shoot-out free-for-all, anyone?

[quote name='Zippon']And you remember back before people picked up 30 copies, how a deal would last more than a few hours, allowing a lot more CAGs to benefit? :applause::booty:

It's not all black and white. I'm glad this one has lasted longer.[/QUOTE]

But just like me on this deal, many people who cried about it the last time expected the coupon to last until THEY were ready to go get a couple for free and then they bitched when people grabbed up everything in the first couple of days.

I admit I showed some restraint this time(since the boxes for the bundles are pretty f'n big), but if the coupon is still working as of Wednesday, then all bets are off and I may make a stealth run(without mentioning here that I went there)and grab all of dem shitz.;)

But chances are I won't since corporate will finally catch it and put one of those screens in requiring an override to get it to apply to a sale item.

[quote name='nixmahn']@the 4th BB

35 total for the day[/QUOTE]

I salute you, sir!

:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='david12795']Hmm I missed out on this. So from I read from the last few pages, people are getting the nerf games for free? Will this deal still go on tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Possibly. It's somewhat YMMV as several people have been shot down, but the majority seem to have scored with this one.

I'm going to swing by a store on the way in to work tomorrow (I start at 10am, so I'll be 5 minutes late and hit the one closest to work) and will report if it still works.

Also, the man who bought 35 needs to build a fort. A big one.

[quote name='Mike Toole']Possibly. It's somewhat YMMV as several people have been shot down, but the majority seem to have scored with this one.

I'm going to swing by a store on the way in to work tomorrow (I start at 10am, so I'll be 5 minutes late and hit the one closest to work) and will report if it still works.

Also, the man who bought 35 needs to build a fort. A big one.[/QUOTE]

thanks! hopefully it will still work. If not, not a big deal.

[quote name='Mike Toole']Possibly. It's somewhat YMMV as several people have been shot down, but the majority seem to have scored with this one.

Also, the man who bought 35 needs to build a fort. A big one.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with your fort. I am planning on building one with the empty boxes after I trade in the games and nerf guns to GS. :p

I got shot down by the tightasses at Chapel Hill, OH. I think they have a picture of me up in the employee area because I guy a didn't recognize showed up at the register as the cashier was inputting the coupon and said that they wouldn't do it and that "we have had problems with you before on this"...

So I went down to Canton on the strip and picked up 3. I'll grab more tomorrow there since I left at least 20 after buying my 3.

saw it asked a few pages back but didint see an answer. Can you trade in multiple copies of a game to a single gamestop? I was thinking about getting Splinter Cell CE as you get an additional 25% trade in credit.

[quote name='JNKryo']I salute you, sir!

:applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

As I was putting everything in my car, I saw the asian kids dad get another 3, lol

This and the upcoming princess and the frog/Toy Story 1 & 2 blu-ray deal for free deal has been an awesome week

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']saw it asked a few pages back but didint see an answer. Can you trade in multiple copies of a game to a single gamestop? I was thinking about getting Splinter Cell CE as you get an additional 25% trade in credit.[/QUOTE]

YMMV. Not likely though. Just use the Wii coupon posted a few threads ago and get it put on a giftcard/edge card. That's what I did when I traded in multiple L4D2s when it was fetching $47.61

Then I went to my local GS and preordered the SCC CE.

wah!!! to the haters. I'll continously post however many I get through the deals. People can flame all they want. I like hearing how people went crazy and got a shit ton. Keep those stories coming.

so when did the 19.99 price price drop happened? Today? I checked online Friday at work but no price drop. I only happened to be at a BB and saw it.

It happened early in the morning this morning. That's when this first post on it in thread was, and when I verified it.

wow I'm starting to believe that these free coupon deals are not random mistakes. I have a feeling they really wanted to get rid of this huge ass nerf box bundles that was not selling for newer items. Also I'am interested in getting an gamestop edge card. Any one know how much it is?

well, just got done playing the game and with the guns, very solid!! I missed out on getting a pair of new Oakley's bought my wife b/c I frantically had to get over to BB :lol: She spent $600 on purses and clothes, I got free games..somehow I feel slighted, but I'm still happy! she said she'd buy me a $60 game to make up for it, but Heavy Rain was the only contender, and I can wait..

the game is decent and the darts for the gun, since they're not suction tipped, kinda hurt, especially getting shot in the face with it by a 4 year old..

now what is this about free Disney Blu rays (starts searching..)

[quote name='token2k6']well, just got done playing the game and with the guns, very solid!! I missed out on getting a pair of new Oakley's bought my wife b/c I frantically had to get over to BB :lol: She spent $600 on purses and clothes, I got free games..somehow I feel slighted, but I'm still happy! she said she'd buy me a $60 game to make up for it, but Heavy Rain was the only contender, and I can wait..

the game is decent and the darts for the gun, since they're not suction tipped, kinda hurt, especially getting shot in the face with it by a 4 year old..

now what is this about free Disney Blu rays (starts searching..)[/QUOTE]

yeah free blurays please

An edge card is $15/year and includes a GI subscription.

I have found it worthwhile since I paid for it with free sudoku games from BB, and have gotten a lot of extra trade credit with free games and flipping L4D2 during the 50% bonus period.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']wow I'm starting to believe that these free coupon deals are not random mistakes. I have a feeling they really wanted to get rid of this huge ass nerf box bundles that was not selling for newer items.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. This Nerf box is huge (such a waste of packaging material). I remember seeing these things when they first came out. In all this time, I don't think I've seen any of the BBs I go to sell even one.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Bestbuy has a TiV of $12, is there any reason not to deal with them? Seems wrong to say thanks for the free stuff now give me some money.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I thought about that with the SBD games, but you have to mail the games out to them to do the trade-ins. I guess maybe I am spoiled by GS and just going in to trade stuff for instant gratification. Besides which, their shit is overpriced unless it's a glitch like this.:lol:

What gets me is that the second game(this one)gets less in TIV at TRU than the first one. Weird.
[quote name='bringerofdeath']wow I'm starting to believe that these free coupon deals are not random mistakes. I have a feeling they really wanted to get rid of this huge ass nerf box bundles that was not selling for newer items. Also I'am interested in getting an gamestop edge card. Any one know how much it is?[/QUOTE]

That's what I've been saying for a while. If this lasts for more than just today, then I think either A) someone at BB corporate found a new dealer for their crack and is hitting the pipe pretty heavy and oblivious or B) they're trying to clear out stock.

Considering how many shelves were taken up by these bundles in my stores today and how many(none) were missing from that display, I would say the latter.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

What gets me is that the second game(this one)gets less in TIV at TRU than the first one. Weird.[/QUOTE]

And Amazon, as far as I can tell, only gives 7.50 for the BUNDLE. F that. I get almost as much at GS just for the gun.

I was at a BB this morning and forgot to check the price, so missed out. Now I'm hoping this still works tomorrow.

[quote name='nycmetsfan']Wow. so i just came back from my last trip
Store #1
3x from me
3x from my brother
3x from my dad

Store #2
3x from me
3x from my brother
3x from my dad

Eighteen free games in one single day.
I felt like going all Terry Crews after the last transaction went through. (P.S this is what im talking about)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ak3NQJYy_k[/QUOTE]
LMAO, thanks for the vid, painted a clear picture for me.:lol::lol:

18 free copies? 35 free copies? Man, hoarding at its best. I understand how you can get 3 copies for free, but 35? damn, I hope you don't abuse welfare, unemployment benefits or other government programs.

[quote name='token2k6']well, just got done playing the game and with the guns, very solid!! I missed out on getting a pair of new Oakley's bought my wife b/c I frantically had to get over to BB :lol: She spent $600 on purses and clothes, I got free games..somehow I feel slighted, but I'm still happy! she said she'd buy me a $60 game to make up for it, but Heavy Rain was the only contender, and I can wait..

now what is this about free Disney Blu rays (starts searching..)[/QUOTE]

I don't see why one's wife would have access and the ability to spend money as they please, yet the husband has to ask for permission. How does a relationship like that work, I don't understand?

The title on the game says "NERF N-strike elite"

How are you guys getting the Nerf 2 trade in price at GS?

I need details, How can I tell the difference in Nerf 1 and Nerf 2?

TIA

[quote name='yruluis']I don't see why one's wife would have access and the ability to spend money as they please, yet the husband has to ask for permission. How does a relationship like that work, I don't understand?[/QUOTE]

Maybe she is the sugar mamma

I needed two guns for HOtD Overkill and scored them . The guns are sturdy but man are they made for midget children ? The handles are tiny .

not that i am offended by the person who got 35, congrats to you, but i hope you dont try to profit off of each one, donate a few to some childrens school or something.

[quote name='JNKryo']I was thinking the same thing. This Nerf box is huge (such a waste of packaging material). I remember seeing these things when they first came out. In all this time, I don't think I've seen any of the BBs I go to sell even one.[/QUOTE]

I commented to the guy at GS today that it almost seemed like someone at GS knew when these things were going to happen. SBD - there was a 30% DS coupon. Today, there's a 30% Wii coupon... Coincidence????

yruluis ....i dont think he meant he had to ask for permission ..... more like how my wife is ..... she spent a high amount of money ($600 on purses) and then felt bad at the end of the day cause hubby didnt find anything they wanted to blow money on also ..... so was like "ah hon why dont ya buy that game (fill in the blank item there) you been thinkin bout" ......

and wife might be like mine..... makes plenty of money so can spend lots of loot if she wants without a problem .....just like mine, she made bout $3500 this weekend, well I already know she gonna blow $1K at least on clothes this weekend, hell she can blow $3K for all i care .....so yes ones wife can have the "access to money as they please"

[quote name='oasisboy']18 free copies? 35 free copies? Man, hoarding at its best. I understand how you can get 3 copies for free, but 35? damn, I hope you don't abuse welfare, unemployment benefits or other government programs.[/QUOTE]

I abuse the ultimate welfare government program: defense spending

Proudly working for a "beltway bandit" - defense contractor around DC

[quote name='oasisboy']18 free copies? 35 free copies? Man, hoarding at its best. I understand how you can get 3 copies for free, but 35? damn, I hope you don't abuse welfare, unemployment benefits or other government programs.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the fact that Best Buy will probably never do free games again now.:bomb:

LOL

[quote name='yruluis']I don't see why one's wife would have access and the ability to spend money as they please, yet the husband has to ask for permission. How does a relationship like that work, I don't understand?[/QUOTE]

Because they are pussy whipped?:lol:;) This is why I'm single. I don't have anyone barking at me to not spend money on shit that makes me happy.:D

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']well at least hopefully gs' value will hold till tomorrow seeing how most stores close at 6...[/QUOTE]

This game will probably tank to the $1 TIV like SBD did. :lol: I don't care since one copy is going to my buddies' nieces and I might just toss them the Nerf blasters too depending on whether or not this deal lasts till mid week when I'll try for some more.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back