Best Buy New Year Sale (Includes 10 Select Vita Games $10-$20 off) *Sale is Live*

Anyone have any experience with those TB headphones? $200 is still steep but I have enough giftcards to knock that down to around $100.

One camera on sale - and it's a refurb?
Nearly half the items on sale in Computing are Hello Kitty laptop cases?

End of Days. We know it's coming, Best Buy. Because of this, when it's here, I'll shed one less tear.

wow I can't find anything on there worth getting, I even looked for computer stuff, the only thing i'd look at is the 1080p TV to use as a computer monitor but meh.

if the prices don't change at the top of the hour, i'm just going to buy them at reg price and price match in the morning the ones I actually like the price of.

You know, in anticipation of these Vita games, I'm reminded of those good DOTDs from Best Buy, I believe. They had great items and the only thing we waited on were the price changes. And there were those trolls that would say stuff like "it's live, gogogo" when they weren't really live yet.

That Rocketfish LAN adapter for the Wii is a good deal at $9.99. I got it for about $16 from Amazon. It was a must have for my Wii U since I couldn't get it to connect reliably with my WiFi. Once I hooked that up it went online instantly. I might get another for my old Wii even though we never use it any more.

uncharted was a great launch game for vita, played cousins Black Ops Declassified today and it was kind of fun. Not worth $50 but if its $30-$40 i will buy it definitely

.. whats going on. I read through 3 pages of people just asking over and over when it goes live.. and it seems its still not showing sales prices. When the hell is this supposed to go on sale. Tonight? Tomorrow? I dont see a date listed

its almost 2am right now pacific. I wanted to check silent hills price before going to bed

I hope all these vita games are 50% to 60% off and not any lower. That would make alot of sweet deals. I got MK for vita and it's the console experience on handheld.

I would want to get UMvC, Silent Hill and maybe FIFA. I would buy COD vita but it has to be $19.99 or $24. Thanks OP.

screw this.. 2:30 am and still no change. Get your shit together best buy. Maybe i'll pop in tommorow and check but judging by their 'clearance' sale i dont expect these to be very good. BBY's great deals have been getting weaker and weaker. Im regretting renewing my @gamer subscription

off to bed

Who wants Smart As..?! The cover makes me sleepy. That game should be free with all vita purchases.

I think even blu-ray prices haven't updated?? Who wants True Blood sampler?! One episode for $3.99.

I'll buy that for a dollar!
Sookie go get bit and get naked. Bloody motorboat time! They can use that next season.

Want Gravity Rush. Hope this updates soon. Prices aren't in store too are they?

And I hate psplus so don't even bother mentioning that. I'd rather own a physical copy then a glorified rental.

Not sure what's going on with this 'sale', but...........

When I go here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...le/pcmcat185700050011.c?id=pcmcat185700050011

....and click on Video Games below this section, toward the bottom: "Shop More 2-Day Sale and Weekly Offers by Category"

.....all that's under Video Games is this: "1 items found for "2_Day_Sale_Video_Games_102763" in All Categories"
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Turtle Beach - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Ear Force Tango Limited Edition Headset $199.99

Hmmmmm........
New_Year_Sale_Video_Games_102873

Maybe the OP's deal is an up and coming deal.

0638 EST and Vita games still haven't been updated. I'm hopin for a significant drop in Gravity Rush, Uncharted, and Silent Hill.

watch those be the prices lol

love to see ---- what they will be

MK 4.99 probally 9.99 to 14.99
s.hill 19.99 probally 29.99 still way overpriced
smart as 9.99 probally 19.99

hope Gravity Rush and tennis trade price stcks got those to dump off today

[quote name='slidecage']watch those be the prices lol

love to see ---- what they will be

MK 4.99 probally 9.99 to 14.99
s.hill 19.99 probally 29.99 still way overpriced
smart as 9.99 probally 19.99

hope Gravity Rush and tennis trade price stcks got those to dump off today[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, lol. I was hoping that Rayman was on the list, but hopefully Smart As... Is $9.99. I'd buy it in a heart beat.

[quote name='Francision']still no price update. crossing my fingers for MvC3 to drop to the 15 buck mark[/QUOTE]

Same here...glad I didn't wait up last night when I first saw this posted.

[quote name='JAlbertL']These are the only Vita games that have gone on sale since yesterday: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...ToySP&sp=+currentprice+skuid&usc=abcat0700000
If these prices are any indication I won't be getting anything.[/QUOTE]

Those two games have been at those "sale" prices for at least a month or two.

Maybe with this sale Best Buy is just trying what Gamestop does for many of its sales. Just call it a sale but list items at MSRP.

Too bad AC: Liberation is not included in the sale, my only regret through the holiday deals was not picking that up on PSN for $23.

lol, anyone notice how this thread keeps steadily rising in popularity, yet there's been no confirmation it'll actually materialize?

And, to those mentioning Gravity Rush & Uncharted...it's a part of the instant game collection. just worth considering.

[quote name='confoosious']Why is everyone angry at BB? Did they say they were going to start today?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, nope, they did not. However, why go through the trouble of sending emails to your subscribers announcing a 2-day sale, if the items reachable within the link are not on sale?
Seems like someone screwed up, and forgot to update the pricing on the Vita games.

[quote name='confoosious']Why is everyone angry at BB? Did they say they were going to start today?[/QUOTE]
you know impatient people are on this site. loved this site when i joined now there are way too many people on here that think they are owed these sales

[quote name='dragonjud']Hmm, nope, they did not. However, why go through the trouble of sending emails to your subscribers announcing a 2-day sale, if the items reachable within the link are not on sale?
Seems like someone screwed up, and forgot to update the pricing on the Vita games.[/QUOTE]

Or it's just MSRP like plenty of other companies do hoping that people with Christmas money and a shiny new Vita won't notice and will buy the games up.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Or it's just MSRP like plenty of other companies do hoping that people with Christmas money and a shiny new Vita won't notice and will buy the games up.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh, the thing is, when something is normally on sale at BB, it'll say it next to the item. That isn't the case with these. It really appears as if they just didn't update, or never intended to...

[quote name='breakfuss']Ehhh, the thing is, when something is normally on sale at BB, it'll say it next to the item. That isn't the case with these. It really appears as if they just didn't update, or never intended to...[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm saying, if they never intended to, they're hoping to get people to buy without noticing something like that.

[quote name='whoknows']Might be interested in Gravity Rush and Ridge Racer depending on prices.

Maybe Uncharted as well if it's under $20.[/QUOTE]

You get gravity rush (and a whole slew of other games like chronovolt, wipeout and uncharted, tons of minis and more stuff too) free if your a PS+ member. And yes, you only have access to the game as long as your a PS+ member, but trust me - its worth it.

The only reason I bring that up is you named 2 of the games to buy - that we get for free from PS+.

i just got the email too, and it does say up to 60per cent off. looks like most of the other things are at 50 per cent off. hoping holds for vita games also

bread's done
Back