BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Zelda 3DS went in stock for shipping so I snagged that along with Mario Tennis & Mario Kart 7. Originally held off getting Zelda as I knew the only BB with it in stock locally had 2-3 copies without original cases.

So we'll see what shape they are in...

[quote name='lostdecoy']Zelda 3DS went in stock for shipping so I snagged that along with Mario Tennis & Mario Kart 7. Originally held off getting Zelda as I knew the only BB with it in stock locally had 2-3 copies without original cases.

So we'll see what shape they are in...[/QUOTE]

When did Zelda get in-stock for shipping?

[quote name='dravack']Whats up with the bioshock stuff above? I went back 2 or 3 pages and couldn't find anything. Some glitch that let people order B 2 get 2 on bioshock songbird edition?[/QUOTE]

No

Entire discussion is on this page and bottom of previous page...

^^ Pretty much the time. I delayed placing my order til 11:12AM EST, seems I got the last one in stock because it went OOS after I submitted my order.

Hmmm... I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but i was able to apply the ''10 dollars off any pre-owned game 29.99 and up'' @gamer coupon on my b2g1 online order.

Only downside is that it won't take the extra 10 percent off the game the coupon applies to. :wall:

[quote name='Winkin']Any thoughts on this? Has anyone ordered it when clearly it's not in stock and went for pick up? What happened?

Trying to do this with MK7[/QUOTE]

If I understand you correctly, once you place the order for the game(s) just wait for the "Ready to Pick Up" email. You should be good to go. Otherwise, the order will get cancelled if it can't be found.

Tried placing an order for 6 used games but only 1 instead of 2 game come up as free. Want to use a $45 RZ certificate but won't be able to if force to place 2 separate orders.

Anyone know of a way around this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lemstar']Fire Emblem: Awakening and Ocarina of Time 3D are in stock.

Go nuts![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered both with Pokemon SS. Hope it goes through this time.

So can you return an item and exchange it for a different used game if you bought it online through the b2g1 promo?
The condition of this game is awful.

[quote name='Lemstar']If it makes you feel better, Fire Emblem was only around for about 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

yeah but I was already home from work around that time. It's a different story if I was still working. I just recently played the demo and I really liked it. I check about everyday to see if it's back up for shipping. fuck, whatever atleast I got in on the 2 pokemon games I really wanted for super cheap.

[quote name='esalw822']I've ordered during this kinda glitch in the past. The store-side fulfillment cancels the item when it's not found in their system. No compensation unfortunately. Also, make sure that it's not the free item that is glitching, as the other items will still be shipped/available for store pick-up and end up as a full-priced order.[/QUOTE]

I got $15 gift card for my trouble! Hooray!

Games came in pretty great shape, case and manual. Too bad the club Nintendo codes weren't in there too but I didn't have high hopes for that.

Received my three games today (TheatRhythm, Code of Princess, Mario Tennis). All came in original cases with manuals. Cartridges look good with clean contacts. No Club Nintendo code sheets.

[quote name='Lemstar']If it makes you feel better, Fire Emblem was only around for about 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Welp, per the time stamp on my reply above, I ordered about 6 mins after the previous post and both are backordered. So I'm not so sure I'll be getting it or not. The new date range is 5/2-13. My 3rd title, Pokemon SS seems like it will be shipping next week (3-5 days).

[quote name='karyadi']Wow, most good games for the 3DS are out of stock now.[/QUOTE]
Just check back frequently; seems like most things have reappeared eventually. I've seen all of the available Pokemon titles (except Heart Gold) come back in stock for shipping at least twice each.

Got lucky. Picked up SMB, Zelda:SS and SMG2. Will do the GS Injustice deal. Will just have to wait as some of them were only available for shipping.

Got my games today, all have original cases & manuals with exception of Mario Kart missing the manual. None of the 3DS games have Club Nintendo codes.

I only paid $20 after my BB RZ certs & 10% disc. so I'm a happy camper. Plus I'm sending the Zelda OOT to Amazon for over $24 credit as I already bought it preowned from BB just before this promo.

:ps3::360: Far Cry 3 - $39.99
:ps3::360: Ghost Recon: Future Solider $19.99
:ps3::360: WWE 12 - $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations - 4.99
:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations - 7.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 - 9.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3 - 9.99
:ps3: Saints Row 3 - 19.99
:360: Saints Row 3 - 17.99
:360: The Witcher 2 - 12.99
:wii: Lego Indiana Jones - 9.99
:ds: Lego batman - 9.99

[quote name='dvgamer']damn the witcher 2 for 13 bucks

Edit: In-store checker seems to be down. figures =/[/QUOTE]
u too? i cannot get the instore check to work at all

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']It worked for me if I typed in the city and state instead of zip.[/QUOTE]

Thanks got it to work. Available everywhere.. I find that hard to believe =/

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']It worked for me if I typed in the city and state instead of zip.[/QUOTE]
thanks, it worked wit hthe city and state

Witcher is a great deal, if you didnt grab it for 10 new at Best Buy a few months back. I may grab a copy to have.

Did my first used games purchase from Best Buy last week. With B2G1 free offer, I got LA Noire, Final Fantasy XIII-2(store pick-up), and DA: Ultimate for $36. All three games looked brand new. Excellent job BestBuy:)

Of course, the only game I was interested in (ACR) is OOS for shipping, and the closest store to me is an hour away. Even have a rewards certificate handy too.

Any chance they'll restock this during the sale? Does that ever happen?

Just picked up The Witcher 2 and Ass Creed Rev. Ps3 with Ass Creed 1 on disk for 3.xx after fifteen in reward certs. Hard to beat 3 games for 3 bucks. :)

[quote name='hotpocket']Witcher 2 worth playing on the 360? My PC is too crappy to play it.[/QUOTE]

Very much so. Don't let the tutorial at the beginning put you off. Apparently, it was tacked on for the EE and is poorly designed.

[quote name='hotpocket']Witcher 2 worth playing on the 360? My PC is too crappy to play it.[/QUOTE]

I can not recommend it enough. Easley one of my favorite games this gen.

bread's done
Back