BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wrencrest']Max Payne 3 is really tough. I was looking at the ps3trophies.org board recently and noticed they have it rated 10/10 for platinum. And even in the guide posted, "easy" is listed as a decent challenge.[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with this. Finally started the copy I picked up last December and thought it would play like Uncharted with all the videos I had seen. No health regeneration, no grenades and no real cover to cover mechanics, unless you're good at shoot-dodging between two cover points makes this one a challenge. But the story is great and so is the soundtrack. I'm at chapter 11 on hard and really enjoying it, but man I've had to grind some sections six or seven times, just to be killed by the last guy before the next checkpoint. Ugh. If anyone wants to do some multiplayer matches on PS3 PM me on here.

So I ordered battlefield for 9.99. Am I correct in amusing I have to pay another 9.99 for the pass to play online?

[quote name='Ensoul']So I ordered battlefield for 9.99. Am I correct in amusing I have to pay another 9.99 for the pass to play online?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if the code is used/not included.

WOW
u guys werent kidding about max payne 3 being hard, i mustve died ten times in chapter 3 and im playing on normal....

well i got max payne 3
NHL 12
and uncharted....sadly they lacked a proper case

the used section was pretty sparse.

why i got these i dont know. God knows when ill play them.

[quote name='kayne2000']well i got max payne 3
NHL 12
and uncharted....sadly they lacked a proper case

the used section was pretty sparse.

why i got these i dont know. God knows when ill play them.[/QUOTE]

uncharted is a ps3 classic ! as for max payne i just finished it earlier today and boy is this game hard lol. i also recomend this game

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Definitely at that price. I can't stand generic cases, and will always buy if under $5. Considering it's your favorite series, I'd consider it a no brainer.[/QUOTE]

You can flip uncharted right back to BB for $3.20 ($2 TIV + 50% bonus + 20% unlocked) and trade in the game only in whatever case you want. I have actually done sleeves before without a problem. That makes your case upgrade right around $1.50 - and you have an extra case. Or, you could just Craigslist the extra game and might get $5 for it.

[quote name='fmwross2']MP3 is an obvious buy for me, but do I grab Drakes Fortune for $4.50 just because mine is in a generic case? I'd normally consider it wasteful, but it's so cheap and it's my favorite series of this gen.[/QUOTE]

You can flip uncharted right back to BB for $3.20 ($2 TIV + 50% bonus + 20% unlocked) and trade in the game only in whatever case you want. I have actually done sleeves before without a problem. That makes your case upgrade right around $1.50 - and you have an extra case. Or, you could just Craigslist the extra game and might get $5 for it.

After seeing this thread yesterday and checking BB.com last night to see if the local b&m had what I wanted in stock I went today to see.

Was able to find both MW3 and Black Ops for xbox 360 after some searching.

They didn't have them on the normal used shelves but they were mixed in to the used dump bins that are practically impossible to search though.

I came across maybe 10 copies of MW3 and only 2 of Black Ops (1 og case).

They were marked $44.99 and $29.99 respectively but rang up $9.99 as they should.

My MW3 didn't have the manual but no big deal.

For everyone buying BattleField 3 used, I have an extra BF 3 online pass for PS3 if anyone wants it. Please don't PM me asking for it if you're just going to horde it though, I'd like it to go to someone who will actually use it.

[quote name='Stimes']Got MW3 and Uncharted thanks OP, going to take back Uncharted I think because it's in a generic case.[/QUOTE]

while i am disappointed by my generic case best buy has solid used games as in they are in great condition so i figured eh better than trying my luck at gamestop.

[quote name='strait edge follower']uncharted is a ps3 classic ! as for max payne i just finished it earlier today and boy is this game hard lol. i also recomend this game[/QUOTE]

yep thats why ive heard about uncharted. ive wanted to play max payne and uncharted for awhile now. i didnt know max payne was hard. i hope there is an easy difficulty for noobs.

My Uncharted arrived today but the game is messed up. I did the update but the game stays loading at very beginning with the coin in the corner. Anyone know anything about this by chance?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']My Uncharted arrived today but the game is messed up. I did the update but the game stays loading at very beginning with the coin in the corner. Anyone know anything about this by chance?[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly the game takes an insane amount of time loading, and it could be installing. I'd give it a good 20 mins or so and see if it works.

[quote name='plus1zero']If I remember correctly the game takes an insane amount of time loading, and it could be installing. I'd give it a good 20 mins or so and see if it works.[/QUOTE]

The initial update was 13 MBs, so I thought nothing of it since its an older ps3 game but once that finished, the game would not go past that loading coin. Ill try your advice and give it some time. Really hope BB didn't screw me, as I've been wanting to try the series for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='milehighshooter']link --------->http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/null/pcmcat261700050032.c?id=pcmcat261700050032

:360:
forza motorsport 3 $7.99
crysis 2 $7.99
halo 3 odst $7.99
mafia 2 $9.99
L.A. noire $9.99
batman arkham asylum $9.99
the amazing spiderman $34.99
halo 4 $34.99

:ps3:
crysis 2 $7.99
mafia 2 $9.99
batman arkham asylum $9.99
L.A. noire $9.99
goldeneye 007 $14.99

:psp: vita
ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 $19.99

.[/QUOTE]
typo, it is arkham city for ps3

[quote name='YBX87']typo, it is arkham city[/QUOTE]

Only for PS3, oddly enough. Asylum for 360. Halo 4 and Spiderman are also listed at $24.99, not $34.99. DmC is $34.99, though.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is crysis 2 worth $8? does it include online pass?[/QUOTE]

No online pass required. Campaign is decent enough; it looks gorgeous but don't expect perfection. I picked it up when they had it for $10 last summer and thought it was worth it.

Even with my extra GCU 10%, UMvC and Goldeneye aren't quite low enough for me to bite. Spiderman just went for $10 on Gamefly, so $25 isn't exactly a killer deal there.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Nice price on Goldeneye since it's $35 at GS. Wish that price was on the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

don't you own both consoles? given you have a psn id.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Nice price on Goldeneye since it's $35 at GS. Wish that price was on the 360 version.[/QUOTE]Before anyone gets the idea to flip, the base value is $10 at GS.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']The initial update was 13 MBs, so I thought nothing of it since its an older ps3 game but once that finished, the game would not go past that loading coin. Ill try your advice and give it some time. Really hope BB didn't screw me, as I've been wanting to try the series for awhile.[/QUOTE]

That is a notorious glitch in uncharted games. It will sometimes just endlessly spin. When this happens, try to delete all uncharted game data and try installing it again / starting the game again.

If it STILL spins endlessly, it means the disc is scratched in a crucial place which contains that data for starting the game, and is thus unplayable. Once again, it is a notorious problem with uncharted. (though moreso uncharted 2)

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me; the disc looked flawless, but the coin would not stop spinning. I had to go exchange it for another copy, and that one worked.

[quote name='YBX87']don't you own both consoles? given you have a psn id.[/QUOTE]

I like 360 more than ps3 for shooters, and if I ever played multi I wouldn't have anybody to play with.

Also I think I rented it before and it has achievements not in the power of 5 as I got an odd-numbered one from it.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Picked up Crysis 2 for pickup when I go pick up my Doom.

Always passed on it from gamefly but need to finish it before I play 3.[/QUOTE]
Pretty damn impressive that you said variations of pick up 3 times in 1 sentence.

[quote name='uhnsk']No online pass required. Campaign is decent enough; it looks gorgeous but don't expect perfection. I picked it up when they had it for $10 last summer and thought it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

I could've sworn Crysis 2 had an online pass?

Anyways I wound up grabbing Halo 4. Weird issue though where my Gamer Club membership didn't automatically take off the 10%.

[quote name='ultramanJ']
I wound up grabbing Halo 4. .[/QUOTE]

You made the right choice.
Crysis 2 is meh, Halo 4 is outstanding.
Plus, Spartan Ops is like a whole extra campaign, and multiplayer and Forge will keep you far busier than Crysis 2 ever would.

[quote name='ultramanJ']I could've sworn Crysis 2 had an online pass?

Anyways I wound up grabbing Halo 4. Weird issue though where my Gamer Club membership didn't automatically take off the 10%.[/QUOTE]

Known issue with in store purchases of weekly sale games. Order oine for pickup to save yourself time and trouble haggling with management.

[quote name='ultramanJ']I could've sworn Crysis 2 had an online pass?

Anyways I wound up grabbing Halo 4. Weird issue though where my Gamer Club membership didn't automatically take off the 10%.[/QUOTE]
all the sources from the interwebs says it is not necessary when you buy a used copy.

[quote name='Yannie Boy']In for ODST, I misplaced my original copy, now I got all the halos.[/QUOTE]
Which makes me wonder if they will ever release a complete edition. Would be sweet for those who wants to enter the Xbox scene.

Aw, I was thinking about getting Goldeneye but it's out of stock for shipping and no store in my area has it available for pickup. :cry:

[quote name='@FIF']Known issue with in store purchases of weekly sale games. Order oine for pickup to save yourself time and trouble haggling with management.[/QUOTE]

Ordering online is the way to go. Not only did my 10% discount not come up but the game rang up as $34.99. Worse still it was still stickered at $50. So the register didn't want to allow a price match and my 10% discount. A manager had to override it and ring the game up at $22.49.

Is ODST worth it? Never played it, but I heard its very short.

[quote name='ultramanJ']Ordering online is the way to go. Not only did my 10% discount not come up but the game rang up as $34.99. Worse still it was still stickered at $50. So the register didn't want to allow a price match and my 10% discount. A manager had to override it and ring the game up at $22.49.

Is ODST worth it? Never played it, but I heard its very short.[/QUOTE]

ODST is rather enjoyable

[quote name='ultramanJ']Is ODST worth it? Never played it, but I heard its very short.[/QUOTE]

Personally I consider it the 3rd best campaign in the Halo series (after Halo CE and Reach).

[quote name='Vigilante']Aw, I was thinking about getting Goldeneye but it's out of stock for shipping and no store in my area has it available for pickup. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Goldeneye is available for shipping again.

bread's done
Back