BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a lot of people don't want to get MOH:WF because of the online pass, but over at Gamefly its $9.99. I picked one up, you're basically paying $2 dollars for the online pass, beats $10

[quote name='kickrockz713']I know a lot of people don't want to get MOH:WF because of the online pass, but over at Gamefly its $9.99. I picked one up, you're basically paying $2 dollars for the online pass, beats $10[/QUOTE]

Gamefly is most likely where I'll buy it from, just a matter of having the funds to do so.

[quote name='ihavearemote']The Forza 4 essentials edition is missing the second disc which has alot of extra content including cars and tracks. Essentials edition is the one that came with the holiday bundle[/QUOTE]

Big thanks to you for this info.
i have been wanting Forza 4 and 15$ is a good price.

thanks to you i checked the Froza 4 they had placed aside for me for in-store pick up. i made them open it up to make sure it was the correct version and BAM it was the essentials version. one disc, no case and no instruction manual. i said please cancel this order its not the item advertised.
i went upstairs to see if they had any more copies and they sure did, about 10 of them! all with a case, a manual and both disc 1 and 2!
be warned when choosing in-store pick up and check your items.

Got two mint dues ex with manual and art.cases were dirty amd worn but everything else wasnt. Did instore pickup.

They were sold out so Im gussing I bought them at the right time.

Already have Deus EX, but I think I'm going to repurchase Warfighter. I previously bought it new so if its anything like BF3 I should be able to load it up, redownload the dlc, and continue where I left off.

Must resist on Deus Ex since I have like 10 games to beat (most of them 20 hours to beat) but its only $5...but then again I probably wont play it until next year.

Edit: I been defeated and I bought the game, now to add it to the backlog...

Deus Ex is back up for shipping. Just grabbed a copy even though I own it on 360. Will just sell my 360 copy on eBay to pay for the PS3 version and get a few extra bucks.

I'd happily trade any of my 360 games for a PS3 version. (yes, fanboy).

How is the condition of the game discs bought from best buy? (Compared to GF for instance.)

Also, do used games at BB come with manuals, online passes, and cases?

[quote name='KHASN']How is the condition of the game discs bought from best buy? (Compared to GF for instance.)

Also, do used games at BB come with manuals, online passes, and cases?[/QUOTE]

It can be hit or miss as to whether they'll have everything in good condition (like GS). The used PS3 games I have bought from them are in very condition and have the case and manual (in good condition). Unlike GF however, they don't come with the online passes.

I just wanted to say that the Darkness II is a fantastic game. The game's setting is based on rival mafia gangs, where the main character, the big boss of them all, has special powers.

I've had it since last year, but I was very pleased that I got the chance to play it this year. Easily one of my favorite games in years.

[quote name='jimbobolowskie']Big thanks to you for this info.

thanks to you i checked the Froza 4 they had placed aside for me for in-store pick up. i made them open it up to make sure it was the correct version and BAM it was the essentials version. one disc, no case and no instruction manual. i said please cancel this order its not the item advertised.
i went upstairs to see if they had any more copies and they sure did, about 10 of them! all with a case, a manual and both disc 1 and 2!
be warned when choosing in-store pick up and check your items.[/QUOTE]

Thanks ... I'll make sure to check this before I leave the store.

Bought FF XIII-2 it's on sale for 9.99 pre-owned. after my Gamer's club discount and my $5 reward certificate I got it for $4.27.

edit: only the PS3 version is on sale

I absolutely love going into Best Buy for these used deals because they never have the sale prices marked. Almost everything listed is usually there and priced well above what it actually costs. Just picked up Deux Ex for $4.99 and may have to go back to get that FFXIII-2. This thread rocks!

[quote name='Drizzt57']Bought FF XIII-2 it's on sale for 9.99 pre-owned. after my Gamer's club discount and my $5 reward certificate I got it for $4.27.

edit: only the PS3 version is on sale[/QUOTE]
It's all the copies from the golden age of GCU I bet :)

Mmm, going to be going past BBY today and tempted by FF XIII-2 though I have no idea what it's actually about. No chance it's still about magical popstars and playing dress up?

Edit- Never mind, that one's out of stock and I'm not sure I want to drive 10 additional miles each way to one that has it. What's the general condition seem to be of BBY's used games that are shipped?

Man, I wish I could have found Forza 4 for a price like this a couple months ago. I got really into Forza Horizons and decided to track down copies of F3 and F4. It took me almost a solid month to net a copy of 4 for under $20 on eBay.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Mmm, going to be going past BBY today and tempted by FF XIII-2 though I have no idea what it's actually about. No chance it's still about magical popstars and playing dress up?[/QUOTE]

No there's no dress up, but there is time travel with Lightning's sister, a new dude from the future, & the third character slot is taken up by monsters you catch similar to Pokemon and level up as they get experience.

Picked up the Do Sex for $5 at Irvine BB. Stoked as it was the last copy, and the website showed none in stock. Throw it on ye backlog!!

[quote name='jimbobolowskie']Big thanks to you for this info.

be warned when choosing in-store pick up and check your items.[/QUOTE]

Man I completely forgot that there was an different version of Forza 4. I picked up a copy at one of my local BestBuy, and got the Essentials Edition :cry:. It wasn't in the original case and all it says is "Forza Motorsport 4". It doesn't even mention the number of discs in the case or that it's the "Essentials Edition".

When I return it can I ask them to open another copy to see if it's the version with two discs? Or is that too much to ask?

[quote name='brianace']Throw it on ye backlog!![/QUOTE]

I feel like this should become some cult CAG saying. Like we're checking out, slap our five spot down on the counter and shout "THROW IT ON YE BACKLOG!!"

Its all odds. I've only received one PS3 game without the case at Best Buy randomly.

That was L.A Noire. I've received brand new games from there though. Like Crysis 2. just missed the online pass (Which I bought a year ago for a dollar!)

My local BB had a copy of Warfighter, but I wound up ordering a copy online (free expedited shipping for silver members) figuring I was in no rush.

This is my first time ordering a used game online, so I'm hoping to get a complete copy. If not I wonder if I can exchange it for a complete copy at a store?

Picked up Darkness II and Deus Ex. My BB was sold out of Deus EX but they transferred one from a nearby store for me, love the people there.

link --------->http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...616c65&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

B2G1 on all pre owned games for this week

:360:
nba baller beats $17.99
sleeping dogs $27.99
zone of the enders HD collection $17.99

:ps3:
god of war ascension $37.99
PES 2013 pro evolution soccer $17.99
sleeping dogs $27.99
tomb raider $42.99
zone of the enders HD collection $17.99
star trek $37.99

:wii:
carnival games $7.99
just dance 4 $22.99
kirbys epic yarn $9.99
lego star wars the complete saga $9.99
the $1,000,000 pyramid $9.99
the bigs 2 $7.99

:ds:
18 classic games $7.99
lego batman the videogame $12.99
wheel of fortune $9.99

:wii: wii U
call of duty black ops 2 $34.99
funky barn $17.99
just dance 4 $32.99
ninja gaiden 3 $27.99

:psp: PS VITA
uncharted golden abyss $19.99

Thanks, bought 2 B2G1 but honestly, Best Buy pre-owned price is too high to begin with, unless it's on sale. Amazon tends to have better price and GS with Birthday coupon is the best.

[quote name='strait edge follower']that 10$ off used game coupon for @gamer will knock down the price of some of these. would prob have used it on black ops if the ps3 one was on sale[/QUOTE]

I have this coupon too, but it said in store only. Is there a digital version of the same coupon? I just subscribed 2 days ago so mine is digital magazine. Not sure if it means anything.

Thanks OP, with my extra 10% GCU discount, I think Zone of the Enders :ps3: is finally at my price point. They recently announced a patch to fix the frame rate as well, which will be nice. I've never played either game before.

I ended up getting:
:ps3: ZoE $16.19
:ps3: Bioshock 1 $13.49
:ps3: Lego Clone Wars $0.00

Not the greatest deal ever, but I ended up borrowing Bioshock Infinite from my cousin for 360 so now I won't need to buy it later, so I figured I'd just grab Bioshock 1 now instead of trying to find an Infinite disc with 1 on the disc later. (Bioshock 1 is one of my absolute favorite games ever and I've been looking to replay it on PS3).

As for Lego Star Wars, I enjoy the Lego games and this was one of the only ones I didn't own. $15 in Reward Zone certs helped take the sting off the whole thing.

/coolstorybro

[quote name='ckc4043']Best buy, PES 2013 worth $18?[/QUOTE]

The Fifa games are so much better that PES isn't worth it at any price. If you are wanting a cheap soccer game just get an older on of those. Not hating on PES but Fifa is just hard to beat.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Thanks OP, with my extra 10% GCU discount, I think Zone of the Enders :ps3: is finally at my price point. They recently announced a patch to fix the frame rate as well, which will be nice. I've never played either game before.

I ended up getting:
:ps3: ZoE $16.19
:ps3: Bioshock 1 $13.49
:ps3: Lego Clone Wars $0.00

Not the greatest deal ever, but I ended up borrowing Bioshock Infinite from my cousin for 360 so now I won't need to buy it later, so I figured I'd just grab Bioshock 1 now instead of trying to find an Infinite disc with 1 on the disc later. (Bioshock 1 is one of my absolute favorite games ever and I've been looking to replay it on PS3).

As for Lego Star Wars, I enjoy the Lego games and this was one of the only ones I didn't own. $15 in Reward Zone certs helped take the sting off the whole thing.

/coolstorybro[/QUOTE]
Isn't Bioshock 1 included in Infinite?

[quote name='strait edge follower']might get mario galaxy for the lady. i wish darksiders 29.99 so i could use the coupon on it[/QUOTE]

i know this isnt much help, but i saw darksiders 2 at gamestop the other day used for 2999
also if u was to buy it used i got a pass for the limited edition 360 u can have. seems u missed out i got an extra copy of ds2 at best buy for 14.99 a month or so ago, new

[quote name='mrclutch']The Fifa games are so much better that PES isn't worth it at any price. If you are wanting a cheap soccer game just get an older on of those. Not hating on PES but Fifa is just hard to beat.[/QUOTE]

I see. You mean even though I get a old version of fifa, is it better than PES 2013? Or I can get the older version of pes like 2012.

See, I'm one of those in the minority. I always liked the feel and gameplay of the PES series vs. FIFA. Sure, FIFA is hands down the winner in more licensed teams/players, online, etc. but the actual gameplay always seemed to have a more 'arcade' feel to me.

[quote name='sgaldis']See, I'm one of those in the minority. I always liked the feel and gameplay of the PES series vs. FIFA. Sure, FIFA is hands down the winner in more licensed teams/players, online, etc. but the actual gameplay always seemed to have a more 'arcade' feel to me.[/QUOTE]

ARe you PES fans?

[quote name='sgaldis']See, I'm one of those in the minority. I always liked the feel and gameplay of the PES series vs. FIFA. Sure, FIFA is hands down the winner in more licensed teams/players, online, etc. but the actual gameplay always seemed to have a more 'arcade' feel to me.[/QUOTE]

Never heard Fifa called "arcade". Interesting. To each their own.
For the guy that asked the question to start with both series have demos. Try them both and go from there if you are on the fence.

argh i have flipping addiction. i can get ni no kuni, god of war A and ac3 for $68 total. i can flip gow a for 23. so $45 for ni no and ac3. i dont want/need ac3 but nothing else matches in price and in stock. super cheap ni no but argh, i know ac3 will be 10-20 before long... idk

[quote name='bigperm81']i know this isnt much help, but i saw darksiders 2 at gamestop the other day used for 2999
also if u was to buy it used i got a pass for the limited edition 360 u can have. seems u missed out i got an extra copy of ds2 at best buy for 14.99 a month or so ago, new[/QUOTE]

the post you quoted is over 3 months old

also my bestbuy has Darksiders 2 new for $15 (clearance)

[quote name='moopher']So, on average, how complete and which kind of shape do these Best Buy used games come in?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much 50/50, though mine have been in great condition.

bread's done
Back