BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. I would like to get Fifa and another couple games but between getting them to PM Fifa to their website and the b2g1 it might be too much of a hassle. You never get the gcu dicount when you do that maling it less of a deal.

[quote name="YBX87" post="10944927" timestamp="1375128620"]
nope, you are going to have to convince store rep to price match b2g1 from their ad[/quote]
It rang up for my yesterday no problem I posted this in the Sunday ad thread. Did not have to show the paper ad but I brought it just in case.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to get Fifa and another couple games but between getting them to PM Fifa to their website and the b2g1 it might be too much of a hassle. You never get the gcu dicount when you do that maling it less of a deal.
that is not even the biggest issue here, the issue is trying to convince them there is even a b2g1 sale. lol

I called in tonight and did an order over the phone, I also went in store to check out the stock.  The God of War Acensions werent wringing up properly however and neither was the buy 2 get one in store.  Got everything worked out.

Also, unbanned from trading in at best buy, was happy about that.

uh, its now working online, the buy2 get 1 free, hurry before slick deals finds out

just got fifa 13, god of war ascension and defiance all ps3 for 28.78 (had a $5 reward cert)

I'd like God of War for myself and Vita Chima for my son but don't like any of the other games on sale.  Can anyone recommend a third game that I could flip?  I'm not necessarily looking for profit, just enough to get my approx. $13 back ($40/3).  I'm not a Gamestop member so I'd prefer to flip it back to BB.  I have the girlfriend's card so no worries about buying/trading on same account or whatever.

Is anyone else having problems placing an order online? It's doing buy 2 get 1 properly but wont let me complete an order.
Paying the full purchase by gift card online has been borked for several weeks now, Best Buy still haven't fixed it (intentional?). You have to use credit card or paypal for at least part of it, or call in to place a phone order (which won't give you your GCU discount).

Stock locator is obviously broken. Says they have copies of all the games I've check "Available" at EVERY location withion close proximity. Looks like the B2G1 free is working again though, so there is that...

Stock locator is obviously broken. Says they have copies of all the games I've check "Available" at EVERY location withion close proximity. Looks like the B2G1 free is working again though, so there is that...
Yeah hard to believe nobody had Ni No Kuni on Sunday and now every store in my area has them

Yeah its just a glitch and it'll tell you your order can't be fulfilled if you order though. Then you have to cancel and stuff.

Yeah its just a glitch and it'll tell you your order can't be fulfilled if you order though. Then you have to cancel and stuff.
It's fixed now, just placed an order for Metro 2033, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, and Portal 2 for the 360 (Looks like I got the last of each XD). Also I had received my copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy and I am thrilled, (came in a generic case, so no steelbook or artbook) $28.xx for disc only is still a ridiculous steal.

^ is Metroid Prime Trilogy that big of a deal?

I bought it when it camd out new using a $50 GS gc I had won for doing a survey. I opened it but never played it so its mint and complete.

Didnt realized it had that kind of pricetag these days.....

I sold my open but mint copy for $108 on Amazon about a month ago.  I only got about $80 after shipping/insurance/fees but considering I stumbled on the game for $25 at Game Crazy, I was happy with it. They're priced a lot higher than that on Amazon, but I wonder if they sell.  Mine took 2-3 weeks to sell at the $108 price point.

I actually never played any of the games either, but I do have another copy of the original Metroid Prime from another GameCrazy sell, a 2 for $5 sale.  I'm not a huge Metroid fan so the actual collectors edition didn't mean that much to me, I could buy Metroid Prime 2 and 3 on Amazon for about $10 each and still have a tidy profit.

Damn. I may have to go back to BB and see if I can swap out my pre-owned copy of GOW:A for Fifa 13 and trade that in before the week is done. I was buying GOW:A for a buddy who I figured would grab it for like $10-12 off me while I keep a complete copy of GOW Collection and Dead Island for $20 something, but he said he doesn't want it after I got it.

I just wonder if trading in Fifa 13 after just buying it would lead to a trade ban if I do it too quickly. I definitely don't want to risk that as I know other people got banned for doing that.

So I ordered GOW:A, Walking Dead and Nino Kuni. Got an an email for Nino Kuni saying it couldnt be fulfilled. Since God of War Ascension was my free game, what happens if Nino gets cancelled. Do I get a buy 1 get 1 deal, do they prorate the savings or does Nino become the free game and I wind up paying $17.99 for walking deald and Nino Kuni???

So I ordered GOW:A, Walking Dead and Nino Kuni. Got an an email for Nino Kuni saying it couldnt be fulfilled. Since God of War Ascension was my free game, what happens if Nino gets cancelled. Do I get a buy 1 get 1 deal, do they prorate the savings or does Nino become the free game and I wind up paying $17.99 for walking deald and Nino Kuni???
i believe they prorate. i never had them cancel on me with b2g1

I was checking my tracking info for my recent order and noticed that it has the destination listed as "56379" (nothing else, just that) and that my shipment is now at a post office in Wilmar Heights, MN and is "progressing through the postal system to the final destination.". This is about 100 miles away from its origin (Wilmar Heights, MN), but then there's the fact that it's also went in the opposite direction of where my home is - which is 800 miles away in Indiana, by the way. I'm just a little concerned at this point, and I doubt Best Buy customer service will be much help this early in the game (I ordered the games only two days ago).

Any of you ever have this happen? I've had many things shipped to me via UPS Mail Innovations, but none of 'em ever went 100 miles in the other direction and went to a post office in Minnesota before making its way over here. I shot them an email just in case, but like I said, I doubt I'll get anything other than a copy-pasted response. I'm being optimistic and assuming that I was given the wrong tracking info, so I'll be waiting to see if my stuff ever comes in by the end of next week (then I'll give them a call).

Haha I was just coming to post that I forgot how awful Best Buy's standard shipping is.  (I've been Silver for 2 years so I've been getting expidited, but they weren't able to get that going for me on my phone order, so I said standard was fine.)

Anyways, it's very normal for UPS to deliver it to USPS with Best Buy's standard shipping.  As far as I remember, once UPS delivers it, it basically disappears from tracking which sucks ass.  You kind of just have to wait for USPS to deliver it.

As for your situation Elusive, that sounds a little weird.  My UPS tracker does just say "Shipping to: 84116" so I guess that is normal, but I'm not sure why it would be moving farther away.  But you have very little recourse for at least a couple weeks, so I'd just say wait and see if it shows up.  You can call Best Buy, but like you say, they'll make you wait until AT LEAST after your last estimated delivery date before they'll do anything for you.

Happy to see Best Buy customer service read my email:

Hi Steve,

Good day! Thank you for contacting Best Buy and for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your concern.

I understand you are inquiring about your order's status. In reference to  this, I tracked your shipment using it's tracking number () and found out that it's In Transit. It is scheduled to be delivered this coming Monday at 08/05/2013. Moreover, you can check your shipment's  progress at www.upsmailinnovations.com. You may also reach them at 1.800-500-2224 if you need further clarification regarding your order.

We appreciate you for being a valued member of our Reward Zone  Program.

Please don't hesitate to e-mail us or call us at 1-800-931-3713 if you have questions or other concerns. We would love to hear it from you.

Sincerely,
Donald
Best Buy Customer Care Team

Here's what my original email said:

I was checking the tracking of my recent order, (), when I noticed that the tracking information provided to me (the tracking number is 9102901018915570213431) shows that my order is being delivered to the post office in ZIP code 56379 (conversely, I live in 47150, which is in Indiana and hundreds of miles away, not Minnesota). It could be that I'm concerned over nothing, but I've never seen it happen before and thought it best to contact customer service sooner rather than later. Any light that could be shed on what's happening would be appreciated, although I have no problem if I simply have to wait and see if it arrives at my home.

In other words, "Donald" either can't understand English, or they looked at five words of my email and sent out that nicely worded, cookie cutter reply. I'm mostly angry now because of that, not that my package has been sent to the wrong place. Here's the USPS tracking info for it, too, which has the update 'Missent' in the middle of it:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=93748200910211161150095805

Guess I'll call when I'm off work, although I doubt they'll be much help yet. Still, that email reply really grinds my gears...

[/rant]

Good luck man.  Looks like it's "out for delivery" at 56379 which is not good.  Hopefully it gets rejected and bounced back today.  

I wouldn't bother emailing them, I've pretty much given up on email customer service in general.  And except for Amazon, I don't like chat customer service either.  It's much better to speak to someone on the phone you can make sure to express your concern and make sure the rep on the other end understands it.  

If it was me I'd probably call them today and ask why the fuck is my package is "out for delivery" 100 miles away and see what they say.  They can't issue you a refund yet (and you probably don't want one, you'd rather have the games) but I would get a Case number started with them now and just see what they say.

Hi Steve,

Good day! Thank you for contacting Best Buy and for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your concern.

I understand you are inquiring about your order's status. In reference to this, I tracked your shipment using it's tracking number 9102901018915570213431 and found out that it's In Transit. It is scheduled to be delivered this coming Monday at 08/05/2013. Moreover, you can check your shipment's progress at www.upsmailinnovations.com. You may also reach them at 1.800-500-2224 if you need further clarification regarding your order.

We appreciate you for being a valued member of our Reward Zone Program.

Please don't hesitate to e-mail us or call us at 1-800-931-3713 if you have questions or other concerns. We would love to hear it from you.

Sincerely,
Donald
Best Buy Customer Care Team

Here's what my original email said:

I was checking the tracking of my recent order, BBY01-597604067974, when I noticed that the tracking information provided to me (the tracking number is 9102901018915570213431) shows that my order is being delivered to the post office in ZIP code 56379 (conversely, I live in 47150, which is in Indiana and hundreds of miles away, not Minnesota). It could be that I'm concerned over nothing, but I've never seen it happen before and thought it best to contact customer service sooner rather than later. Any light that could be shed on what's happening would be appreciated, although I have no problem if I simply have to wait and see if it arrives at my home.

In other words, "Donald" either can't understand English, or they looked at five words of my email and sent out that nicely worded, cookie cutter reply. I'm mostly angry now because of that, not that my package has been sent to the wrong place. Here's the USPS tracking info for it, too, which has the update 'Missent' in the middle of it:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=93748200910211161150095805

Guess I'll call when I'm off work, although I doubt they'll be much help yet. Still, that email reply really grinds my gears...

[/rant]
crazy, they know it was missent, as indicated by the tracking, but they are going to deliver it anyway. free games for someone.

[/rant]
OK, so the SAME thing happened to me before, same exact thing down to "Out for delivery" (ALSO in Minnesota) when I checked on usps. OK so what will happen is it will show some time "Package routed to wrong local post office. Package will be transferred to correct post office for delivery." It was a routing error, trust me, nothing more, and it WILL be delivered TO YOU, your address and name are still on the label, it was merely routed to the wrong zip code, (can even prove its the same, check on the UPS and you'll see the wrong zipcode as the "Deliver to" line.

Checked the tracking right now and, yup, they did exactly what I was gonna say they would. Keep in mind, they would not deliver it to some random person because unless there was an identical street address, with an identical name, they would catch the mistake (and they did). Sometime the system messes up, and will route the package to the wrong post office, but once that happens it WILL get to you eventually, just a few days after you might have wanted.

Also word of advice, might wanna take out the personal info and order number, this is the internet after all, never too safe.

how did you find last of us used? It is not on website
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The-Last-of-Us---PRE-OWNED---PlayStation-3/1305755.p?id=1219048224824&skuId=1305755

I would've ordered Ni No Kuni when it went live. But my Cart didn't let me check out for some reason. Oh well.
Lemme guess, you were paying for it entirely with a gift card? Yeah that is an ongoing problem, if the entire order is being paid for a gift card, every penny of it, that won't go through strictly on the site, it suck's I know, but you will have to place the order with a phone rep. Just have the page of the game ready with the SKU's and you will need to bring up your GCU to make sure you are getting the 10% discount with the phone rep, way more trouble than it should be, but this is bestbuy, the great deals are balanced by the lengths we are forced through to receive them.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The-Last-of-Us---PRE-OWNED---PlayStation-3/1305755.p?id=1219048224824&skuId=1305755

Lemme guess, you were paying for it entirely with a gift card? Yeah that is an ongoing problem, if the entire order is being paid for a gift card, every penny of it, that won't go through strictly on the site, it suck's I know, but you will have to place the order with a phone rep. Just have the page of the game ready with the SKU's and you will need to bring up your GCU to make sure you are getting the 10% discount with the phone rep, way more trouble than it should be, but this is bestbuy, the great deals are balanced by the lengths we are forced through to receive them.
I didn't even get to the actual payment option. :lol:

I didn't pay off my entire order with a GC but I was able to apply a portion of my online order with a gift card a few days ago just fine.

i means you are blacklisted from ordering from bestbuy.com.

i means you are blacklisted from ordering from bestbuy.com.
Not what the issue with the gift card means, it allows paypal and credit cards as a payment method to place orders perfectly fine, and if something is PARTIALLY paid with cash or something else, also work's fine. HOWEVER when the ENTIRE order is payed with a gift card while signed into your RZ account (work's when signed in as a guest though I remember hearing) your order will NOT be placed. Being blacklisted pretty much means every single one of your orders will be cancelled.

Not what the issue with the gift card means, it allows paypal and credit cards as a payment method to place orders perfectly fine, and if something is PARTIALLY paid with cash or something else, also work's fine. HOWEVER when the ENTIRE order is payed with a gift card while signed into your RZ account (work's when signed in as a guest though I remember hearing) your order will NOT be placed. Being blacklisted pretty much means every single one of your orders will be cancelled.
Never had a problem paying fully with gc before. Still haven't. Just did one today actually

Hmm, I remember a lot of people getting that issue around the time of the Kirby Collectors going on sale for $8.
Not totally sure. Maybe it was just BB trying to force people to pay with cash instead of store credit? Wouldn't surprise me. Their systems are always crap

No. You lock in at whatever price you buy something at.

If its $18 today and you pay today that's it. Should the item increase in price between now and tomorrow nothing changes for you.
Cool thanks.

I just put in an order with both RZ Cert and GC and it wouldn't go through. Remove GC and used CC instead and it worked fine. Something is definitely wrong with the BBY site on using GC as payment.

Cool thanks.

I just put in an order with both RZ Cert and GC and it wouldn't go through. Remove GC and used CC instead and it worked fine. Something is definitely wrong with the BBY site on using GC as payment.
i just bought an item using my bestbuy gift card two minutes ago, no problem at all.

I still can't complete a purchase (on the main site) with a gift card but I can pay for the full order via the mobile site with no issues. So I guess it's safe to say that being blacklisted isn't the problem as this has been happening to me for two weeks now.

Pre-owned deals of the week are up.  Nothing amazing but NCAA deal is pretty decent:

God of War 3 (PS3) $9.99

Madden 12 (PS3/Xbox 360) $9.99

NCAA Football 13 (PS3/Xbox 360) $9.99

CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3/Xbox 360) $9.99

MLB 12: The Show (PS3) $9.99

Lego Batman (Wii) - $14.99

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) $14.99

CoD: Black Ops (PS3/Xbox 360) $19.99

Assassin's Creed III (Xbox 360) $19.99

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3/Xbox 360) $19.99

Forza Horizon (Xbox 360) $24.99

GoW: Judgment (Xbox 360) $29.99

Assassin's Creed III (PS3) $34.99

Pre-owned deals of the week are up. Nothing amazing but NCAA deal is pretty decent:

God of War 3 (PS3) $9.99
Madden 12 (PS3/Xbox 360) $9.99
NCAA Football 13 (PS3/Xbox 360) $9.99
CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3/Xbox 360) $9.99
MLB 12: The Show (PS3) $9.99
Lego Batman (Wii) - $14.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) $14.99
CoD: Black Ops (PS3/Xbox 360) $19.99
Assassin's Creed III (Xbox 360) $19.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS3/Xbox 360) $19.99
Forza Horizon (Xbox 360) $24.99
GoW: Judgment (Xbox 360) $29.99
Assassin's Creed III (PS3) $34.99
When I saw Black Ops for $19.99 in your list, I was sure it had to be Black Ops 2, but no, it is the first one at double the price of the last time it was a deal of the week. Assassins Creed III for Wii-U at $12.99 isn't a bad deal.

bread's done
Back