BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Are restocks random or rare during these kinds of sale? A game I was looking at just oos this morning when I was going to order.
They've restocked a couple of times this past week during the sale. You have to catch it at the right time though; games will go out of stock again within 30 minutes or so. Best thing to do is to add the games you want to your cart and keep checking periodically. If they're in stock, you'll see that there will be an option for shipping.

I have to say that all my orders have been a damn mess because of this sale. You can add anything to your cart even if it's not available anywhere near you or through the warehouse. Some orders you can ship to store and some you can't. One of my games is backordered but it's the free one so if I cancel it, I'm assed out and there's no way to exchange it with something else. Parts of orders are being sent out in separate shipments through USPS and I got one game through UPS. Why the hell they rushed an incomplete Kid Icarus is beyond me. It seems like they only ever have one copy of each game so now I have mismatched orders. I just know I'm gonna have to do a shit-ton of returns/rebuys.
the b2g1 ends tomorrow, so I am wondering what a return re-buy will accomplish since if they didn't arrive today, they won't make it in time.

the b2g1 ends tomorrow, so I am wondering what a return re-buy will accomplish since if they didn't arrive today, they won't make it in time.
If he/she recently renewed their GCU membership, theres the buy 2 get 1 free coupon at least for one set of games...mine expires at the end of January

Damn, I missed my chance to get Pokemon Platinum. I beat X, started playing White 2, and working my way backwards with acquiring older DS Pokemon games. These games are good, even when going backwards. Platinum escaped me this time.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get Platinum for $20 or under?
Dang that means I missed it too. Was hoping to pick up Black2/White 2 & Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Great job Best Buy, my entire order is delayed. Think you could've said it in one e-mail rather than three e-mails, one for each item. Now I'm just worried they're out of stock and going to cancel it because they can't fulfill it.

Great job Best Buy, my entire order is delayed. Think you could've said it in one e-mail rather than three e-mails, one for each item. Now I'm just worried they're out of stock and going to cancel it because they can't fulfill it.
If they are ship to store orders you will be fine....I ALWAYS get those emails because they cant get the games to the store by the day their site estimates.

My order came in today.  All 3 are cart-only BS.  Is there something I can do to get a full version from them?

Doc Licktoe

Pac-man & Galaga

Nintendogs Bulldog Edition

The only bright side is they're in white 3DS cases, so I can print out my own covers if need be, but that still leaves me incomplete.

My order came in today. All 3 are cart-only BS. Is there something I can do to get a full version from them?

Doc Licktoe
Pac-man & Galaga
Nintendogs Bulldog Edition

The only bright side is they're in white 3DS cases, so I can print out my own covers if need be, but that still leaves me incomplete.
No. That's the risk you take buying pre-owned from. Go in not expecting much but be surprised if you get something complete.

Only real option is to return it if you're not satisfied with your purchase.

Bleh, I can't even find the covers online for any of them.  Seems 3DS scans are much rarer than the big brothers.  I'm glad I didn't buy anything of real value from this sale.

I can buy the real case & instructions for Nintendogs for $5 on eBay :/ 

Insta-double post! They fuck ed me twice! Inside the generic case for Nintendogs Bulldog is the slightly gayer-looking Golden Retriever version instead of Bulldog!

At least it wasn't the Toy Poodle.  I'd be calling them right now talking to India's finest.

The Golden Retriever pup is really cute...I'll consider it an upgrade :)

pkg3.jpg

All hell would break loose with this:
51xu8tDTBQL.jpg

What's the key to maximizing savings with a B2G1? Also why are some games ineligible for GCU discounts?

I order 6 games but I feel I may have paid too much, can someone look at my order and let me know if I should return and rebuy?

Order 1

MOH: Warfighter - $16.19 GCU

KZ trilogy - $17.99 GCU

Spec Ops - $0.00 ($14.99 regular)

Total: $37.26 after taxes 

Order 2 

Max Payne 3 - $13.49 GCU

Crysis 2 - $8.99 (GCU did not apply) 

Ghost Recon - $0.00 ($8.99)

Total: $24.50

What's the key to maximizing savings with a B2G1? Also why are some games ineligible for GCU discounts?

I order 6 games but I feel I may have paid too much, can someone look at my order and let me know if I should return and rebuy?

Order 1
KZ trilogy - $17.99 GCU

Order 2
Max Payne 3 - $13.49 GCU

I don't know if you know this but MOH warfighter was like $5 new a few weeks ago. And you can get i think an $8 copy new of ghost recon at gamestop. Max payne i have seen as low as $8-10. Crysis 2 maybe a little lower if gotten at gamestop with birthday coupon and pur. The others i am not quite sure

Order 1

KZ trilogy - $17.99 GCU

Order 2

Max Payne 3 - $13.49 GCU

Crysis 2 is $9.99 normally, the $8.99 price is 10% off correctly, you definitely paid the correct amount. If you wanted only those 6 specific games, nothing else you coulda done to save more.

Order 1

KZ trilogy - $17.99 GCU

Order 2

Max Payne 3 - $13.49 GCU

I think you overpaid for MOH: Warfighter and Max Payne 3. Rest is fine.

Order 1

KZ trilogy - $17.99 GCU

Order 2

Max Payne 3 - $13.49 GCU

MOH Warfighter is still 6.99 new @ microsoft store

I was only able to get certain games at certain times so I wanted to do returns and rebuys of the titles I wanted. I wish you could order stuff even if it was on backorder.

Hmm, Mario Galaxy 2 at 24.99 before GCU seems pretty good, considering they don't even list it new anymore. Can't decide if it's worth it now or it'll come down much later

Naturally DR Off the Record is in stock all week and I decide I want it last minute and it finally goes OOS for shipping as I'm looking for mates for it. :whee:

Did a last gasp order for Phantasy Star Universe, Ghostbusters & Sniper Elite V2.  

I was sooo torn regarding ordering a Forza 5, FIFA 14 & Need for Speed Rivals combo all week but I survived (I will wait until they all are cheaper in a far, far future)

Yeah! That being said I still ordered 5 games =P
Sure hope you meant 6 games. I ordered two flips and Tales of Graces earlier in the week and just now grabbed Lords of Shadow, Epic Yarn, and Driver San Francisco. Was going to grab Bayonetta, Mini Ninjas and something else but their site stopped working for me while I was trying to find a third.

I finally decided to buy a few $5 DS games and Orphan Black season 1 (awesome show) ad right before I checked out they are trying to charge be $8 for shipping.  fuck Best Buy, still shit after all these years.

Ordered three 3DS games for $50.00 total....SMT: Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity & Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

Professor Layton came with the cover art and manual.  Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was cart only and SMT came with the SMT IV cover art and game...That's right...The used UPC was correctly listed as SMT DS O, but the game and box were SMT IV.

At first I was pissed that I'd have to return them, but then I realized that Pokemon and SMT IV were on the trade two get a new game for $9.99 from Gamestop list.  So I traded them and $8 for Y's Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition.

Ended up getting Layton free because of the $50 I got back for SMT IV and Pokemon.

Finally a mistake that helped me.

If they are ship to store orders you will be fine....I ALWAYS get those emails because they cant get the games to the store by the day their site estimates.
Really? My games were sent to the store with an ETA of Saturday, but they actually showed up on Wednesday so I was able to pick them up 3 days sooner than expected

Sure hope you meant 6 games. I ordered two flips and Tales of Graces earlier in the week and just now grabbed Lords of Shadow, Epic Yarn, and Driver San Francisco. Was going to grab Bayonetta, Mini Ninjas and something else but their site stopped working for me while I was trying to find a third.
Well Onechanbara was out so I ordered 2 and someone else ordered a 3rd.

That sounds a lot like blaming Amazon because you were a penny short of FSSS.
Best Buy... we are talking about Best Buy. ;)

And i was three cents short. I knew but for the 4 stages of the order it said the current price (aka no shipping) and then I click "Place Order" and THEN Best Buy comes up and says I owe $35 instead of $26. That's bullshit. Hell it would only be $32 without the B2G1 sale. Ridiculous.

I really wanted to play Starfy, looks like such a silly DS game, and Wario Ware is always nice. But damn is Best Buy horrible. The reason I didn't buy a week ago is when I added 6 $5 games the fucking shit website only took off one $5 game.

Both of those are inexcusable. Amazon is complete garbage when it comes to shipping.
How is it inexcusable? It's not their fault that you didn't know how much it takes for free shipping or that you didn't invest the 30 seconds to look up a filler.

I swear to Lilith, self entitlement these days is off the charts.

How is it inexcusable? It's not their fault that you didn't know how much it takes for free shipping or that you didn't invest the 30 seconds to look up a filler.

I swear to Lilith, self entitlement these days is off the charts.
Yes, charging $5-$8 for shipping a small video game is completely okay because they have free shipping when you buy x amount of stuff and they arbitrarily deem that amount reasonable. Brilliant.

And Lilith? Are you a Satanist?

My problem was they lied to me throughout the whole checkout, then I click "Place Order" and they decide to tell me that shipping will be a third of my order total?  That's wrong.  They should have said that in the beginning.  Not like the game magically became free at the last step.

Toys R Us let's you get away with a few cents when it said "Get X free when you purchase $20 or more".  I thought maybe Best Buy was doing that too.

Best Buy website is horrible to find "filler" best I could find was batteries but I went "fuck it" after they tried to trick me.

Yes, charging $5-$8 for shipping a small video game is completely okay because they have free shipping when you buy x amount of stuff and they arbitrarily deem that amount reasonable. Brilliant.

Uh oh busting out the FairyPansa are we?

fuck Damnazon.

My problem was they lied to me throughout the whole checkout, then I click "Place Order" and they decide to tell me that shipping will be a third of my order total? That's wrong. They should have said that in the beginning. Not like the game magically became free at the last step.

Toys R Us let's you get away with a few cents when it said "Get X free when you purchase $20 or more". I thought maybe Best Buy was doing that too.

Best Buy website is horrible to find "filler" best I could find was batteries but I went "fuck it" after they tried to trick me.
You should get Elite Plus. Free expedited shipping is nice.

Anytime you have to pay for shipping, you should assume it will be at least several dollars per game, that's how the internet works.

Once again paying shipping isn't the issue.

They didn't bother to tell me when they have four different screens, including the finale one, tell me it would be free!

You do realize it isn't a God given right for you to get free shipping? It does cost money for the company to employ people to pull and box your precious Orphan Black also the last time I looked postage isn't free. In your mind only a company that sales a product near the cost they paid for it and then eats the shipping on top of it so they go in the hole to sell it to you is acceptable. Take an economics class and figure out how long that place stays in business.

I 'm not a Satanist but I am a Satinist because i just love the way it feels.

I put in a bunch of orders for the b2g1 used games. Expecting them not to be complete. The first batch of 3ds games arrived complete which was a nice surprise (kingdom hearts, nintendogs french bulldog and ghost recon) also metroid pinball came already and was inoriginal package no rumble pack but wasn't expecting that.

bread's done
Back