Hellacious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
PSP - Ultimate Ghost's and Goblins - $19.99
PSP - Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast - $19.99
PSP - Mercury Meltdown - $19.99
PSP - Power Stone Collection - $19.99

These just went down in price today. Snagged Ghost's And Goblins and Outrun 2006.

These will be YMMV due to the fact that they are clearance games. My store only had 1 copy left of each of the above with the exception of 0 Power Stone Collection.

[quote name='Hellacious']PSP - Ultimate Ghost's and Goblins - $19.99
PSP - Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast - $19.99
PSP - Mercury Meltdown - $19.99

These just went down in price today. Snagged Ghost's And Goblins and Outrun 2006.[/QUOTE]

Also add Power Stone to that list. I was at BB today and saw this as well. Racks of their usual discount games were all there. I think there are some others as well.

Kick ass for Capcom lovers.

Most stacks/racks hold for clearance:

Wipeout
Tokobot
Need For Speed (don't know which one)
GTA
Hot Shots Golf
Ridge Racer
Gradius
Burnout
... other stuff I don't remember

and the new stuff
G&G
Powerstone
Outrun
Murcury Meltdown

and oddly missig from the racks:

Dungeon Seige ($10)

I've been wanting Powerstone Collection (loved them on Dreamcast) but everybody has it for $40 and I have never seen it at any of the local BestBuys, ever.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Most stacks/racks hold for clearance:

Wipeout
Tokobot
Need For Speed (don't know which one)
GTA
Hot Shots Golf
Ridge Racer
Gradius
Burnout
... other stuff I don't remember

and the new stuff
G&G
Powerstone
Outrun
Murcury Meltdown[/QUOTE]

wait...are those games being clearenced, or just the normal price? Wipeout and a lot of the game you mention are $20 regular...or are they marked down from that?

[quote name='woodcan']I've been wanting Powerstone Collection (loved them on Dreamcast) but everybody has it for $40 and I have never seen it at any of the local BestBuys, ever.[/QUOTE]

I think full price is $30. Amazon has it for $25 (they dropped it to $20 for a special before Christmas sale a few months back when I got it).

$25's probably a good deal if you don't want to risk that it won't become a greatest hit.

I wish they had made Ultimate G&G EASIER than the earlier games, not harder. The Genesis one by Sega was the only one I actually liked :(

The bad thing is poor sales will be attributed to it being 2D, not that it's way too hard.

[quote name='Number83']Wondering if this is Universal Price Drop...My local TRU has UG+G and Power Stone...Hmmm...[/QUOTE]

Methinks the two Capcom games will be universal drops. Outrun and Mercury????

[quote name='rodeojones903']Outrun is worth every penny for $20. That is probably my most played PSP game to date.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I have to agree, it's such a great game.

Dangit I just picked up a ton of PSP games yesterday, but thankfully none were the ones that were listed here! I'll back and at least get Mercury Meltdown if I can remember which BB I saw it at. (yes, I hit more than one yesterday...) PowerStone looks fun too, I never had it for the DC.

Ultimate G&G is totally worth it. I paid $30, and it was worth every penny. Its not too bad on the standard difficulty, but the harder one is brutal. Nice 2d game, and really nice graphics on some of the bosses. I think I'll need to grab Outrun. I loved the one they released for the Xbox a few years back.

I've looked for Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast for the PSP at my local Best Buy in the past and have never found it. I even asked one of the employees and he looked it up in the system & said that they will not be getting any more in because it wasn't selling.

You guys are finding Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast for the PSP at your local Best Buy?

I am not finding it on there website either.

Is this confirmed?

THanks

I went looking for Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins and Outrun 2006, but my BB had neither. I did grab the last copy of Super Monkey Ball Adventure for PSP for $14.99 after GGC, though. Is this game worth $15 if I loved all the previous incarnations of the series? I haven't heard too much good about it, but since it was the only one and that's the cheapest I've seen it I decided to pick it up.

Found Powerstone, but couldn't find Outrun and Ultimate G&G. One chick told me they stopped carrying G&G. Anyone know if this is true or if BB should be getting more of these titles?

They won't be getting more. These are not price drops. These are clearance prices because BB is making more shelf space for other games and won't be restocking them.

[quote name='kell']Found Powerstone, but couldn't find Outrun and Ultimate G&G. One chick told me they stopped carrying G&G. Anyone know if this is true or if BB should be getting more of these titles?[/QUOTE]

Yep I was told the same about OUTRUN :( bummer..my local BB doesnt have outrun in, i just called them.

Where'd my post go? Is it no longer permissible to beg for games in the deal threads?

Anyhoo, I picked up G&G and PS Collection (and Hotel Dusk!) today. Thanks, OP.

And I'm still looking for Outrun.

Did a lunch run..got PS and UGG...no Outrun...

But...did see they had Dungeon Seige for $10, so that made up for it

If you pick up an extra copy of Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins, Power Stone Collection or Outrun 2006, please check my tradelist for it :)

I swung by again to pick up Hotel Dusk and checked... don't know if people know this but EA Replay is on the clearance racks as well as Activision Classics (Imay be wrong about that... but I know it's not the namco classcs).

Darn, I'll have to leave early for work and stop by another BB or 2. I could only find Mercury Meltdown and UGnG and left MM because they had no GGC and it isn't worth $20 to me. Guy at BB says they pulled the GGCs, though that doesn't seem to be the case judging by the recent posts of others. And thanks, OP.

[quote name='fairtrade'] Guy at BB says they pulled the GGCs, though that doesn't seem to be the case judging by the recent posts of others. And thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]

The "pulling of GGCs" does indeed happen and it is done on a store by store basis, so the experiences of others at different stores is no indication. For more than a year, one of my local BBs kept all GGCs off the shelf, while the other one about 45 mi away did not. I just went to the store that had them and bought 10 of them with $1 each on the cards. They finally started stocking them at the local store recently.

[quote name='Animal7390']my best buy has a few power stone and mercury meltdowns left and would be willing to pick up if some one would like[/quote]

Check my trade list for the Power Stone Collection ;)

bread's done
Back