Hellacious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
PSP - Ultimate Ghost's and Goblins - $19.99
PSP - Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast - $19.99
PSP - Mercury Meltdown - $19.99
PSP - Power Stone Collection - $19.99

These just went down in price today. Snagged Ghost's And Goblins and Outrun 2006.

These will be YMMV due to the fact that they are clearance games. My store only had 1 copy left of each of the above with the exception of 0 Power Stone Collection.

I picked up Mercury Meltdown for $10 after GGC and a $5 Rewards Credit. Really the only one i wanted from these games. Funny thing is, the register jockey had no idea what she was doing. She insisted I put $ on the GGC to use it, then she scanned the coupon and hten gave me back the coupon. :roll:

Grabbed UG&G and Mercury Meltdown @ Waterfront BB in Homestead, PA. No copies of UG&G left, but a bunch of Meltdown, if anyone's interested. Forgot to check the other games because I either had them or wasn't interested.

Thanks OP!

If any CAGers in the Bay Area want Power Stone Collection they should be at most stores. I had them check other areas. Unfortunately none in my area.

The UPC is 013388 270101 you can have them look up other locations for you.

Checked my two closest Best Buy stores and only managed to find one Power Stone Collection.

If anyone has extras to trade of Ultimate Ghosts'n Goblins, Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast, and /or Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony, I have many of the TRU clearance games to trade for any of them.

[quote name='kevzik']Odd. I have neve heard of any of these titles. Maybe next time at BB I will check them out.[/QUOTE]

WTF????? ( and I don't mean the game )

[quote name='rodeojones903']Outrun is worth every penny for $20. That is probably my most played PSP game to date.[/QUOTE]

OutRun is by far my favorite PSP racing game.

RD

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast is available at Gamerush new for $20 if you are not able to find it at your local Best Buy[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I picked it up at GameRush after I went to BestBuy.

Well if anyone lives in N.Y.C, heads up!!! they don't carry Power Stone @ Best Buy. Good news is that I refused to give up on my search and went to Gamestop and found a new copy for $20!!! Happy Hunting!!!

Went last night and picked up the last UG&G. They still had 1 outrun and 2 mercury meltdown games. No powerstone though. This is the benton harbor, MI bestbuy.

[quote name='Merboy007']Well if anyone lives in N.Y.C, heads up!!! they don't carry Power Stone @ Best Buy. Good news is that I refused to give up on my search and went to Gamestop and found a new copy for $20!!! Happy Hunting!!![/quote]
Okay, which stores did you visit (gamestop and bestbuy)? Was it $20.00 by default at gamestop? I thought the msrp was 29.99?

Hmm, the gamestop/ebgames site doesn't even show the game when you search. I googled it, and only found the used page for the game, and it doesn't even show a price for it...

Thx OP, picked up the last copy of Powerstone at my BB for $15 after GGC.

Here's the BB sku for Powerstone. The fools I talked to at two different BB didn't have any clue what I was talking about and were too lazy to try to even search local BBs for this item.

Powerstone BB SKU - 8039927

[quote name='dragonjud']Okay, which stores did you visit (gamestop and bestbuy)? Was it $20.00 by default at gamestop? I thought the msrp was 29.99?

Hmm, the gamestop/ebgames site doesn't even show the game when you search. I googled it, and only found the used page for the game, and it doesn't even show a price for it...[/QUOTE]

There's a round about way to find it. Go to EBGames/gamestop.com and search for any game at all. When it brings up the results page there's some small blue text at the bottom that says "Show backordered products that may be available in store." Click on that and then search for whatever you're really looking for to increase your chances of finding the listing for it. It works for the used version of Powerstone and on the search results page its listed as a new price of $17.99 (I know for a fact that it was $24.99 a couple days ago cause I considered buying it at that price).

[quote name='rodeojones903']
Outrun is worth every penny for $20. That is probably my most played PSP game to date. [/QUOTE]

WrestleCrap'sRD;2602162 said:
OutRun is by far my favorite PSP racing game.

RD

I like Outrun on the Xbox, but is it really worth buying again for the PSP? Isn't it basically the same game?

[quote name='Wolfpup']I wish they had made Ultimate G&G EASIER than the earlier games, not harder. The Genesis one by Sega was the only one I actually liked :(

The bad thing is poor sales will be attributed to it being 2D, not that it's way too hard.[/QUOTE]

For once we agree on something. I didn't mind the fact that it was crazy hard nearly as I minded the robotic, stiff controls, put them together and you got a game that I nearly crushed with my bare hand.

[quote name='rperez1025']I like Outrun on the Xbox, but is it really worth buying again for the PSP? Isn't it basically the same game?[/QUOTE]

The exact game, iirc.

As of 11am today, at the Best Buy in Oceanside, CA:

Picked up the lone UG&G
Left 2 copies of Mercury Meltdown
Left 1 copy of Power Stone Collection (have it already)
No copies of Outrun or Dungeon Siege.

Thanks OP. This is the drop on UG&G I've been waiting for.

Checked the east Best Buy here in Wichita KS:

They had 2 copies of Powerstone (1 after I bought mine)
2 copies of UGnG

No such luck on the Outrun. I'll check and see if they have it at the West store. Thanks for the heads up on the price drop. I love me some good Powerstone action.:D

Last night - Westland, MI had about 5 PSC
Novi had nothing.

I grabbed Power Stone Collection for $15 after GGC. Detroit area seems to be a bust.

I just wanted to say thanks to the OP and mention that I went to the Best Buy in Grand Rapids (Alpine store) and managed to snag their last copy of UGnG. They still had plenty of Powerstone and a few copies of Outrun.

I got Mercury Meltdown yesterday. They were out of everything else except Powerstone. How is it? Is it a 2D or a 3D fighting game or something else?

You've never played Power Stone? It's a 4P 3D fighting/party game (think Smash Bros. or maybe One Piece Grand Battle).

EDIT: Well, OK, Smash Bros takes place on a 2D plane and Power Stone uses 3D playfields.

[quote name='Decker']I got Mercury Meltdown yesterday. They were out of everything else except Powerstone. How is it? Is it a 2D or a 3D fighting game or something else?[/quote]

Powerstone is WAY better than Smash Bros., and is very different from that. IMO Capcom nailed it on the first try. Of course I haven't played it in years (since I no longer have a Dreamcast), but it blew me away 7 years ago.

i had power stone for DC is very funs game. i never have chance play power stone 2 on DC cos is very expensive even Pre-owed copy. Yeah, Powerstone collection (2 games) for $15 is steal deal. Also do not forget Capcom Puzzle World coming next month (2/06/07). :)

[quote name='rperez1025']I like Outrun on the Xbox, but is it really worth buying again for the PSP? Isn't it basically the same game?[/QUOTE]

It is the same as Outrun 2006 on the XBox; not the same as the original Outrun 2 on the XBox. I have it on both the Xbox (both the original and the 2006 version) and the PSP, and I actually play the PSP version more.

RD

[quote name='PocariSweat']If you are looking for Power Stone Collection and Bust Buy is out. You can try Game Crazy they had it for $20 as well.[/QUOTE]

But then you can't use the GGC to make it $15... good if you want it bad though.

The Powerstone, and OutRun price drops seem universal. If you have a Bestbuy, then it's best to get it with a GGC. Otherwise, gamestop/ebgames and other stores should or will have it at $19.99 soon.

Picked up Outrun used at Gamerush for $14.99 today. They had a new copy at $20 as well. The used disc was immaculate though.

Might be easier than trying to find a BB with one.

[quote name='bstan21']Picked up Outrun used at Gamerush for $14.99 today. They had a new copy at $20 as well. The used disc was immaculate though.

Might be easier than trying to find a BB with one.[/quote]

Yeah, my Best Buys...hell virtually all of my video game stores have poor selection of the discounted games. Big city living, I guess. But I definitely will pick up Ghosts n Goblins, Outrun, and Powerstone Collection if they universally drop to $20. None of the Best Buys in LA will have them, just like none of them had any Dungeon Seige 2's, and i checked 2 within an hour of the announcement here.

For those not having luck finding Ultimate G&G, you can get it from CDuniverse.com for $12.88 with the $10 Google checkout discount. (19.89+2.99-10)

[quote name='kell']For those not having luck finding Ultimate G&G, you can get it from CDuniverse.com for $12.88 with the $10 Google checkout discount. (19.89+2.99-10)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='bstan21']Picked up Outrun used at Gamerush for $14.99 today. They had a new copy at $20 as well. The used disc was immaculate though.

Might be easier than trying to find a BB with one.[/quote]

I found an absolutely mint copy at my local Blockbuster tonight for $14.99 also. Definitely well worth the price!

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah, my Best Buys...hell virtually all of my video game stores have poor selection of the discounted games. Big city living, I guess. But I definitely will pick up Ghosts n Goblins, Outrun, and Powerstone Collection if they universally drop to $20. None of the Best Buys in LA will have them, just like none of them had any Dungeon Seige 2's, and i checked 2 within an hour of the announcement here.[/QUOTE]

You should post more often. Not so much for what you have to say but because you have the best sig image on the site. You could cut that little kid out of the picture if you so desired.

im having a hard time finding these bargain titles at BB as well. just when my reward zone certificates come in this clearance happens!! darn! i also have those $5 off any video game coupons to use up before the end of january. anyone else in the Bay Area,CA having a hard time finding Powerstone, Outrun, and UGG?

When I had my BB check inventory of other stores for Power Stone, The Bay Area had quite a few copies scattered at various locations. Sorry I don't remember which stores had how many. Ask your nearest BB to check inventory of other locations.

Power Stone Collection:

UPC 013388 270101

BB SKU - 8039927

Has anyone had any luck finding Outrun 2006? I have mo problem finding Powerstone and UGnG, but Outrun has eluded me. Any help would be much appreciated.

bread's done
Back