Hellacious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
PSP - Ultimate Ghost's and Goblins - $19.99
PSP - Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast - $19.99
PSP - Mercury Meltdown - $19.99
PSP - Power Stone Collection - $19.99

These just went down in price today. Snagged Ghost's And Goblins and Outrun 2006.

These will be YMMV due to the fact that they are clearance games. My store only had 1 copy left of each of the above with the exception of 0 Power Stone Collection.

Thanks OP, grabbed Powerstone for $16.04 after tax and reward zone voucher, friend of mine got Mercury Meltdown.

This was at Best Buy on Columbus Blvd, center city Philly FYI, they had 2 more Powerstones and 1 Mercury Meltdown as of last night. SOL on Outrun or UG&G.

2 bestbuys that i checked yesterday didnt' have powerstone but the clerk did a query search and found 4 copies at pittsburg,ca. i didnt feel like driving there (with the traffic rush hour about to start) so i checked Frys Electronics and found 5 copies of PS for $20 each. they also had a copy of Outrun 2006 and a bunch of UGG. all $20 but can't use the BB coupons there.

Found Mercury Meltdown and PowerStone (last one).
According to the staff member, Mercury will be back in but PowerStone has been dropped out of the computer system.
Oh and Luxor is now $19.99.
Not sure if Powerstone is my cup of tea...

[quote name='donut']Found Mercury Meltdown and PowerStone (last one).
According to the staff member, Mercury will be back in but PowerStone has been dropped out of the computer system.
Oh and Luxor is now $19.99.
Not sure if Powerstone is my cup of tea...[/QUOTE]

Trust me, it's a great game. One of my favorite 3D fighters. Better then SSBM IMO.

overstock.com has PSC and UGnG for 19.50ea.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1976033

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=1976055&AK=1

1.40 shipping for one game
2.80 shipping for both

not too bad considering most of us don't get charged tax at overstock.com
there are a bunch of overstock coupons (10% off, $1 shipping) but none worked well with these games because all coupons excluded book, movie, music, and game purchases and i couldn't find fillers that made a deal out of this.

In case anyone was wondering, I'm really impressed with Mercury Meltdown. I had heard that the first one was no good and very frustrating, so I never played it. This one is pretty clever and certainly an entertaining puzzler. It's kind of like Super Monkey Ball, minus the personality, but with other puzzle elements that make it a much better puzzle (things like color , viscosity and gravity changing). Really I'm quite impressed with it and if you're into the cerebral-type puzzle games (as opposed to the zone-outs like Lumines and Tetris), I think you'd probably enjoy it. Certainly, it's worth $15.

Thanks OP and others! I picked up the last Outrun 2006 for $14.99 after coupon.

Also, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, Super Monkey Ball Adventure (PSP) was marked down to $19.99 as well. I think Miami Vice may have been also, but this is unconfirmed.

bread's done
Back