Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

^None of the Above. "Right Now" is okay but I had a tough time choosing one of the four from the list.

And +1 to please don't scam this promo, guys. They're basically giving us a free $5 credit to their store every 10 days (or less). That's already a hell of a promotion.

I know you can't use them on the Best Buy branded gift cards, but I'm pretty sure you can use the RZ certs on Amazon Kindle gift cards.... right? I have a piss poor memory, I don't recall if I've used them on Amazon GC or not.

[quote name='tylerh1701']^None of the Above. "Right Now" is okay but I had a tough time choosing one of the four from the list.
[/QUOTE]

Considering they're all David Lee Roth... Where are the Sammy Hagar options?

[quote name='HydroX']I know you can't use them on the Best Buy branded gift cards, but I'm pretty sure you can use the RZ certs on Amazon Kindle gift cards.... right? I have a piss poor memory, I don't recall if I've used them on Amazon GC or not.[/QUOTE]
You can, but Amazon GCs were already tax-exempt, so you're losing out on saving that little extra bit.

[quote name='sp00ge']Considering they're all David Lee Roth... Where are the Sammy Hagar options?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like....oh right, there aren't any good Van Hagar songs.

[quote name='slowdive21']Van Halen, not Van Hagar[/QUOTE]

Still Van Halen... The poll is isn't in honor DLR, so why only DLR songs?

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Yeah, like....oh right, there aren't any good Van Hagar songs.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Dreams, Right Now (for the fans of Crystal Pepsi), and so on... I just found this for reference and to prove my point: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/top-van-hagar-songs/

Sure, not all of them are good, but some are great.

New POLL question is up. I just got my 3rd day of 25 points.

"Where will you be watching the Big Game?"

• At Home
  • At A Sports Bar
  • At A Friend's House
  • In New Orleans!!!!

this is amazing. ive got almost $10 so far, but ive seen 4 sites promoting this on their forums with so many active users. i say that the best buy app went from 10k users to 50k in 3 days time a week ago when they fropped it to 10 points temporary. so yeah this wont last that much longer, im guessing a week more probably one they have enough users to promote the app without paying.

this is an awesome app. 8 days to get $5 and you dont even have to buy anything. if you havent figured out how to get the other free 25 points once a week probably should go back through the posts if you havent read the op.

[quote name='Inbox']this is amazing. ive got almost $10 so far, but ive seen 4 sites promoting this on their forums with so many active users. i say that the best buy app went from 10k users to 50k in 3 days time a week ago when they fropped it to 10 points temporary. so yeah this wont last that much longer, im guessing a week more probably one they have enough users to promote the app without paying.

this is an awesome app. 8 days to get $5 and you dont even have to buy anything. if you havent figured out how to get the other free 25 points once a week probably should go back through the posts if you havent read the op.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be every 8 days. I see your logic though.

Every week you get 25 for the Members Choice poll and 25 daily for the User Polls so that's 200 a week. 8th day you'll get another 25 for a user poll and 25 for the new weekly members choice.

If you add another 8 days though you won't get another 250,you'll only get 225.

$15 in certificates a month with the daily polls alone seems too good to be true even if people don't abuse the system. But kudos to Best Buy for finding a creative way to get back my business! The polls are fun too - way less tedious than bing - so it's still worth it every day even if they reduced it to 10 points a poll!

[quote name='TXboxGuY']New POLL question is up. I just got my 3rd day of 25 points.

"Where will you be watching the Big Game?"

• At Home
  • At A Sports Bar
  • At A Friend's House
  • In New Orleans!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Sign you are out of touch with popular culture? You do not know what "the big game" is.

I picked New Orleans, like the food there.

[quote name='djricekcn']is there anyway to set RZ points to not auto cashout points?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Setting it to the maximum 1,000 RZ points ($20 credit) is the best option for those not wanting to spend it right away.

[quote name='chris00cm']I am new to this program. What exactly is the "annual rollover?"[/QUOTE]

You have one calendar year to reach Silver Member status and it resets every January 1st, so you joined at the right time if you plan to make a bunch of purchases between now and the end of 2013. Or just keep an eye out for special promotions they do from time to time, like that smartphone + 2-year plan activation for instant Silver. It's $2,500 in purchases according to the text on the MyRewardsZone site but I'm pretty sure that trade-ins count towards that total.

[quote name='djricekcn']is there anyway to set RZ points to not auto cashout points?[/QUOTE]

Unless you are a silver member, nope. I just have mine set to not cash out unless it equals a $20 certificate. You can have it cash out at a $10 certificate. This way I can tell the system when I want a $5 or $10 certificate.

Can anyone tell me if you can use multiple certificates from different accounts? Say if I had one and my brother has one, would we be able to pool those together?

I've used rewardzone certificates before from my own and sister's account with no issues before this promo. I took advantage of he 5/$100 on both of our accoutnts due to it being 1 title per account in 2011 and used $200 in certificates from both of the accounts to get a kindle fire and a soda to get over the tax threshold at the time. I did the same with 2 $5 certificates from each of our accounts to get 2 movies on the same transaction so it does work.

Do you have to be at an actual computer to get access to the app? I tried on my iphone, kindle fire, and ps3 and couldn't find the page. I'm staying at my girlfriend's this week and don't always have access to an actual computer.

[quote name='nny']Do you have to be at an actual computer to get access to the app? I tried on my iphone, kindle fire, and ps3 and couldn't find the page. I'm staying at my girlfriend's this week and don't always have access to an actual computer.[/QUOTE]

works on my windows phone.

[quote name='strizay']did you use multiple certs online or at the store? Are you able to stack certs online?[/QUOTE]

I did it in store yesterday, Online I did it before its just that you have to type in the certificate numbers individually when you checkout but its easy.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Just looking at the way this thread is going I see why people say all good things must come to an end...[/QUOTE]
Exactly!

[quote name='Gamer SDP']just did today's poll and got 0 points! not sure why as I've gotten 25 a day each time I voted (did miss a few days).[/QUOTE]

Same here. Only one other time did I get the 0 point message, but the points showed up an hour later. This time, I did the poll right after it came online last night and I still haven't received the points. :cry:

So how long does it usually take for the points to post? I've been doing the polls since 1/17 and am still at 0 RZ points. The Facebook Polls are showing up in my history on the RZ website and showing the 25 points each, but nothing is being added to my total at the top of the page.

I love this promotion. Sadly I've missed a few days. I was wondering if you can use reward certificates online? Or is it in stores only?

[quote name='TommyLove']I love this promotion. Sadly I've missed a few days. I was wondering if you can use reward certificates online? Or is it in stores only?[/QUOTE]

You can use 'em online.

[quote name='JediJames2']So how long does it usually take for the points to post? I've been doing the polls since 1/17 and am still at 0 RZ points. The Facebook Polls are showing up in my history on the RZ website and showing the 25 points each, but nothing is being added to my total at the top of the page.[/QUOTE]

Every single poll has instantly pointed the points to my account.

[quote name='TommyLove']I love this promotion. Sadly I've missed a few days. I was wondering if you can use reward certificates online? Or is it in stores only?[/QUOTE]

You can do both. There is a code on the Cert. to use online and you can print it out or use the Best Buy app to use them in stores.

[quote name='snowmint']I got 0 points today. Is the poll glitched?[/QUOTE]

I got 0 points on yesterday's poll, but I checked my balance today and the 25 points actually showed up.

it won't even let me sign in right now... i was gonna try this .. (i never shop at best buy but what the hell)

E02: We're sorry. Our system is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Now that Amazon is taxed, I started shopping at Best Buy because certain things I end saving more money on with combination of rewards point

also when it says 0 points just go to the main page on the app and check ur balance... even tho it says 0 points it still counts them as 25. they posted this glitch on the forum.

[quote name='Inbox']New valentines Pol = 25 POINTS
NEW ULTIMATE SPACE UP - 50 POINTS!
Mobile Add Today - 10 Points

LOTS OF POINTS TODAY[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing a NEW Ultimate Space, only the Living Room that has been there for a while. Also not seeing anything about "Mobile" for 10 points that you stated.

can someone please PM me and explain how to use my 2 $5 cetificates online? is there something at the checkout that allows u to redeem them on there?

also do they sell digital content online for like xbox avatar gear or arcade games? if they do could i get a link please

Where is the mobile ad? And I'm also seeing the ultimate space isn't opening back up until the 17th

And yes it's a space at the checkout screen where you have to enter the code and expiration date it's on the same page where you would put CC information in

bread's done
Back