Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

So what, the kitchen was only up for a day? I was out of town for a couple days, and now it says it's closed - well, that's fantastic.

Wow, 50 points for the Gym, 25 for the Member's Choice, and 10 for the poll, I'll take it! And like Kanokare said, it looks like they're going to run some type of promo where they give out 500 points for any one $10+ purchase. :)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Wow, 50 points for the Gym, 25 for the Member's Choice, and 10 for the poll, I'll take it! And like Kanokare said, it looks like they're going to run some type of promo where they give out 500 points for any one $10+ purchase. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's 50 days of 10 point polls, or 20 days of the 25 point polls.

Looks like they fixed the ultimate space. Only got 25 points for it...

fuck you Best Buy! You owe me 25 points! I hope you die of gonorrhea and burn in hell! [/sarcasm]

has anyone used certs from more than 1 account to buy something at best buy? I know you're probably not supposed to, but i have 15 bucks in certs in my account and my brothers account has 10. i wanted to get one of those kindle cards and put the money towards pre ordering god of war ascension but wasn't sure if a bunch of alarms would go off and nazis pop out of the floors when they find out i'm trying to cert abuse...

[quote name='x360x']You can buy an amazon kindle card which is basically an amazon gift card.[/QUOTE]

but you can't use an amazon card to purchase things in Best Buy. That's what I was asking.

I have $25 in certs from 3 different accounts and I wanted to put them toward my Tomb Raider CE pre order when I pick it up Tues. Do you think they would let me do that?

[quote name='strizay']but you can't use an amazon card to purchase things in Best Buy. That's what I was asking.

I have $25 in certs from 3 different accounts and I wanted to put them toward my Tomb Raider CE pre order when I pick it up Tues. Do you think they would let me do that?[/QUOTE]

Ive done it a few times and they have yet to say anything.

Do you all run to BB to spend after you get your $5 GC? I like to bank my points to make large purchases which I normally wouldn't buy (i.e. head phones, printers, est). I'm at 5,380 and hoping that my Crysis 3 & MG 1k points would hurry so I can make that large purchase.

Just did all three for 85 points!!!

[quote name='Methoes']Do you all run to BB to spend after you get your $5 GC? I like to bank my points to make large purchases which I normally wouldn't buy (i.e. head phones, printers, est). I'm at 5,380 and hoping that my Crysis 3 & MG 1k points would hurry so I can make that large purchase.

Just did all three for 85 points!!![/QUOTE]

personally i just wanted to get that gift card to put towards god of war ascension. other than that i have been saving

[quote name='Methoes']Do you all run to BB to spend after you get your $5 GC? I like to bank my points to make large purchases which I normally wouldn't buy (i.e. head phones, printers, est). I'm at 5,380 and hoping that my Crysis 3 & MG 1k points would hurry so I can make that large purchase.

Just did all three for 85 points!!![/QUOTE]

Mine wee set to expire so used $15 on Game of Thrones Season 2. Use my next $15-$25 by June.

WTF? I did the two polls and the gym thing. Before I had 200-something and now I have 37. Has this happened to anyone else?

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']WTF? I did the two polls and the gym thing. Before I had 200-something and now I have 37. Has this happened to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Did you just get a $5 cert today? Since most are getting about 85 points today, that would make sense (200 + 85 = 285. 285 - 250 = 35.); it's close enough for that to be the case.

Unrelated, between the two ultimate spaces, two polls and crowd-sourcing, I racked up 120 points yesterday! I'll have a new cert by the end of the week, for a total of $25. Not bad, even with the 10 point limit...

I'm banking points too, just makes to much sense if you are a silver member. If I want to get something that I would use a $10 certificate on, I just issue one. Simple as that.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I managed to get 250 points and it restarted back to 0 but I have no reward certificate in my account.[/QUOTE]

When? Sometimes the auto-redeem can take awhile to show the new cert in your account.

I have a $10 cert and about 480 points right now, which will net me another $10 cert in two days, just in time for Wreck it Ralph 3D. Should only be a buck or two after the certs and the Disney coupon.

[quote name='sp00ge']When? Sometimes the auto-redeem can take awhile to show the new cert in your account.

I have a $10 cert and about 480 points right now, which will net me another $10 cert in two days, just in time for Wreck it Ralph 3D. Should only be a buck or two after the certs and the Disney coupon.[/QUOTE]

Today like 30 min. ago ill give them until tomorrow if not then ill contact them tomorrow in the afternoon.

Apparently I got a freebie $5 cert yesterday that expires 3/19. :) Just thought I'd share in case others want to check their Reward Zone account.

[quote name='st4nd4u']has anyone used certs from more than 1 account to buy something at best buy? I know you're probably not supposed to, but i have 15 bucks in certs in my account and my brothers account has 10. i wanted to get one of those kindle cards and put the money towards pre ordering god of war ascension but wasn't sure if a bunch of alarms would go off and nazis pop out of the floors when they find out i'm trying to cert abuse...[/QUOTE]

I have used multiple reward certs from different reward zone accounts by showing the certificate from my phone. Since Best Buy upgraded their register POS to allow cashiers to access your reward certs without have the cert number. I had to print the certs out on paper and hope the cashier didn't notice different first name on each cert. You can also do store pickup and enter the cert numbers your self so a cashier wouldn't notice. I just got a $50 PSN card for FREE by using $45 in reward certs and $5 from a Best Buy gift card that Best Buy customer service gave from the spend $100 save $50 Mastercard promotion expiration date error.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Apparently I got a freebie $5 cert yesterday that expires 3/19. :) Just thought I'd share in case others want to check their Reward Zone account.[/QUOTE]

Nadda in mine.

I also got the freebie $5 reward zone certificate. Planning on getting a few games on Tuesday so definitely will be using it. First time I've gotten something like that. Usually always miss out when others get them.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']WTF? I did the two polls and the gym thing. Before I had 200-something and now I have 37. Has this happened to anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Me twice.... sucks...

I only got 25 pts for doing the Gym yesterday. I wonder why they give different point values to people for doing the same thing?

[quote name='cbulas1']I only got 25 pts for doing the Gym yesterday. I wonder why they give different point values to people for doing the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm thinking the people who got "2" Ultimate Spaces probably just missed the previous one so 2 were available to them. Same with the daily poll, I think they change it out at 11pm EST or so, so it's possible someone did yesterday's poll, then the new one after 11pm and got "2".

As far as the points goes, it looks like this is what they are settling in on:

Member's Choice (25 points)
Ultimate Space (25 points)
Daily Poll (10 points)

If Member's Choice resets weekly, it would net 95 points per week and a bonus 25 when the Ultimate Space comes up. If people are getting different points then that I have no explanation other than it's a mistake on Best Buy's part, which considering Best Buy's track record, is highly likely.

I just think it is awesome that Bestbuy now matches online in their Low Price Guarantee, this should make it easy to get great prices on any game out there as well as the ability to use my RZ certs on them. It does suck that the Return/Exchange policy changed to 15 days for normal customers. If you are Premier Silver though it is still 60 days for a return and 15 for price match, but if you don't return and repurchase at that point you must be stupid.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Wtf is up with these Bonus Certificates. I received one but its not showing up, and Customer Service is acting like I'm crazy[/QUOTE]

You didn't print it out right when you saw it? Wow...I would have.

[quote name='boagman']You didn't print it out right when you saw it? Wow...I would have.[/QUOTE]

It never showed up lol. I see it under points and purchases, but not my certificates

[quote name='dgwillia006']It never showed up lol. I see it under points and purchases, but not my certificates[/QUOTE]

Mine finally showed up. It was posted like you but I couldn't find the actual cert anywhere. It had to have been within the last 3-4 hours that it showed up.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Mine finally showed up. It was posted like you but I couldn't find the actual cert anywhere. It had to have been within the last 3-4 hours that it showed up.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok. Well, I ended up calling back earlier and the woman just ended up giving me 250 points as customer satisfaction. Guess I get 10$ instead then lol.

Same here. Seems like they made it to where you only get 10 points if you are the most successful poll answer. Guess we need to start sharing that info here.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Hey how many points does this members choice thing give? I'm guessing 10 but just checking before I do it.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was 25 when I took the current Member's Choice poll. It's definitely NOT 10 like the daily polls.

Not entirely sure what the hell happened in my account, but I woke up with 3 5$ reward certificates. One expires this month so it must be the bonus, no idea where the other 2 came from

Looks like you get 10 points for successful answer and then 10 additional for answering anyways. Just showed 0 yesterday but got it the 10 anyways.

Today's successful poll answer is "Yes. It's Fantastic!"

MYRZ is glitching or something. I redeemed 500 this morning for my second $10 cert, which I already spent, and my account is now showing another 490 points. It won't let me redeem, it just keeps giving me an error, so I'm sure it's just a hiccup or something...

[quote name='sp00ge']MYRZ is glitching or something. I redeemed 500 this morning for my second $10 cert, which I already spent, and my account is now showing another 490 points. It won't let me redeem, it just keeps giving me an error, so I'm sure it's just a hiccup or something...[/QUOTE]

I was having a similar issue earlier today. I tried to redeem but it wouldn't let me. I just left it for later on. When I logged into the account, I saw the new $5 cert. in my account (for today) although my balance hadn't been reduced.

It fixed itself later on.

bread's done
Back