Best Buy - Rolando for iPod Touch or iPhone FREE

[quote name='ohboy10451']couldn't find any in all the Best Buys in NY![/QUOTE]

last time i went on thursday they have a quite of few. its at the station where u see itunes cards and ipod stuff. u gotta look around carefully. i couldnt find it at first then i kept on looking till i found it. thats in brooklyn btw.

I just found where the Cool Springs (Nashville area), TN BB keeps these, so I grabbed 10, and left about 20. When I gave away the ones I found at the other BB, this thread was short enough that I just PMed the first people who asked, but at this point, there isn't really any way for me to know who still needs one.

So, my mailbox has room for 10 messages, and I have 10 codes to give. The first 10 people to PM me will get them. Please do not PM me more than once, or my mailbox will fill up to fast. Anyone who PMs me more than once (prior to my responding) will not get a code. Once 10 people have PMed me, I will post in this thread that the list is full, then I will, 1-by-1 respond to the PMs. Please do not ask me for a code after I post that the list is full. Thank you.

Edit: 0 left.

No more PMs. I may be going back to that part of town sometime this week. If I do, I'll try to get more codes. Until/unless I announce that I have more, please do not PM me about it. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically, I went to the Bay Parkway, NY BB. Couldn't find the card. Looked all over. Asked a rep and he had no idea what I was talking about. Shortly afterwards, I found a card on the floor.

Damn, these things were hard to find. I went with my father to do some shopping today, and I made sure to remember to find one of these damn things. Unfortunately at my store they were locked inside a glass case with iPods; we went to look for a sales associate to ask them about it, but my dad came through.

In his words: "I just found the girl that looked like she didn't give a shit and asked her about it."

In case anyone else has a Best Buy with these locked up, I suggest you do the same :lol:

I'm out of codes for now. I'll try to get more, but please don't ask me about them until/unless I announce that I have more codes.

Went to 3 best buys looking for a pre for my friend. But none of then had the card around the iPod locations. Anyone care to pm me a code? Much appreciated

The code does not have to be activated at the cashier. They had a few cards and they just said to take one. Went home and it downloaded, no issues.

Ok, I posted here that I had 6 codes to give away. I know that I actually posted, because I got a response (so, 5 codes left). Perhaps a mod deleted my post, thinking that I should post in the trade forum. If so, I am sorry, but that is ridiculous. It makes no sense to post a new thread to give away 5 codes, when this is the thread that people who can't find codes are looking at already. I agree that we shouldn't clutter the thread, which is why I told people to PM me, rather than begging in the thread, but I also feel that we shouldn't clutter the forums with loose threads. I am trying to do a good deed, here.

I have 5 codes left. PM me quick, before my post gets erased again.

I have already given away a total of 15 codes on CAG thanks to this thread, after finding the cards at 3 different stores. When I got these last 6, the clerk looked at me funny, but whatever.

Found some codes today, one of the cards had a code, yet the other when I scratched it off, didn't have one... no idea why, but at least one worked. They were on the counter next to the display iPod Touch in Salem NH.

Despite the cards being good till the 31st, the game itself is being removed from the App store on the 1st of July. So USE THOSE CARDS QUICKLY!

Or you may find yourself SOL.

I was in my local Best Buy today (Green Bay, WI) and they had
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

So i have til july 1 or 31... that's about as helpful as the cable guy saying he'll be here sometime between 9am and 5pm. =\
151l1259.jpg

Grandville, Michigan store had about a half-dozen cards left this afternoon. They are just above the Ipod touchs & nanos on display. They kind of get lost between the other Itunes and Best Buy gift cards.

I see a bunch of you guys saying they're going to remove the original Rolando from the App Store, but why would they do that? And where are you getting this information?

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal is still alive... Found 2 cards at Wilkes Barre, PA best buy last weekend... So there may still be more elsewhere... Hurry! Codes expire on the 31st!!!

There were a bunch of these at the Waterfront (Homestead, PA) Best Buy on Monday. They're over on the wall with the video games, not with the iPod accessories in the front of the store.

Pulled down two from last weeks trip to Compton bb, over in the games section next to the cash register there is a card holder with the games in there

there was 1 left when I grabbed the last two.

Apparently all my friends don't want a free game on their iPhone, so first come first serve:

Rolando code: HEHPP49L73YH

[quote name='fallenjedi']Apparently all my friends don't want a free game on their iPhone, so first come first serve:

Rolando code: HEHPP49L73YH[/QUOTE]

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Positive Kharma for you! I'm heading to the beach this weekend and this will surely help with the drive/ride down!

[quote name='bordjon']Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Positive Kharma for you! I'm heading to the beach this weekend and this will surely help with the drive/ride down![/QUOTE]

Glad somebody was able to use the code! I got one for myself, and then a couple weeks later at a different Best Buy they had them right at the cash registers upfront, and figured one of my many friends with iPhones would jump at a free game. I was wrong and didn't realize how hard it would be to give the code out to a friend... make good use of the game! :D

I have 3 spare Rolando redemption codes for trade. When I say trade, I do not mean a 1 for 1 trade. I am willing to part with these, cheaply.

Some things that I have in mind could be like 1-2 Pepsi Rock Band bottlecaps, a small Xbox live code? XBLA? XBLM? etc. I am not that specific though, so you could also offer me what you have.

PM me back, and we can make something work. As far as I know, the codes do expire today- so if you are interested, please be ASAP.

bread's done
Back