Best Buy - Rolando for iPod Touch or iPhone FREE

I would appreciate it if someone could pick one up for me too. My local best buy doesnt have any. and it's free so why not share some goodwill? :)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have a few codes for trade.

What free codes do ya'll have?![/QUOTE]
I've got a 48 hour xbox live trial code...wanna trade?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I sent PM's.

Would anyone else like to consider a trade?[/QUOTE]

Just curious, how many did you grab?

I just got mine at my local BB :)... but I only grabbed one, as when I went to the register they were skeptical about even selling THAT one (my BB is always like that, eg. penny guides).

I've got an extra. If someone's got some kind of code, PM me. We'll talk. I bought this for 5.99 back in January, so I don't need this code :)

Just picked up a code at my local store. They were hanging on a peg next to the portable audio players.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a one month xbox 360 live code i'm offering...PM me if you would want to trade for a rolando code

edit

and its traded

I'll have to see if they have any at the Best Buys near me for my girlfriend's iPhone.

I love how people fucking hog the free shit and then try to trade it off. Don't be cocks

[quote name='lolwut?']I'll have to see if they have any at the Best Buys near me for my girlfriend's iPhone.

I love how people fucking hog the free shit and then try to trade it off. Don't be cocks[/QUOTE]

Hmm good point.

Im now accepting Free Rolando codes.:)
No Trade. Just gimme a code please.:D

When I bought my iPod Touch at the Best Buy in Frederick, MD about a month ago, they were giving them away as an extra when you bought an iPod Touch or iPhone. I don't know if that is still the case or they are just trying to get rid of them now. Anyways, I'll check again when I go in on Tuesday to get the new Friday the 13th blurays and see if I can grab one or two. I won't hoard a ton (they had a whole peg of them when I got mine), but I'll just try to help out a few people if I can. (BTW, this is the same Best Buy that I saw get a random shipment of SF4 fightpads for 360. I got my two and later on saw another two come in, and I let them stay there for others to enjoy :) )

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I sent PM's.

Would anyone else like to consider a trade?[/QUOTE]
I'd also like to trade a 48 hour xbox live code. My BB is out as well :cry:

[quote name='manthing']To hell with offering BS 48 hour codes...

I'll trade a 1 month GOLD code for a Rolando code[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the swap!

Ill trade 2 48 hour trial codes, for one rolando code. I will be checking out a best buy tonight so my offer still stands even if I get one.

Picked up the last one at the East Madison, WI Best Buy yesterday.

Not a bad little game. Especially for the Free price tag.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='psunami']Picked up the last one at the East Madison, WI Best Buy yesterday.

Not a bad little game. Especially for the Free price tag.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

It is the best iPhone game ever made. I would even argue that it is the best cell phone game ever made. It is phenomenal.

IGN even gave it a 9.5 stating it that "This is simply the best game you can buy for the iPhone -- and even at $10, it represents a tremendous value." (http://wireless.ign.com/articles/939/939902p1.html)

I will also swap my Rolando (iPhone/iPod touch) redemption game code for something. I will not be specific on what the something is, so please PM me and we can work something out.

A few suggestions that would be nice are: Wii Speak Channel, Xbox Live Arcade Games, Xbox Live Downloadable Content (DLC), Xbox Live... etc. Of course, this is just a suggestion, and you can PM me any offer

I was able to get three card from my local Best Buy. I used one myself. I will give away the other 2 FREE to longtime CAGs (been registered at least a year, at least 10 posts). Just PM me.

EDIT: And they're gone. :)

Well I grabbed two codes off the peg by the MP3 section, but I didn't bother to get it scanned. I'm reading conflicting reports whether the code will work or not so if someone can give me a definitive response, I will be more than happy to offer a code away to a helpful CAG ;).

Edit: Extra code is gone.

Enough clutter in this thread with begging for codes and offering of codes.

Someone can go make a thread in the Trading Forum for these codes being traded/sold.

Picked this up for my Itouch, but sigh I have the first gen Itouch, and never bought the 2.2 upgrade. I don't feel like paying 9.95 for it.

[quote name='Denbo32']Picked this up for my Itouch, but sigh I have the first gen Itouch, and never bought the 2.2 upgrade. I don't feel like paying 9.95 for it.[/QUOTE]

An iPhone or iPod Touch is a waste without applications, in my opinion. Almost all activity on my iPhone is third party apps. The same goes for my brother, mother and father. It really is essential, to get the full use of your iPod Touch.

Plus, Rolando is amazing, and totally worth it

Thanks OP. Grabbed one yesterday at the Mentor, OH store. They had a sizable stack left for anyone in the area looking for one.

flameofdoom666 is spammed me trying to trade out a Rolando code he likely hoarded. I consider this spam because my post in this thread clearly states that I have codes already, so he isn't even bothering to read the posts from the users he spams.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have a Rolando downloadable token for the iTunes store. It works with any version of the iPhone or Ipod Touch. According to IGN.com, it is the best game on the platform, and a tremendous value.

Would you swap Rolando for the 400 MS points?[/QUOTE]

I guess you can consider this my "NO DEAL!" notification.

I just left the BB in my area they had about a hundred+ of these things. They have em by the game cards in the game section. What they didn't have posted was that they are free.

[quote name='lilytrabbit']I just left the BB in my area they had about a hundred+ of these things. They have em by the game cards in the game section. What they didn't have posted was that they are free.[/QUOTE]

It is YMMV.

The promotion was to buy an iPhone or iPod Touch and you get one.

[quote name='lilytrabbit']I just left the BB in my area they had about a hundred+ of these things. They have em by the game cards in the game section. What they didn't have posted was that they are free.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there are still people here who would love it if you could pick some of the codes up for them. I just finished giving away my spares (traded 1 for an XBL code, gave 3 for free, not including the 2 I gave to local friends).

Checked out two Best Buys today and couldn't find these cards at the registers or the MP3 section. If anybody is willing to send a free code, no strings attached, please PM me.

couldnt find it at my local bb~ i hate the bb by my house, worst attitudes.
if anyone has an extra they could spare, thatd be awesome :)

[quote name='Shimrra']Just picked up x5 at my local BB.[/QUOTE]

Can I have one? PLEASE :D

I couldn't find any at my Best Buy, nobody knew what I was talking about either when I asked.....

Shady, if you don't get one by tomorrow night, send me a PM, and I'll get another for you.
Would be a nice game for you new phone.

bread's done
Back