Best Buy secret Madden 09 special and GIFTCARD sale YMMV

shibaraski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I wasnt sure if it was only in CA area. you guys can close it if you want.

I went in and saw a poster for madden 09 "first 50 customers get 5dollars giftcard and get 10% off for second copy" stores open at 7am 8/12

BB also had "back to school gift card sale" you get 10% back if you purchase a gift card worth $100 or more.

100= you get 10 buxs
150= you get 15
but i think 200, you get 50. not too sure

The Carmel, IN store is going to have tournament at their store on the 16th and you can win any game 59.99 and under for first prize.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']What a lame deal...[/QUOTE]

not really if you have friends who play madden and planned on buying their own copies, jano?

Can anyone confirm the giftcard deal? $50 for a $200 giftcard is pretty much 25% off. Combine that with a sale and/or 10% off coupon and I may have an excuse for yet another TV upgrade.

[quote name='imacgod']Yes, screw the Madden deal. I'd like to cash in on that gift card deal, however.[/quote]
+1, plus the reward zone certificate! If you purchase $200, you get $50 free, so is $250, and you get $5 RZ Cert.

That coupon is valid only in California. And as Madden comes out TOMORROW, its not going to count.

Urf, the OP deal sounds very YMMV. Gonna update the title.

He could be talking about a separate deal though. Possibly even a local deal. The coupon you linked speak specifically about making a $100 purchase and not buying a $100 gift card.

EDIT: Beaten by guinaevere.

okay I just came back from my BB. and the worker said the giftcard deal should be effective at every BB store. look for the scanned coupon next to the weekly ads box.

and Madden 09 deal is only at participating BB.
sorry about the confusion

The gift card depending on how much you buy was valid in Fenton, MO on Saturday. There were a stack of photocopied sheets by the register. The Madden stuff the op said was not there.

I would suggest people wanting to get the gift card w/ $100 purchase add some XBox 1600 point cards (price matched from Target for $5 off this week.)

bread's done
Back