Best Buy Share Elite Status email

This site has turned into a cesspool of bottom feeders and dwellers, it really doesn't surprise me that people are selling slots. I just learned about this so if any contributing members want any slots I have left after asking friend and family, I'll gladly give them away.

Please don't pm asking for one, just quote this post and I'll get back to you asap.
Let me know if this still stands. Thank you.

If anybody has an extra invite I would be greatly interested. Poor college student but can do PP.

PM me if you have code and how much you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost forgot about this. I have two invites left. I'd like amazon or XBL credit of pretty much any denomination as payment (I am looking to get a cheap DLC). Thanks in advance!

Hmmm.  It looks like they did this for all the Elite Plus / Elite accounts, even if they didn't send out and email, as I have three free slots and I know I didn't get an email about it.

A few more days until this expires and I still have two spot available. Looking for PP or anything really.

J-

If not I will give my last spots for free on the 31 let me know

Not looking for anything in return, still have my 3 shares.

PM me with an email address and it's yours. Must be registered on CAG for a while and active.

:D

Two invites if any CAGs still need them.  Priority to CAGs I dealt with before or contributing CAGs.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back