Best Buy Trade-in Thread 2.0: Please see new thread.

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At 276 pages and countless request for a new OP, it was time to retire the first Best Buy Trade-in Thread and start fresh. Thanks bh47 for your work in the previous thread (and providing the framework for this one)!

All Promotions are available in-store only, and they DO NOT stack!
Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers.
Please read FAQ below before asking questions!

Current Promos:
- 50% Bonus when you trade in ANY game.
Get a 50% trade in bonus when you trade in ANY game. Offer valid 01/01/12 - 01/07/12

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

Link: http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Quo...VideoGames.cfm (click on "Show Promotions available in stores only" on top right)\

Upcoming/Rumored Promotions:
All promos that have yet to appear on Best Buy's site (or in an upcoming ad) are listed here:
None at the moment

Previous Promotions:
Promos that have expired:
- 50% Bonus with specific Pre-order from list.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game from the following list: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto 5, MLB 12 The Show, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Twisted Metal, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Diablo 3. Offer valid 12/25/11 - 12/31/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.
Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11
- 40% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/10/11

- 50% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/03/11

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 10/5/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 40% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 50% Bonus with Modern Warfare 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/Purchase Modern Warfare 3. Offer valid 10/10/11 - 11/12/11 (Assuming this means a bonus for purchasing the game after it is released this Tuesday)

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 40% Bonus with The Elder Scrolls V: Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Max Payne 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Max Payne 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11 - This promo seems a little odd and there is a chance it is an error on the site since the game is so far from release.

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Skyrim Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Uncharted 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Uncharted 3. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you purchase Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.

Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/22/11

- 40% Bonus with purchase of Batman: Arkham City.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/16/11 - 10/22/11

- 50% Bonus with Batman: Arkham City Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/15/11

- 30% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get a 30% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Rage or NBA 2K12. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11

- Trade 4 get an extra $20 Trade-in Credit.
Get $20 trade-in Credit when you trade 4 or more games (Current gen games only (no PS2) and $5 minimum for each game). Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11 **** This promo was cancelled early due to technical issues. There have been issues with this promo not working on some stores' systems or simply not even being available, the issue seems to be related to disc-only games (or any game that is typed rather than scanned) so plan accordingly. The $20 extra is once per trade-in, meaning 4 games or 123 games it will only be $20 extra per transaction. So if you want to trade in 8 games, do it in two separate transactions. ****

- 50% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order.
Offer was valid from 9/25 to 10/01/2011.

- 40% Bonus with Gears of War 3 Purchase.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order/purchase Gears of War 3. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- Trade 3, Get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer expired 10/01/2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE

Check most up-to-date TIV using BB's Video Games Value Estimator.

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades are now done at the Trade-In Counter at the Gaming Dept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

How does the get **% with pre-order bonus work?
The percentage is based on the final total of your entire trade in, so if the trade in is $100 and there is a 50% bonus your final gift card value will be $150. After trading in your games, the employee SHOULD then sell you the pre-order for $5.

How much is a pre-order at Best Buy?
Pre-ordering at Best Buy cost $5, in fact, you aren't supposed to pay any more than that (and most employees won't let you if you ask). Yes, you can use the gift card you just received from your trade-in to purchase the pre-order.

Can I cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus?
Yes, the trade-in and the pre-order are completely separate transactions. Nothing will prevent you from returning to the Best Buy canceling the pre-order and receiving a refund. Some users have claimed that they were flagged for doing this multiple times though and were denied, so be aware of how many pre-orders you are cancelling. Also keep in mind the obvious facts that this is not how the program is intended to work and over abuse will negatively affect the program long-term. Lastly, returns are tracks on a personal level by a third party. (Read: try not to cancel a bunch of pre-orders)

Do I have to cancel the pre-order at the same store where it was made?
No, this can be handled by any BBY. Don't be surprised if you get a customer service employee who says otherwise though.

Can I pre-order once and get the pre-order bonus on my next trade-in as well?
YMMV. Officially, the answer is no, but there is nothing that actually requires the employee to sell the pre-order in order to apply the bonus so if your blue shirt is in a friendly mood they may be willing. Doesn't hurt to get to know the employees at your store. That said, expect that you will have to pre-order another game and be surprised if you don't.

Can I combine a 3 games for **% and a pre-order for **% bonus?
No. Bonuses do not stack, and you must pick one or the other. The only bonus that stacks with other promotions is the 10% you receive if you are a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

How do I become a Gamers Club Unlocked member and get the 10% bonus?
Any video game section employee should be able to set you up with the GCU membership. It cost $15 and comes with a year subscription of @Gamer magazine. It will also get you a 10% bonus on trade ins and 10% off of used games (Make sure to point it out to the blue shirt doing your trade-in though as it is easy for them to skip, and they are still new to it). It can take 48 hours (or more) for GCU to show up on your Reward Zone membership.

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. IL does not sell Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

The value on the site doesn't match the store, why?
Sometimes the page may not update immediately. This is fairly rare though. The store's trade-in values are definitive though, so what they say is what you get. 99.99% of the time they will match up.

The value on the iPhone app is way off, why?
The app sucks for updating values (and some games simply don't show up), don't rely on it.

The game I want to trade isn't on the site, what gives?
While rare, there have been some games recently not showing up in the online estimator. You can always check in-store to see if the price is in their system and simply not online, but that is unlikely to be the case. When Best Buy doesn't have a game on file they can offer $1 as a generic SKU, but that's it. New releases appear to be added on Tuesday evenings. Many new releases are taking upwards of a week or more to be added to the site.

When do trade-in values update?
No one knows for sure, but major updates seem to come on Sunday and Tuesday nights (or at least have in the past). Sometimes an update will happen randomly, such as when GameStop has an advertised sale for a game well below Best Buy's trade in price.

What will be the TIV of Game X tomorrow/next week / next month/ etc
Nobody knows.

If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as the item is received within 14 days of you locking it in (and the item is in the condition you described it as).

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
Officially, Best Buy only accepts 3 copies of a game, per system (i.e. you could trade in 3 copies of a game for Xbox, 3 copies for PS3 and 3 for Wii). This is for sure the online policy, but it varies in stores. Some people have reported being banned for trading in more than 3 copies of games, others have done so frequently without issue. Obviously it is YMMV, but do so at your own risk.

Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
Best Buy accepts disc only games (for the same value as complete games). The trade in will take longer though as the employee will have to look up the games individually.

Can I trade in games that say "Not for Resale" on the back?
Yes, since the only thing that matters is the disc. Some employees will fight this though, and in that case, just trade the game in as disc-only.

Does Best Buy accept game hardware?
Currently Best Buy only accepts various versions of the Nintendo DS in store, but word is that will change soon.

Does the **% bonuses apply to game hardware?
No, games only.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live. At a minimum you'll likely need a state ID.

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
Some stores are required to have receipts to accept trade-ins, again this is due to local Pawn shop laws and could vary from city to city. You can always check if the store(s) near you require a receipt on Best Buy's trade-in site.

Can I trade sealed games?
Yes. You must present your receipt for the sealed games you are trading in. It is ok if the purchase was made from another store. You do run the risk of drawing extra attention to yourself as trading in sealed products is often a sign of theft. Do not be surprised if this is questioned by an employee, or you are asked to leave, open the items and return.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jer7583']
Also the guy said they only got 1 dark souls CE in across 360/ps3.. Bad news..[/QUOTE]

>Collector's Edition that you can only recieve if you Pre-Order.
>>Expects the number of collector's edition's to be greater than the number of pre-orders.

JackiechanWTF.jpg

[quote name='jer7583']Promo still not working in Brookfield WI.

Fortunately the manager gave us two $20 gift cards no problem. My wife brought in a set of 4 as well.

Also the guy said they only got 1 dark souls CE in across 360/ps3.. Bad news..[/QUOTE]

Hey another CAG in southeastern Wisconsin! Hello friend! Stay away from my Racine Best Buy! Haha jk

Man, at BB today none of the current promos were running correctly and the ones that were running were changed (50% for Rage preorder changed to 30%). Plus the "preorder ANY game get 40%" wasn't working either! That is, despite having a promo sign right in front of the register!!!!!

Any ideas why they changed all this?

[quote name='JKSonic']Man, at BB today none of the current promos were running correctly and the ones that were running were changed (50% for Rage preorder changed to 30%). Plus the "preorder ANY game get 40%" wasn't working either! That is, despite having a promo sign right in front of the register!!!!!

Any ideas why they changed all this?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious.. or just dumb.

[quote name='KtMack23']Hey another CAG in southeastern Wisconsin! Hello friend! Stay away from my Racine Best Buy! Haha jk[/QUOTE]

Wait I thought that was MY Racine Best Buy. They guys in the games department are pretty cool over there.

My stores trade-in system has been down a few times since they started, one time it was down for almost 3 weeks. Was surprised I had no issues trading in 4 games and getting 10% and $20 bonus yesterday. Knock on wood, going back tomorrow for another 4-20 deal.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']>Collector's Edition that you can only recieve if you Pre-Order.
>>Expects the number of collector's edition's to be greater than the number of pre-orders.

JackiechanWTF.jpg[/QUOTE]

nah I just expected there to be a few CEs available. I have it pre-ordered at gamestop but I would have preferred to use my best buy credit.

I don't think that pre-ordering would have changed their allocations. Maybe? i dunno.

^ Love Gogeta SSJ4. Also when I go to CS to do any Trade in, i ask for the cureent promos and then from there I proceed. Since you can't pre-order from CS, do you guys just leave and dont preorder the game, or do you go to the game section and actually preorder? Kinda confusing but just wanted some feedback.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I went to go trade in 5 games to best buy for the bonus $20 but they said that there wasn't such a promotion.[/QUOTE]

lol...It's right there on their weekly ad. I'm more amazed everyday at how so many Best Buy employees are completely clueless as to what is going on within their own store. Has to be terrible store management.

Went to BB today to trade in four $5 games but as with a lot of people was told that promo doesn't exist but good thing they had the sunday ad with them and I pointed it out. It wasn't on their system though so a manager came and hooked me up with a $20 gc. Wish they would fix that promo.

Just a heads up, GF's sale on Mafia 2 is a good trade in for this promo(providing your store honors it). The game is $8 with FS and the TIV is $8 as well. You break even and still make your $20 back on the deal.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Wait I thought that was MY Racine Best Buy. They guys in the games department are pretty cool over there.[/QUOTE]

Ya they told me that they could erase my trade history if need be so I could trade more $1 ps2 games to convert gs credit. Just generally nice people and they're on top of their stuff. Although I haven't tride the 4 for $20 disaster yet lol

[quote name='KtMack23']Ya they told me that they could erase my trade history if need be so I could trade more $1 ps2 games to convert gs credit. Just generally nice people and they're on top of their stuff. Although I haven't tride the 4 for $20 disaster yet lol[/QUOTE]

I have not been there yet for the 4 for $20. Going to try Wed or Thursday when I pick up RAGE. Never a problem with them. They seem to have someone working who knows about the weekly deal every time I come in.

[quote name='JKSonic']Man, at BB today none of the current promos were running correctly and the ones that were running were changed (50% for Rage preorder changed to 30%). Plus the "preorder ANY game get 40%" wasn't working either! That is, despite having a promo sign right in front of the register!!!!!

Any ideas why they changed all this?[/QUOTE]

The date on the calendar changed. Crazy shit man.

There really aren't very many good flips from gamestop.

I had a $5 off any used and B2G1 coupon to burn so it turned some of those $7.99 Wii games like Dragon Quest Swords and Battalion Wars 2, Secret Files Tunguska into good flips. otherwise they're only a few dollars profit.

[quote name='jer7583']There really aren't very many good flips from gamestop.

I had a $5 off any used and B2G1 coupon to burn so it turned some of those $7.99 Wii games like Dragon Quest Swords and Battalion Wars 2, Secret Files Tunguska into good flips. otherwise they're only a few dollars profit.[/QUOTE]

Oh they have a good flip coming Wed. The $10 Transformers: Dark of the Moon DS returns, but it's at GameStop this time. I was wondering why I only got $5 when I traded in at GS. They had this in the pipeline, and I didn't check their next ad until tonight.

Also I was wondering if there was any restriction on duplicates for the 4 for $20 promo. I read through everything and didn't see any one get denied on that.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']has anyone bought games at gs for the 4/$20 promo? also any confirms on the games beside $5 min tiv?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well. I have some GS credit that I would love to turn into BB credit!

actually those few 7.99 Wii games I mentioned are good for credit transfer. They will get you 11 at best buy each with 4/20 bonus. If you can get it to work.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I would like to know this as well. I have some GS credit that I would love to turn into BB credit![/QUOTE]

Well, spend a few hours and do the research.
With the promo not working in many stores, it would be foolish to post a list for the lazy to abuse and tank the TIV overnight...

BTW 4/$20 worked this eve.
Groups of 4 were still required (what a waste of time and GCs)
but as another reported IF any of your games have no scan bar and need to be manually entered ... THE $20/4 PROMO WILL NOT COME UP ON THE SCREEN AS AN OPTION! I had one such game tonight and they finally took my suggestion of scanning one of my titles 2X with the same TIV.
So tomorrow if it's still an issue, I will be printing scan bars if needed.

[quote name='donut']Well, spend a few hours and do the research.
With the promo not working in many stores, it would be foolish to post a list for the lazy to abuse and tank the TIV overnight....[/QUOTE]
:lol:But it's so much easier to just ask
and ask and ask and ask and ask and ask and ask
until someone does the work FOR them.

Either way, I know a couple of potentials, but I'm holding off on doing them till the next 50% promo.:razz:

[quote name='donut']Well, spend a few hours and do the research.
With the promo not working in many stores, it would be foolish to post a list for the lazy to abuse and tank the TIV overnight...

BTW 4/$20 worked this eve.
Groups of 4 were still required (what a waste of time and GCs)
but as another reported IF any of your games have no scan bar and need to be manually entered ... THE $20/4 PROMO WILL NOT COME UP ON THE SCREEN AS AN OPTION! I had one such game tonight and they finally took my suggestion of scanning one of my titles 2X with the same TIV.
So tomorrow if it's still an issue, I will be printing scan bars if needed.[/QUOTE]

I just realized/wondered... what if you bring in a sheet of paper with the barcode for disc (or cart) only games?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:But it's so much easier to just ask
and ask and ask and ask and ask and ask and ask
until someone does the work FOR them.

Either way, I know a couple of potentials, but I'm holding off on doing them till the next 50% promo.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Haha I feel as if there are maybe five or six of us who frequent the thread who actually understand it's a terrible idea to post potential or current flips unless your comfortable with the risk of the values dropping.

Flipping takes time to figure out exactly what you're doing, and no one here, that's actually good at working the system, should have to teach you ( I'm referring to the 10 people who keep messaging me asking for the best flips ) :roll:

I just heard that best buy email the bonus code to you instead of printing you a code, but I want to get my code as fast as possible like in gamestop, but I already preorder Sr3 and I got 40%extra last month since they don't have it anymore am I able to cancel my preorder and get the 5 dollar back?

[quote name='Silence4520']I just heard that best buy email the bonus code to you instead of printing you a code, but I want to get my code as fast as possible like in gamestop, but I already preorder Sr3 and I got 40%extra last month since they don't have it anymore am I able to cancel my preorder and get the 5 dollar back?[/QUOTE]

ya

Got $411 after 60% TIV bonus the other day. Traded in roughly 15 games.
What's cool was that the guys who usually do my trade-ins weren't around so I got this hot chick (assistant manager) to do the trade in for me and I was able to get her to give me the 10% Unlock by having her type in my #. It didn't show up when she scanned my RZ card...hhmmm
Also pre-ordered RAGE. I'll be getting that on midnight launch. And my Rage copy from Amazon just shipped.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I just realized/wondered... what if you bring in a sheet of paper with the barcode for disc (or cart) only games?[/QUOTE]

I did this for many of those PS2 sports games from gamestop. I just printed the correct barcode on the yellow sleeve they came in. Took a while but I did them at night watching movies on netflix. I rather do them here than spend an hour and a half waiting in store. I had a 150+ at the time. It worked fine for me.

[quote name='Japakneez']Too bad we don't share the flips anymore. I miss the bbv days where we actually had lists along with TIV ratios[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it useless unfortunately.. atleast at amazon. They are really on top of it. Those opportunities sometimes disappear in a couple hours now days.

[quote name='iRandom']ya

Got $411 after 60% TIV bonus the other day. Traded in roughly 15 games.
What's cool was that the guys who usually do my trade-ins weren't around so I got this hot chick (assistant manager) to do the trade in for me and I was able to get her to give me the 10% Unlock by having her type in my #. It didn't show up when she scanned my RZ card...hhmmm
Also pre-ordered RAGE. I'll be getting that on midnight launch. And my Rage copy from Amazon just shipped.[/QUOTE]

Might have been the scanner. I've seen that happen sometimes with RZ cards. Plus they've had issues with RZ at some stores. I just memorized my number since it's basically 2 numbers repeating except for the last 3.

[quote name='blabadon']so for this bb trade in, does this work with madden 07, 08, ncaa football 09 and some other relatively cheap game?[/quote]

they have to be worth $5 tiv!!! Blaaaaaah!!!!!! Read the op!!!!!!

[quote name='BudzMcGee']The date on the calendar changed. Crazy shit man.[/QUOTE]

if the Rage deal was just over, you got me there I'm dumb! But those deals usually go right up to release and I've never seen them change to a lower value.

With the trade any game get 40% bonus though, it said right on the promo sign it went through until 10/28, the guy even called up the manager after he looked at it and confirmed... So no I'm not stupid with that one.

Just updated myself on this thread and got really tired of the redundant questions followed by regulars not just ignoring them but getting mad they were asked.

Any chance this can go back to TIV talk and flips? If you fear falling TIV for your flip, post it after you do the flip. At least it'll get us back to being a good thread.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Any objections to changing the white text in the OP?

Its nearly unreadable on the mobile site[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the text that describes the promos?

Best way to do flips is to do your own research. Don't rely on someone's elses weak flip only to find out that had you spent an extra 10 minutes of your own time, you could have come out way ahead.

Small flip example that occurred last week:

1. Pre-order 3 copies of GOW3 on Amazon. Total spent = $180
2. Receive $60 in amazon credit.
3. Sell savage kantus on ebay for $30 a pop. After paypal and ebay fees, that's around $78 in pocket.
4.Trade in 3 copies of GOW3 into best buy at 40% trade in promo, that's $126.
5. Buy kindle cards from best buy with those BB giftcards for use on amazon.

You're left with $186 in amazon cards (give or take depending on tax) and roughly $78 in cash.

That's a total value of $84 profit for a few minutes of work.

Rinse and repeat, keep track of your deals, and continue to get paid to play.

Buy high Sell low? yup, thats how it works. Just like stocks.

First rule of flipping, stop talking about flipping and just do it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. "

Flipping doesn't exist. And as flippers, you're supposed to "hate" flipping :lol:

[quote name='Japakneez']Too bad we don't share the flips anymore. I miss the bbv days where we actually had lists along with TIV ratios[/QUOTE]

A group of CAG's took the information to a private forum as far as I know. Invite only. I personally think it stinks, but maybe that's why I was never invited.

[quote name='stoned99']A group of CAG's took the information to a private forum as far as I know. Invite only. I personally think it stinks, but maybe that's why I was never invited.[/QUOTE]

why cant others post flips here aswell? Is it some type of CAG law that only those people can do so?

I'm always a little hesitant to sell those pre-order codes on ebay. Without any tracking info i've heard horror stories of people getting chargebacks on them a lot.

Maybe it was just one person but I try not to get too involved in the pre-order code flipping. Has it worked out okay for other people here?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']why cant others post flips here aswell? Is it some type of CAG law that only those people can do so?[/QUOTE]
No, but if people put in the work to look up prices and TIV, they don't want to hand it out for free. Plus a lot of people here are either abusing trading in by doing it obnoxiously or as newbie, making a lot of mistakes doing it. Thats only going to causes problem for everyone else.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']why cant others post flips here aswell? Is it some type of CAG law that only those people can do so?[/QUOTE]
Anyone can. No law on it. The big flippers in here just don't post them as they don't want the TIVs to fall, which they do when the volume come into the flip.

bread's done
Back