Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
**Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 part of the promo?
Yes, Mike from BB corporate have confirmed this multiple times. You won't see any mention of the promo due to publisher request.

Click here for discussion on the 2013 $20 [Unlocked] RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bed8a

As a Reward Zone Program Gamers Club [Unlocked] member, you get $20 in reward certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from a select list of titles.

Get $20 in Reward Certificates for each game you pre-order and purchase from the list of unreleased titles below:

Best Buy Pre-order bonuses
[customspoiler=Black Ops 2]
fo_codtag0506.gif

Free Exclusive Dog Tags
when you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 or PS3.
fo_doublexp.gif

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Pre-Order Bonus
Test your skills with the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and gain access to Double XP Launch Weekend when you pre-order for Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. While supplies last
[/customspoiler]
[customspoiler=Far Cry 3]
fo_lostexp0401_2.gif

The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus
Far Cry 3, The Lost Expeditions Exclusive Bonus Mission Discover the secrets of the island's lost World War II ruins in two exclusive single-player bonus missions and blast away your opponents in multiplayer with the unlocked Type 10 flare gun.

Single Player Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, your only way out is through the crumbling ruins. To escape, you'll have to activate the old experiments and unleash an electronic storm that could be the end of you.
Single Player Mission 2: Ignition in the Deep
Inside an abandoned military silo, the only thing standing between you and freedom are Vaas' pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel.
Multiplayer: Type 10 Flare Gun
Unlock the power of a gun that's modified to shoot 10-gauge shells.
You'll receive a code via e-mail on the game's release date for in-game access to the bonus content. Valid e-mail address required to receive download code.
[/customspoiler]

Do I have to be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member to qualify?
Yes, in order to qualify for the promotion customers must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] member at the time the pre-order is picked up or shipped.

If I am not a member of the Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked], how do I join?
You can only sign up for Gamer’s Club [Unlocked] in store. If you are signing up the day you pick up an eligible pre-order, the pre-order exchange and [Unlocked] sale must be completed on the same receipt.

Is this offer available for both in-store and BestBuy.com purchases?
Yes! Pre-orders and purchases placed both in-store and on BestBuy.com qualify.

Does it count on all editions of the game?
The offer is applicable on all Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game such as special editions, limited editions, collector’s editions, etc. (subject to availability). PC, Wii, or any other platform of any of the titles does not qualify as a purchase towards this promotion.

Can I purchase multiple of the same title and still qualify for the promotion?
You can only receive one $20 certificate for each individual title, regardless of version or platform.

There are twelve titles on this list. Can I get 12 $20 certificates if I pre-order and purchase all of them?
Yes! With this offer, members are eligible for up to 12,000 Bonus Reward Zone points if they pre-order and purchase all games.

How do I link my Reward Zone account to my BestBuy.com account to ensure my purchases are tracked?
Check out this handy post by Kyle-BBY with instructions on how to do so.

How long does this promotion run?
The promotion will end 7 days after the last game is released.

When will I get my certificates?
Reward Zone Gamers Club [Unlocked] members will receive their $20 certificate approximately 30 days from the date of pick up or shipping of each title as it is released.

Will I still receive my regular RZ points for making the purchases?
Yes, customers will still receive everyday points per the Reward Zone program rules.

Am I still eligible for all additional offers that might be available for the new games such as DLCs or free merchandise?
Yes, customers are still eligible for additional offers they may come available with these new releases.

If I return any of the games, will I still be eligible?
Any game returned will be disqualified for that title’s $20 certificate offer.

If I pre-order and/or purchase any of the above listed games using a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates, will they count as a valid pre-order and purchase towards the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A pre-order and/or purchase with a Best Buy gift card or Reward Zone certificates will count as an eligible purchase toward the $20 bonus certificate offer. The Reward Zone program rules regarding earning points when a gift card or certificate is used still apply.

If I find a lower price on the game will Best Buy price match?
Yes! Best Buy has a price match guarantee which can be found here.

If I receive a price match from an in-store or BestBuy.com purchased game, will I still qualify for the $20 bonus certificate?
Yes. A price match done in-store or on BestBuy.com within policy will not affect your eligibility for the $20 bonus certificate.

If you want more titles added alert BB of the games here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...o/idi-p/531520
PC Gamers request for PC games to be added here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...s/idi-p/528964
^Thanks Enuf!
[quote name='lordopus99']$20 Reward Zone Gamer's Club Unlocked for Dummies

1) You will not get your $20 RZ until around the 30-35 day mark (after purchase). Stop worrying about it until that point.
2) The RZ website is far from accurate. Proof in point, the RZ silver bar. Again, see #1. Patience is a virtue.

What does this mean on a purchase?
- RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT - Your 10% discount for Pre Owned Games. This will show up for ANY purchase (gaming or not) as long as you are Gamer's Club Unlocked.
- PS-(system)-(game) i.e. PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 - This is your preorder being deducted from the purchase of the game.

Preorder DLC Bonus - You need to have an email address associated to your Reward Zone account. This is the email address they will send your DLC code to. It typicially can take a day to obtain this. Potentially up to a week. Note your luck of getting this by the time you get home is a crapshoot. Wait a week and then call customer service if you haven't received.

FOR YOUR POINTS...
If your physical receipt shows like below, you should get your $20RZ preorder bonus.

EXCHANGE

Original Tran (Cust Serv Pin) Date

Return Items
Pre-order SKU PS-(system)-(game) 5.00-

Sale Items
SKU Name of Game for above 59.99

The complaining about these points/DLC need to die down. Come on guys/gals...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE[/QUOTE]
^Thanks lordopus99!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sninh']The ad said 2 for 70 or 10 off 1 so if you go to the website and add it by itself the price is 49.99[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah my mistake thanks for the PM heads up!

[quote name='ps3gamer35']I also successfully price matched it. When they call TRU and ask for the the price they say its 49.99.[/QUOTE]
Over the phone as well?

i know this is off topic, but does any 1who preordered nhl 13, any reviews on it? learning curve / technical issues? i am planning to order the 2 for $70 deal at tru

[quote name='TooPoor']Was told that I cannnot PM over the in-store purchase...Now it's not worth it to run to the store because gas is $4.97.[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah, if you bought fifa 13 in store, you cannot / might not pm over the phone. you have to go to the physical store to get a pricematch

[quote name='YBX87']lol, yeah, if you bought fifa 13 in store, you cannot / might not pm over the phone. you have to go to the physical store to get a pricematch[/QUOTE]
Always thought it's the other way around (i.e. cannot PM in store if ordered online), I have limited knowledge in preordering, I only do this when buying as gift for others.

[quote name='TooPoor']Always thought it's the other way around (i.e. cannot PM in store if ordered online), I have limited knowledge in preordering, I only do this when buying as gift for others.[/QUOTE]

for some weird reason, that is how the bestbuy internal system works. i hate price matching period at bestbuy, especially if you already bought the items, and having to bring back your receipt to get a pricematch. the employees at my local bb is always a pita to deal with. they make it seems like i am trying to scam them or something, and like they are losing/ paying the money out of their pocket when i do get the pricematch. Lmfao . a total joke. sorry for the rant

So quick question for those of you more familiar with BB's pre-ordering/shipping system,

What exactly do you tell them in order for CS to switch you from shipping to in-store pickup? Wouldn't they just give you the generic "we can't do it because the BB you want to ship it to isn't available"?

Also, somewhat offtopic but do you guys know how the OMS dealio works? From what I read, please correct me if I'm wrong and BB's near you don't have a game available, yet it's avail in a store 30-40 minutes away they can just OMS it to you, is that how it works?

[quote name='eXiON']So quick question for those of you more familiar with BB's pre-ordering/shipping system,

What exactly do you tell them in order for CS to switch you from shipping to in-store pickup? Wouldn't they just give you the generic "we can't do it because the BB you want to ship it to isn't available"?

Also, somewhat offtopic but do you guys know how the OMS dealio works? From what I read, please correct me if I'm wrong and BB's near you don't have a game available, yet it's avail in a store 30-40 minutes away they can just OMS it to you, is that how it works?[/QUOTE]

first make an online order, then call within 1 hour after you made your online order, and ask them to switch to in store pickup, and wait on phone to verify stock in your local bestbuy of the games you want. that is it, i did that with fifa 13, i ordered online, and called bestbuy corporate # right after i submitted my order, to tell them to switch to instore pickup

[quote name='YBX87']first make an online order, then call within 1 hour after you made your online order, and ask them to switch to in store pickup, and wait on phone to verify stock in your local bestbuy of the games you want. that is it, i did that with fifa 13, i ordered online, and called bestbuy corporate # right after i submitted my order, to tell them to switch to instore pickup[/QUOTE]
Ah okay cool, thanks. Figured there was some magical words I had to slip in there to make it work, I tried to do it once with Mass Effect 3 but they said they couldn't do it so I just waited till it shipped. Phone CS is surprisingly bad compared to the BB Forum reps.

I'll ponder on Dishonored a little longer and pull the trigger tomorrow (maybe). Kinda just want it for the lamp, not sure if I'll really enjoy the game.

[quote name='eXiON']Ah okay cool, thanks. Figured there was some magical words I had to slip in there to make it work, I tried to do it once with Mass Effect 3 but they said they couldn't do it so I just waited till it shipped. Phone CS is surprisingly bad compared to the BB Forum reps.

I'll ponder on Dishonored a little longer and pull the trigger tomorrow (maybe). Kinda just want it for the lamp, not sure if I'll really enjoy the game.[/QUOTE]

yeah, same here with my experience with bestbuy phone cs, it is basically a hit or miss for me. i either get a very helpful person, or a unhelpful/ rude cs. i had to hang up on the bb cs rep a few times, because i was so frustrated/ angry, and was about to curse them out.

[quote name='eXiON']
Also, somewhat offtopic but do you guys know how the OMS dealio works? From what I read, please correct me if I'm wrong and BB's near you don't have a game available, yet it's avail in a store 30-40 minutes away they can just OMS it to you, is that how it works?[/QUOTE]

This is correct. The only stipulation is the item has to be in stock for shipping on bb.com. They can either ship it to your store or to your house (in most cases). For example MP3 CE is 'not available for shipping', so they could not oms a copy.

[quote name='slowdive21']This is correct. The only stipulation is the item has to be in stock for shipping on bb.com. They can either ship it to your store or to your house (in most cases). For example MP3 CE is 'not available for shipping', so they could not oms a copy.[/QUOTE]
that bs bb employee told me oms order cannot be shipped to store or my house, when i tried to shipped the witcher 2 during the $10 deal, because my local bb did not have it in stock, and the free shipping option for it was still available.

[quote name='YBX87']that bs bb employee told me oms order cannot be shipped to store or my house, when i tried to shipped the witcher 2 during the $10 deal, because my local bb did not have it in stock, and the free shipping option for it was still available.[/QUOTE]

I'm not an employee, but I believe I am correct. The only thing I could think of is the witcher was an instore only price since it was a RZ offer, so they probably couldn't honor the deal since OMS is basically an online order they do for you. I don't think it will work on those RZ offers unless a manager overrides the price.

But let's say there is a game you want that has a coupon in the mag, they can oms the game and you pay the price after coupon when they order it, then you just pick it up in store.

[quote name='slowdive21']This is correct. The only stipulation is the item has to be in stock for shipping on bb.com. They can either ship it to your store or to your house (in most cases). For example MP3 CE is 'not available for shipping', so they could not oms a copy.[/QUOTE]
God, I swear I proof-read that before I posted, not sure how you even made sense of it. ;)

Thanks, for clearing that up.

Anyone try the MOH:Warfighter Beta on the 360 yet? I am downloading git now to give it a look. Right now I am not planning on buying it but we will see.

[quote name='jcp42877']So what you're saying is you just calle BBY CS and told them you purchased RE6 but you didn't get your $20 yet and they manually entered the points so you have $20 to use now? If that's the case, lucky you[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's pretty much it. Though the way I am reading your post makes it sound like I did something wrong, lol. I wasn't looking to get my points early or anything, but the system had an error and my 1000 points weren't added to my purchase as pending, only standard points were added. So I called to make sure I wasn't going to get shafted, which I would have since the purchase was already pending without it. I might have it in time to use it for Dishonored on Tuesday, otherwise I will use it for Medal of Honor.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Anyone try the MOH:Warfighter Beta on the 360 yet? I am downloading git now to give it a look. Right now I am not planning on buying it but we will see.[/QUOTE]

I played a few rounds today. I sucked, lol. But I liked it a lot. I didn't have time to play around with everything much, but the gameplay seemed very smooth. I am more excited for it now.

Yeah, I called them yesterday and they said if my points aren't ready by tuesday te 9th, to give them a call and they will add the 1,000 points then. I guess since I placed the pre-order on the 9th of September that counts as 30 days?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Anyone try the MOH:Warfighter Beta on the 360 yet? I am downloading git now to give it a look. Right now I am not planning on buying it but we will see.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded it and I'm pretty disappointed. Feels like a mix between COD and BF3 but very arcadey. I do like the two-man spawn teams. I'm still not sure if I should cancel my pre-order.

Alittle off topic, but wtf is up with the song at the end of jake's campaign? God awful.

Still havent gotten my 1000 points yet. Do you guys think BB will sell out of preorders for the hardened edition of Black Ops 2?

[quote name='Deader2818']Yeah, I called them yesterday and they said if my points aren't ready by tuesday te 9th, to give them a call and they will add the 1,000 points then. I guess since I placed the pre-order on the 9th of September that counts as 30 days?[/QUOTE]I always assumed the within-30-days aspect of the $20 RZ certificate began once you picked up the game, not when you place the preorder.

[quote name='Vigilante']I always assumed the within-30-days aspect of the $20 RZ certificate began once you picked up the game, not when you place the preorder.[/QUOTE]

I thought that too but thats what the guy told me. If I call back the 9th ill tell the, thats what I was told. If they won't do it, no biggie. Just want to make sure I do get it.

[quote name='Deader2818']Yeah, I called them yesterday and they said if my points aren't ready by tuesday te 9th, to give them a call and they will add the 1,000 points then. I guess since I placed the pre-order on the 9th of September that counts as 30 days?[/QUOTE]
Common sense should tell you No it doesn't count as 30 days. You complained because you didn't learn patience. The Best Buy rep you spoke to just gave you your points early vs having you call every day/week asking where my points are.

Plain and simple... If you can still return the item, your points most likely will not be in your bank (unless you cry like a bitch to Best Buy Customer Service).

[quote name='lordopus99']Common sense should tell you No it doesn't count as 30 days. You complained because you didn't learn patience. The Best Buy rep you spoke to just gave you your points early vs having you call every day/week asking where my points are.

Plain and simple... If you can still return the item, your points most likely will not be in your bank (unless you cry like a bitch to Best Buy Customer Service).[/QUOTE]

No, I did not complain. I called and inquired about the points because I thought it was odd I had 64 points pending from my RE6 purchase since I was told you don't get 1.000 points + whatever points you would get buying it normally. Since others in this thread said they had this issue as well, I figured i'd call CS and ask if there was an issue.

And No, I did not cry to them or get mad at them or anything. I simply asked what was up, and I did not even get my 1,000 points or ask them to give them to me. He said himself that if they didn't show up as pending in the next 3 days (by the 9th) to call CS back and they will see whats going on and will add the points to my account then.

Maybe if you lead to read what I wrote, you wouldn't have to get nasty and jumpy to conclusions.

[quote name='mightymek']My Borderlands 2 1000 points showed pending as soon as my purchase was posted on my RZ account. My RE6 purchase was posted, but no 1000 pending points. I called and they had to manual enter the points for me. They said they have no idea where the error occurred. They don't know why Borderlands 2 worked fine but RE6 did not. Either way, the RZ customer service is always awesome and it was an easy fix. I do hope the rest of my preorder points go through on their own though.[/QUOTE]

ffs

[quote name='Deader2818']No, I did not complain. I called and inquired about the points because I thought it was odd I had 64 points pending from my RE6 purchase since I was told you don't get 1.000 points + whatever points you would get buying it normally. Since others in this thread said they had this issue as well, I figured i'd call CS and ask if there was an issue.

And No, I did not cry to them or get mad at them or anything. I simply asked what was up, and I did not even get my 1,000 points or ask them to give them to me. He said himself that if they didn't show up as pending in the next 3 days (by the 9th) to call CS back and they will see whats going on and will add the points to my account then.

Maybe if you lead to read what I wrote, you wouldn't have to get nasty and jumpy to conclusions.[/QUOTE]
"Points will post to your account approximately 30 days from time of pickup or shipment."
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...er/pcmcat264800050003.c?id=pcmcat264800050003

This thread is just cluttered with all this "I didn't get my points for the game I just picked up a week ago".

Thanks for helping. If it makes you feel better, I have not gotten my points.

The only reason I called was because it seemed odd they would give me pending points of 64 for buying the game when I was told you would not get those.

[quote name='lordopus99']Common sense should tell you No it doesn't count as 30 days. You complained because you didn't learn patience. The Best Buy rep you spoke to just gave you your points early vs having you call every day/week asking where my points are.

Plain and simple... If you can still return the item, your points most likely will not be in your bank (unless you cry like a bitch to Best Buy Customer Service).[/QUOTE]

People have reported getting their points 30 days after pre order

[quote name='sninh']People have reported getting their points 30 days after pre order[/QUOTE]

Yea for online orders I got the points for madden 30 days after pre-ordering online but it doesn't work that way in store for me anyway.

[quote name='Donut2922']ffs[/QUOTE]

yeah, did you actually read my post? They confirmed that my points were not and would not be posted. There was some sort of error, so yeah. I didn't call because I was impatient, I called because my points for the transaction were pending, but NOT the bonus 1000 points, only the regular purchase points. The cashier had to ring it up twice for some reason, and void it once (she had no idea what she was doing) so that probably messed with the pre-order/purchase process. This isn't my first BB purchase. This has happened to me before. If I did not call, I would not have gotten my 1000 points.

[quote name='lordopus99']"Points will post to your account approximately 30 days from time of pickup or shipment."
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...er/pcmcat264800050003.c?id=pcmcat264800050003

This thread is just cluttered with all this "I didn't get my points for the game I just picked up a week ago".[/QUOTE]

We aren't talking about not getting the points, we're talking about the fact that the points aren't pending at all. On my BL2 order the 1000 points were pending from day one, but not on my NBA 2K13 order.

[quote name='mightymek']Yep, that's pretty much it. Though the way I am reading your post makes it sound like I did something wrong, lol. I wasn't looking to get my points early or anything, but the system had an error and my 1000 points weren't added to my purchase as pending, only standard points were added. So I called to make sure I wasn't going to get shafted, which I would have since the purchase was already pending without it. I might have it in time to use it for Dishonored on Tuesday, otherwise I will use it for Medal of Honor.

I played a few rounds today. I sucked, lol. But I liked it a lot. I didn't have time to play around with everything much, but the gameplay seemed very smooth. I am more excited for it now.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me on Madden and same thing happened. Also has anyone gotten the extra $10 or is that not in effect? I did my pre-order when it was going on back when I did NCAA & Madden and the deal was in effect... wonder how that all works, since I paid for it then and got it on release day? Overlapping in a way. IDK.

[quote name='lordopus99']"Points will post to your account approximately 30 days from time of pickup or shipment."

This thread is just cluttered with all this "I didn't get my points for the game I just picked up a week ago".[/QUOTE]

Post to the account and show as pending to the account are 2 different things. Mine have shown as pending 3-5 days after pickup for both Madden and Borderlands. Anyway, I'm in the same boat with the RE6 base points showing as pending but no 1000 yet.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']Happened to me on Madden and same thing happened. Also has anyone gotten the extra $10 or is that not in effect? I did my pre-order when it was going on back when I did NCAA & Madden and the deal was in effect... wonder how that all works, since I paid for it then and got it on release day? Overlapping in a way. IDK.[/QUOTE]

No, that $10 deal is long dead. You had to pick up the order by 8/31 not just place it.

[quote name='Kyden139']No, that $10 deal is long dead. You had to pick up the order by 8/31 not just place it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. Didn't know when it ended. For some reason I thought it was 10/31. But thank you for the info!

[quote name='mightymek']yeah, did you actually read my post? They confirmed that my points were not and would not be posted. There was some sort of error, so yeah. I didn't call because I was impatient, I called because my points for the transaction were pending, but NOT the bonus 1000 points, only the regular purchase points. The cashier had to ring it up twice for some reason, and void it once (she had no idea what she was doing) so that probably messed with the pre-order/purchase process. This isn't my first BB purchase. This has happened to me before. If I did not call, I would not have gotten my 1000 points.[/QUOTE]

Lol, no you did nothing wrong, I'm just saying that's awesome they did that. It might be the same in my case too. I got my RE6 under the "exchange/preorder" receipt so I thought I'd be good. Well, my payment points posted the other day but not the exta 1000 so perhaps it glitched me as well. Idk why though.. Only thing I can think of is that I went back Tuesday night to do a PM on Anthology o Fry's $74.99 price and used my original receipt of course. Maybe whatever they entered or scanned voided out my $20 credit.

I say this because THAT transaction posted as well. My original RE6 purchase AND the price-match money too.

I'll just call tomorrow morning and explain it to them and maybe they'll just credit the $20 on my account. I was under the impression the $20 cert would just randomly show up 30 days later, not that an extra 1000 points would be pending in the same transaction as my purchase.

EDIT: I just checked my RZ points and purchases and noticed when I did the PM, they RETURNED my Anthology and rerang it up at $69.99 for the PM. Clearly this voided out of $20 because they probably thought I returned the game, and the newly PMed game wasn't on a preorder transaction. Definitely calling CS tomorrow then. I'm more than sure they'll just credit my points on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read the reviews for Dishonored and am trying to order it online for in store pick up (PS3) but it won't let me. Is this normal since it's coming out soon?

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']IGN review for Dishonored is up 9.2, sounds amazing.[/QUOTE]
Yep glad I pre-ordered it, and I know some people don't trust IGN (I personally only trust certain people ie. Greg, Colin, Clements, and Anthony for the most part) so

Giantbomb gave it a 4 out of 5.

[quote name='Serafin_']Just read the reviews for Dishonored and am trying to order it online for in store pick up (PS3) but it won't let me. Is this normal since it's coming out soon?[/QUOTE]

I guess so, I pre-ordered it earlier today and had to settle for having it shipped to me.

[quote name='Serafin_']Just read the reviews for Dishonored and am trying to order it online for in store pick up (PS3) but it won't let me. Is this normal since it's coming out soon?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like something with this particular game, I preordered Madden and Borderlands 2 for in-store pickup the night before.

[quote name='Foladar']Sounds like something with this particular game, I preordered Madden and Borderlands 2 for in-store pickup the night before.[/QUOTE]
Monday is a holiday... so it's a bit late to be getting extra copies shipped out for tuesday pick-up.

[quote name='mightymek']yeah, did you actually read my post? They confirmed that my points were not and would not be posted. There was some sort of error, so yeah. I didn't call because I was impatient, I called because my points for the transaction were pending, but NOT the bonus 1000 points, only the regular purchase points. The cashier had to ring it up twice for some reason, and void it once (she had no idea what she was doing) so that probably messed with the pre-order/purchase process. This isn't my first BB purchase. This has happened to me before. If I did not call, I would not have gotten my 1000 points.[/QUOTE]

Actually I did and based on that original post there wasn't any mention of the transaction being rung up wrong. Your follow up post explaining the void is a totally different story I got from reading the first.

For the record, not every eligible preorder will show a pending 1000 point offer. I've had this happen to me before. I waited out the 30 days every single time and not once have I had to call in to CS about manually adjusting anything as all of my preorders have posted fine without any hiccups. I've preordered nearly every major new release from BB since they started the 5/$100 promo last year. I've done in-store and .com preorders too. Both of my NBA 2k13 and RE6 preorders are doing the same. I see a pending 64 points but no 1000 pending points. I'm not worried about it. It'll post.

Nobody has the points pending it takes a week. Everybody chill the fuck the off and stop whining.

Same thing happened for Madden and BL2 no points pending, but couple days later it showed up. No need to call CS and bug them. Have a little patience for once.

Now you two guys I like the way you think the terms of the promo say 35 days after pick-up why is it so hard to wait it out if you don't see the points pop up soon as the transaction post IDK if people are impatient or just don't mind the hassle of hitting CS up in hopes of free RZ certs.The same cycle of this happens every time one the titles from the list release

For this title it appears to be... I preordered it months ago and had to have it shipped to my house.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']IGN review for Dishonored is up 9.2, sounds amazing.[/QUOTE]

I read the review and I'm so stoked for this game, always great to see a new IP turn out awesome. :bouncy:

[quote name='Rockinjs']Now you two guys I like the way you think the terms of the promo say 35 days after pick-up why is it so hard to wait it out if you don't see the points pop up soon as the transaction post IDK if people are impatient or just don't mind the hassle of hitting CS up in hopes of free RZ certs.The same cycle of this happens every time one the titles from the list release[/QUOTE]

So true, I understand that people just want to make sure that they get their bonus points but its getting pretty ridiculous. If they rang up your pre-order wrong then that's a different story altogether and you should call to have them sort it out, but if everything is normal and you don't see your bonus points when your game first posts just wait it out. I don't understand what the big rush is...

The same thing happened to my BL2 order, no pending bonus points when the game initially posted and then bam, a few days later they magically appeared under the transaction. Most people who have their points manually added are just going to end up with double certs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back