CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YBX87']so are the price for preowned copies of nba2k12 ,LOL, i remeber it was $30 new a few weeks ago during the weekly ad sale[/QUOTE]

Not to mention we had the combo pack for 360 with mlb2k12 for $2 less on Thursday...fail...these are like gamestop deals.

[quote name='maxiell']Went with

L4D2 $22
Halo Reach $22
L4D free

No b2g2 so far but give it time.[/QUOTE]

If you were planning on keeping all those games you may want to know that L4D1 will basically become obsolete next week unless you absolutely love discs or hate special infected. The Cold Stream DLC for L4D2 releases next week and will port over all the campaigns from L4D1 for only $7. No Mercy was included in The Sacrifice DLC which is also $7

[quote name='bilbobagins3']If you were planning on keeping all those games you may want to know that L4D1 will basically become obsolete next week unless you absolutely love discs or hate special infected. The Cold Stream DLC for L4D2 releases next week and will port over all the campaigns from L4D1 for only $7. No Mercy was included in The Sacrifice DLC which is also $7[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I doubt this will tank TIV though because you still need L4D2 to get it, right?

I noticed Left 4 Dead 2 seems to be available for ship to store now, haven't tried buying one that way but might be worth a shot.

Mirror's Edge should be given out free regardless of purchase. The other 2 titles are great buy.

:ps3: dead space 2 $7.19
:360: star wars force unleashed ii $7.19
:360: mirror's edge free[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Mirror's Edge should be given out free regardless of purchase. The other 2 titles are great buy.[/QUOTE]

This is blasphemy. Mirror's Edge was fantastic.

:ps3: dead space 2 $7.19
:360: star wars force unleashed ii $7.19
:360: mirror's edge free[/QUOTE]
Was DS2 the LE?

8/5/2012 Sale

:360::ps3: LA Noire $9.99 ($17.99)
:360::ps3: Homefront $9.99 ($17.99)
:360::ps3: COD:World at War $9.99 ($17.99)
:360::ps3: Batman: Arkham City $24.99 ($34.99)
:360: FIFA 12 $29.99 ($44.99)

Price not updated yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mgford11']Would be nice to See FIFA @ 19.99 and use the coup if its still valid...[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it will be in store also. I know I had issues getting them to take the Fable III coupon when it was on sale since it was not in store also.

[quote name='cancerman1120']hmm I might bite on WaW for $10

If I can use the coupon I will definitely get it for $5

Prices are updated now.[/QUOTE]

Be warned that if you're buying WaW for the multiplayer, it's hacked to bits. It's virtually unplayable now.

[quote name='Tsel']Be warned that if you're buying WaW for the multiplayer, it's hacked to bits. It's virtually unplayable now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I figured it was most likely that way. :) Never played th SP. Thanks for the heads up though.

I found a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate for PS3, and it was $7.99.

It may have been mistaken for a vanilla copy but I wanted to mention it somewhere. It rang up without a hitch.

[quote name='Slowdance']I found a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate for PS3, and it was $7.99.

It may have been mistaken for a vanilla copy but I wanted to mention it somewhere. It rang up without a hitch.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty good deal, I'd bite on that. Haven't heard of any price drops (lately) of the Ultimate Edition, so it might be a misprice. I haven't really watched that game's

Hmmm... Xbox La Noire into $12.80 GS(after 50% & PUR) or keep a $5(after $5 off @Gamer coupon) PS3 copy for guests...:whistle2:k
(um...I will figure it out)

[quote name='Tsel']Be warned that if you're buying WaW for the multiplayer, it's hacked to bits. It's virtually unplayable now.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, now I get to save $5 since multiplayer was all i would use it for since I had a little fun playing the beta.

Sorta wanna pick up LA Noire again, especially for $5

I really liked that game, considering getting it on PS3 this time and getting all the DLC. I doubt I'll find anything to use that coupon on anyways so I mise well

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Sorta wanna pick up LA Noire again, especially for $5

I really liked that game, considering getting it on PS3 this time and getting all the DLC. I doubt I'll find anything to use that coupon on anyways so I mise well[/QUOTE]

Its a rockstar game. Playthrough's are usually 10+ hours. $5 for LA Noire is a HUGE steal. Go for it.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Its a rockstar game. Playthrough's are usually 10+ hours. $5 for LA Noire is a HUGE steal. Go for it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think I'll get it again. Gameplay got a little stale at the end but I just loved playing through it
Anybody know if there are any problems with the PS3 version? When I played through it was on 360.

Has anyone played LA Noire Complete Edition?

Target has Complete for $19.99. Are the extras worth the $22 price tag? Or should I just get it used for $9?

Ironic, i just started la noire last night after I lost my game save a year ago. It's the only game my wife actually likes to watch me play

[quote name='joeyshadows']I'm never going to use these welcome pack coupons. Hopefully we get a good sale soon[/QUOTE]

I'll take that 'half off a Strategy Guide' coupon if you don't want it.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Just a heads up on LA Noire, the $9.99 price and $5 off used coupon couldn't stack. Game is priced $17.99 in store. Blah.[/QUOTE]

Had that same issue with CoD. The site doesn't say online only though.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Just a heads up on LA Noire, the $9.99 price and $5 off used coupon couldn't stack. Game is priced $17.99 in store. Blah.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RipperArcane']Had that same issue with CoD. The site doesn't say online only though.[/QUOTE]

This was the same stuff with the Fable III coupon. Some people were able to get an override (I was not one of them). I am resigned to wait till the last week of the coupon and hoping the in store prices drop for a game I want.

Honestly, L.A. Noire is NOT a typical Rockstar game. About the only 'fun' I had with it were any shooting/fighting parts and the driving. The detective work on the cases was slow and plodding and kinda boring at times.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Honestly, L.A. Noire is NOT a typical Rockstar game. About the only 'fun' I had with it were any shooting/fighting parts and the driving. The detective work on the cases was slow and plodding and kinda boring at times.[/QUOTE]

yeah, thats true, but its one of the first games that really make you feel like a detective back in the 40's?or 50's. I cant remeber the story since my save file got overwritten and I have to do every fucking mission all over again:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Honestly, L.A. Noire is NOT a typical Rockstar game. About the only 'fun' I had with it were any shooting/fighting parts and the driving. The detective work on the cases was slow and plodding and kinda boring at times.[/QUOTE]

L.A. Noire is actually the one Rockstar game I like. I could never get into GTA, and hated RDR even though I beat it.

Despite its flaws, L.A. Noire is fun just because it's something so different from what most AAA games now a days.

Rang up $17.99. Told him it was a pre-owned DOTW at $9.99 and showed him my phone and he did a over ride right there. But the scanned the coupon and it didn't work and we were both like hmm. The back of the actual coupon states it doesn't work on pre-owned which might be the problem.

He went back and adjusted the price down to $4.99 for me. He was one of the gaming guys and hes typically a really cool guy so I didn't have a problem at all.

See I loved the entire game, especially the detective work.

I thought LA Noire was a boring piece of shit. And the truth/doubt/lie system is completely broken. Especially after hearing it originally started as something different and they never updated it. They just changed the wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back