CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Poor2More']Yep Gamer Unlocked and Silver, DO we have to go all the way to the final checkout screen? Because I have just been stopping in the shopping cart section.[/QUOTE]

Chrome, "Keep Me Signed In", RZ Silver, Unlocked and no, the 2 @ $0 was reflected as soon as I put them in the cart.

Looking at some of these prices that Best Buy is charging I can't support buying used games from them that aren't cheap or part of the deal of the week.

For example, they want $12.99 for Halo 3: ODST when they were selling it new for $9.99 either last week or two weeks ago.

Batman: Arkham City is being advertised at $44.99 when it could have been bought for $10 new with an @Gamer coupon on two separate occasions. That's not even considering the fact that you may miss out on 10% of the game (Catwoman missions) if the code's already been redeemed and have to spend an additional $10.

I'm too lazy to look up the trade in values to see if I can work this glitch to my favor. Best Buy's Unlocked program and other deals have placed them as one of my frequented stores to shop for games, I just can't justify giving them my money in this situation.

[quote name='slowdive21']I think it is 'fixed'. I have 6 games in my cart and only 1 is coming up free. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Still working for me. I got MW3 and Skyrim on both systems.

THIS IS WHAT BEST BUY GETS FOR NOT GIVING ME FREE CERTS!!

This working or anyone on safari mobile?

I'm Silver, Unlocked, and signed in to my BB account and it's showing $121 for 4 games, not $80 something...

But pissed..

Why am I getting charged $3 shipping per game and not $3 for the whole order. Wow kills the 3 game deal...

[quote name='Abeja']Still working for me. I got MW3 and Skyrim on both systems.

THIS IS WHAT BEST BUY GETS FOR NOT GIVING ME FREE CERTS!![/QUOTE]

I didn't get a free cert either. Maybe you're onto something. We got a different surprise deal - b2g2 on used!

Just tried it on my Windows Phone. Without signing in on the mobile version browser and it didn't work. Switched to desktop version on phone, signed in, cart then said 2 games free. I'm a rz silver and gamers club member btw.

I was able to snag Skyrim (PS3), PGA 13 (360), The Witcher 2 (360), and ME3 (360) and 2 showed up free. I used Chrome, but checked to see if it would show up using the BBY Android app and it did.

Wish i had a ME3 and Witcher 2 at my local store. Esp The Witcher 2 360, if anyone gets one in this b2g1 and feel like trading let me know

Meh, if anyone wants anything ordered, the glitch is still working for me. Send me some money through Paypal and ur address and Ill order some stuff for you. Might need a few bucks for my time. Cost me 85.43 for 4 games at 44.99. Im Unlocked as well. PM me

Tried to get this to work with Amalur, MP3, Dragon's Dogma and Starhawk but only got 1 free to show up. Just as well. I just traded 29 games in this weekend, why am I trying to replenish the stock?

Do preowned games from Best Buy.com typically have cases, artwork, and manuals? I want some games but would need to have them shipped to my local store.

totally random. 1/2 generic cases, 1/2 original cases/manuals. if you need it aka amazon trade in, then you should go to store and make sure it is what you want. even if they have it for instore pickup, if it isnt complete you can just choose not to pick it up and you won't be charged. fingers crossed you get everything complete tho.

[quote name='Velo214']totally random. 1/2 generic cases, 1/2 original cases/manuals. if you need it aka amazon trade in, then you should go to store and make sure it is what you want. even if they have it for instore pickup, if it isnt complete you can just choose not to pick it up and you won't be charged. fingers crossed you get everything complete tho.[/QUOTE]

That's true. I see they changed where is says includes original disc and case. During their big Jan buy 2 get 2 free sale, I would say about 25-30% of the games I got came in generic cases with no manual, so apparently they got a lot of guff for false advertising.

Glitch is still working for me on my Droid as of this post

EDIT: Placed another order Sly Collection, Castlevania LoS PS3, Captain America 360 and Bayonetta 360 38.50 for instore pickup

[quote name='Abeja']THIS IS WHAT BEST BUY GETS FOR NOT GIVING ME FREE CERTS!![/QUOTE]

This. I was able to get it to work. Only thing that annoys me is that my first order I only ordered 3 games because I thought it wouldn't work so I didn't even try. After placing the order I thought "it's worth a try" and low and behold it actually worked for me.

Was going to place a 3rd order, but I can't think of anything I want THAT badly. As stated before the used prices are still pretty high considering the new price. Even after the glitch, most the newer games come out to $20-$25 a piece.

Got the glitch to work on my iPhone using Safari, but now it seems as though I can't get Max Payne 3 (game I actually wanted) or Ghost Recon: FS. Need to find something else decent that I could at least flip until Max Payne is restocked... hopefully.

I don't need two free games to be happy, I'd be perfectly content if I could just find 3 used games to pick up in the area. There's no PS3 copies of Kingdoms of Amalur, no Arkham City GotY (though that's not surprising), no Max Paynes, no Dragon's Dogmas . . .

I might get Modern warefare as GS trade filler. Suprised it still trades for 4 bucks. I think that is all for me this week since I can't get the magic glitch everyone else is doing.

[quote name='mrclutch']I might get Modern warefare as GS trade filler. Suprised it still trades for 4 bucks. I think that is all for me this week since I can't get the magic glitch everyone else is doing.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if there is any connection between this and having bought games during their last buy 2 get 2 free sale about 6 months ago. I bought a buttload of games (around 70 that time around). Did the people who are getting the b2g2 deal buy games during the last b2g2 sale? Did the people who are not getting it buy or not buy during that sale?

It still worked for me last night - I got Mario Galaxy 2, Zelda Skyward Sword, Twisted Metal, and Saints Row 3 for about $87 incl tax.

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']Just got my shipping confirmations for all my b2g2 orders. A great Festivus Miracle! hehehe[/QUOTE]

Same here. A great day.

[quote name='milehighshooter']so this weeks deal are up but the prices r not change yet[/QUOTE]

haven't been following along, crysis 2 at 9.99 isn't the sales price yet?

Ya, I'm thinking the sale prices are live. Kind of getting tired of the same games being repeated, but I'm sure it's just based on the ones they have tons of stock of.

Prices are live now.

:360:
Crysis 2 - $10
Halo: OSDT - $10
Splinter Cell: Conviction - $10
Dragon Age II - $13
MLB 2K11 - $15
Madden 12 - $25
NBA 2K12 - $25

:ps3:
Madden 12 - $25
NBA 2K12 - $25
Uncharted 3 - $25

DA2 is batcrap nuts, since new + mag is $10 :applause:

[quote name='milehighshooter']so this weeks deal are up but the prices r not change yet[/QUOTE]

They all have "discounts", but nothing very good. Let's hope they drop some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back