Best Buy Weekly Sale - $15 Payday 2, Ni No Kuni, BF3 Premium, Fire Emblem, New Super Luigi U & More (dead)

YBX87

Banned
Cheap games/noteworthy games:

:ps3:

Borderlands 2 - $10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15 

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $15

PAYDAY 2-  $15

Deadpool - $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition - $15

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $15

:360:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $15

MLB 2K13- $15

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

PAYDAY 2 - $15

Deadpool- $15 

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition- $15

The Hip Hop Dance Experience- $15

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance- $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition- $15

:3ds:

Super Mario 64 DS - $15

Fire Emblem: Awakening - $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $23

:wiiu:

New Super Luigi U - $15

---

PS3

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Just Dance 2014 - $25

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $30

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $20

Madden NFL 13 - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

WWE '13 - $30

Just Dance 4 - $30

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection - $34

Prototype 2 - $20

Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1 - $20

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - $29

Xbox 360

Full List: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

Just Dance 2014 - $25

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition - $30

Zumba Fitness World Party - $30

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $25

Just Dance 4 - $30

Angry Birds Star Wars- $30

Gears of War: Judgment- $20

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20

Just Dance: Disney Party - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop)- $12

2K Sports Combo Pack- $45

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack- $45

WWE '13- $30

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition- $29

DARK- $20

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $22

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection- $36

3DS 

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat235500050004&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat235500050004

Angry Birds Star Wars - $20

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph - $15

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $15

Mario Tennis Open - $30

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - $45

Top Trumps: NBA All Stars - $15

The Hidden - $15

The Croods: Prehistoric Party - $17

Wii U

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat274600050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat274600050017

Just Dance 2014 - $35

Just Dance 2014 with Wii Remote Plus Controller - $55

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20 J

ust Dance: 4 - $40

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $15

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

Angry Birds Trilogy - $30

The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition - $30

urbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Ben 10: Omniverse - $18

Angry Birds Star Wars - $40

Fast & Furious: Showdown - $28

Sniper Elite V2 - $56

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck.

Just bought NBA 2K14 over the weekend for $40 at Amazon. I didn't want to risk my life or my dignity going into Walmart on BF so I settled for Amazon's sale price. Could've gotten this for $40 plus 20% with GCU if I just waited two days... fuck.

Stopped by to see if they had anything in stock that I wanted (fire emblem, theaterythm, ni no kuni, dark arisen).

They had lots of Ni No Kuni and nothing else. Checked the pre-owned section and found a copy of Dark Arisen and Ni No Kuni so I brought them up thinking they'd be a little cheaper than the sale price, but still brought the new copy of Ni No Kuni with me knowing Best Buy.

Asked how much the pre-owned version rang up as. Presented the new copy which rang up as 3 dollars cheaper. Register guy's mind= blown. Called over manager. Short discussion. Would not sell me the pre-owned copy cheaper than the new copy. Would not even sell me the copy of Dark Arisen for the sale price, said it wasn't even on sale. Left store with new copy of Ni No Kuni.

1. It's stupid that the pre-owned is more expensive than new.

2. It's stupid that they wouldn't sell me a pre-owned copy for the price of a new copy

3. I'm stupid for not checking to make sure a week long sale is actually a week long.

Oh well, at least Ni No Kuni for 15$ isn't too bad.

Well in any case, Dark Arisen isn't showing up as on sale anywhere anymore that I can find. 40$ on website. (360 version, ps3 version is on sale)

went in to pick up my fire emblem, and grabbed a ni no kuni as well. Only did so because it was the last non-greatest hits version.  I figured I should grab it now before ending up with that ugly red box.

I wouldn't trust the online stock checker or Bestbuy staff. Fire Emblem shows up out of stock in every bestbuy around and when I called the store they also told me out of stock.

I went in an hour later and found a couple copies sitting on the shelf. They didn't have price labels for some reason. Just the game in a bare security box.

They were out of Fire Emblem at my local Best Buy. No big loss, I had picked it up earlier in the year for $20 thanks to an incorrect labeling. Would have been nice to grab a couple extra copies for gifts, but no real misfortune.

I picked up the Lego City 3DS title, Super Mario 64 DS, BattleField 3 Premium Edition for the PS3, and Need for Speed Most Wanted for the PS3. Very good deals all around.

Best buy near me was out of stock but I went to Target right by my work and got Super Luigi U price matched there!

WOO!

Bestbuy out of stock of FE:A in my area, so went to Target to PM and they wouldn't do it cause it was "cyber week special" or something they came up with. Had to do some shopping with the wife today in another city, stopped by another Target and PM no problem :D/

Ohp the games I wanted came back in stock. No store pickup though :(

Can anyone tell me if there's a reason to get Luigi U without a Wii U for this price or not? I will get a Wii U in the upcoming months, but is this the best deal there will be for this game?

Stock will say Unavailable on Bestbuy.com if there is 1 or 0. It is a buffer so Bestbuy can account for an item that is loss due to shrinkage. I have been finding 1 Fire emblem at the 5 bestbuys that I have been stopping by when the website said unavailable.

Also i got Mario Party Island Tour today for 14.99 when I went to bestbuy for a pick up order and they couldnt find my fire emblem even though they sent me an email for the order being ready. I guess it was kind of worth my 20 minute wait.

Just wanted to make sure. Are the prices the same in store or is it just online with in store pickup option?

Stock will say Unavailable on Bestbuy.com if there is 1 or 0. It is a buffer so Bestbuy can account for an item that is loss due to shrinkage. I have been finding 1 Fire emblem at the 5 bestbuys that I have been stopping by when the website said unavailable.

Also i got Mario Party Island Tour today for 14.99 when I went to bestbuy for a pick up order and they couldnt find my fire emblem even though they sent me an email for the order being ready. I guess it was kind of worth my 20 minute wait.
How do you know the cut off isn't 2, 3, 5, etc to account for customers in the store who have them in hand but have yet the check out?

How do you know the cut off isn't 2, 3, 5, etc to account for customers in the store who have them in hand but have yet the check out?
I order a lot of games from bestbuy.com using instore pick up and i can never order the last one.. I always find one on the shelf when i go get my pick up.. If they used a buffer of 3 or more, it would be too large because they might only have 3 of a specific item to begin with.

I order a lot of games from bestbuy.com using instore pick up and i can never order the last one.. I always find one on the shelf when i go get my pick up.. If they used a buffer of 3 or more, it would be too large because they might only have 3 of a specific item to begin with.
I've always been told it's 3.

Bestbuy out of stock of FE:A in my area, so went to Target to PM and they wouldn't do it cause it was "cyber week special" or something they came up with. Had to do some shopping with the wife today in another city, stopped by another Target and PM no problem :D/
That excuse is BS. Black Friday to Cyber Monday I would understand, but after Money they should price match no problem. Didn't have any issues at my store and they saw that is said cyber week special.

Fire Emblem is back at $40. =/

Still not in stock at any stores around though.

That sucks. I wanted FIre Emblem but I was broke all week. Of couse it goes back to $40 when I get paid. Hopefully it will go on sale again for a decent price soon.

That sucks. I wanted FIre Emblem but I was broke all week. Of couse it goes back to $40 when I get paid. Hopefully it will go on sale again for a decent price soon.
Not as nice as the sale price, but lots of these are getting resold on eBay. $26-27 shipped is still pretty good for Awakening.

Ha. My Best Buy has been out of Fire Emblem's since the sale, but whoever switched out the sale price cards for the other games missed Fire Emblem, and it's just been sitting there by it's lonesome for the past week or so. I went in today for streetpasses and the card was still there, and the shelf was still empty, but on a different shelf a little ways down a random FE was sitting in a plastic security case, no idea where it's been for the past week, maybe a return?

So I brought it up and played dumb when it rang up for full price, the cashier went and got the card and price adjusted.

Awesome.

Ha. My Best Buy has been out of Fire Emblem's since the sale, but whoever switched out the sale price cards for the other games missed Fire Emblem, and it's just been sitting there by it's lonesome for the past week or so. I went in today for streetpasses and the card was still there, and the shelf was still empty, but on a different shelf a little ways down a random FE was sitting in a plastic security case, no idea where it's been for the past week, maybe a return?
So I brought it up and played dumb when it rang up for full price, the cashier went and got the card and price adjusted.
Awesome.
We appreciate the thread revival, I was on edge waiting to hear back.

I kid, I kid :) good score.

bread's done
Back