Best Buy Weekly Sale - $15 Payday 2, Ni No Kuni, BF3 Premium, Fire Emblem, New Super Luigi U & More (dead)

YBX87

Banned
Cheap games/noteworthy games:

:ps3:

Borderlands 2 - $10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15 

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $15

PAYDAY 2-  $15

Deadpool - $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition - $15

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $15

:360:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $15

MLB 2K13- $15

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

PAYDAY 2 - $15

Deadpool- $15 

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition- $15

The Hip Hop Dance Experience- $15

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance- $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition- $15

:3ds:

Super Mario 64 DS - $15

Fire Emblem: Awakening - $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $23

:wiiu:

New Super Luigi U - $15

---

PS3

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Just Dance 2014 - $25

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $30

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $20

Madden NFL 13 - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

WWE '13 - $30

Just Dance 4 - $30

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection - $34

Prototype 2 - $20

Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1 - $20

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - $29

Xbox 360

Full List: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

Just Dance 2014 - $25

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition - $30

Zumba Fitness World Party - $30

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $25

Just Dance 4 - $30

Angry Birds Star Wars- $30

Gears of War: Judgment- $20

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20

Just Dance: Disney Party - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop)- $12

2K Sports Combo Pack- $45

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack- $45

WWE '13- $30

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition- $29

DARK- $20

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $22

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection- $36

3DS 

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat235500050004&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat235500050004

Angry Birds Star Wars - $20

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph - $15

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $15

Mario Tennis Open - $30

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - $45

Top Trumps: NBA All Stars - $15

The Hidden - $15

The Croods: Prehistoric Party - $17

Wii U

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat274600050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat274600050017

Just Dance 2014 - $35

Just Dance 2014 with Wii Remote Plus Controller - $55

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20 J

ust Dance: 4 - $40

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $15

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

Angry Birds Trilogy - $30

The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition - $30

urbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Ben 10: Omniverse - $18

Angry Birds Star Wars - $40

Fast & Furious: Showdown - $28

Sniper Elite V2 - $56

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed 3 orders last night, all 3 got cancelled. They called me and said we looked all over for the games, but couldnt find them, the online tracker must be off or we lost a shipment.

Went to BB and found all the games in 5 minutes. Got to love BB

Picked up Ni No Kuni.  Not really digging the greatest hits box art, however a quick google search turned up some amazingly beautiful custom box arts some artists have done for download.

Placed 3 orders last night, all 3 got cancelled. They called me and said we looked all over for the games, but couldnt find them, the online tracker must be off or we lost a shipment.

Went to BB and found all the games in 5 minutes. Got to love BB
They do that all the time with me buying movies, and it takes me like 2 minutes to find them when I walk in the store. Lazy idiots.

Lately I've even had instances of them giving me the WRONG item when I go to pick up, which I didn't even think was possible (do they not scan the UPC?). Just the other day I ordered 2 Vita games, 1 of them being LittleBigPlanetVita. They tried to hand me 1 Vita game and LittleBigPlanet for PS3. I told them it was wrong, and it took them 10 minutes to go back there and find the correct Vita version.

Got Army of Two for some dumb co op fun and Mario 64 since I never played it.

It isn't relevant to the thread but as a dissenting opinion on NFS Rivals, the online sucks. You get dumped in a server with max 6 people in a big map with no means to get in an event except blind luck.

Missed out on the Fire Emblem deal. It's not available at any BBs in all of Illinois. Hopefully there will be deals through out December.

sadly, all i have seen are greatest hits version. you might get lucky . as you can always exchange for a non-greatest hit version
I bought the game at launch for full price. As a Ghibli fan and an RPG lover, it is worth keeping now that it is a GH title.

wow the $15 games hit all the right spots for me...

picked up Payday 2, Army of Two, Deadpool, New Super Luigi U and Super Mario 64 DS

These are as good as/better than a lot of Black Friday deals. Luigui and FE:A in particular. And don't forget that Payday 2 is on GS's Trade 2 list! $12 x 2 (plus tax) -> $26 x 2 is a solid swing.
List of Titles for GS's Trade 2 Deal:

Payday 2

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Buy these for $30, nab $50 credit toward any new game priced $59.99 or below.

Overall, cost to you would be at most $39.99 for a $59.99 game or below.

Um...they're both on the Trade 2 list right now? :???:

http://www.gamestop.com/trade2
Link is broken. Try http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in then clicking the respective promo. And yes, they are still on the list. Payday 2 for PS3/360 and Fire Emblem: Awakening for 3DS. Both are $15 each on Best Buy during their sale, and both will qualify for the Trade 2 promo according to the page.

Edit: The link is working now. Weird cause it was 404'ing on me originally.

Well..waited too long on NSLU, sold out at the store when I know they had a ton earlier. I might still stop by and see if there are any left.

Used to there were deals everywhere around when they went live. I think people round here must've discovered cag.

:/ I may need detox for video game bargain sale addiction..
I spent $240 to get 2 extra years of PS+, Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, Borderlands 2 GOTY, Skyrim Legendary Edition, Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix LE, and Dishonored GOTY Edition. I have sunk $0 into the Steam Autumn Sale, even though I was sorely tempted to get EU4 for $20, but I'll wait for a bundle this time around since I invested into CK2 and I am loving it.

Dammit what gives? I come home from school to find out my FE:A is ready to be picked up but MGR:R and BF3 Premium are not available at my store even though when I ordered it said they were in stock. Oh well, FE:A is good enough I guess?

Yeah I just showed them the price on the website on my phone.

They said they needed to check it out on their iPad because it requires an override, but the iPad was like frozen. So they just called the manager over and he did it in a second.

I doubt you'll have a problem doing so at Target.

Plus, if you're at Target you can check for the AC: Black Flag CE that some have found for $30.xx and flip that anywhere for a sweet profit.
Sweet! Yeah I may still swing by the local BB since it's close to the Target near me, just to see if those idiots marked it OOS when they still have stock in store. If not, Target for the price match...I'll check for the AC: BF CE too...good tip! :bouncy:

Wow payday 2 for $15 I just picked that up saturday for $20 at eb games wtf. Can I do a difference and get my $5 back.

Is there any limit on how many of each game you can buy?
Just one copy of each game that is on sale. You may be able to double-up with multiple orders, though.

EDIT: I guess it's just one for us lowly non-GCU plebeian class.

Is there any limit on how many of each game you can buy?
1 of each game per order. And don't buy more than 3 with GCU discount unless you want to push some boundaries. They don't enforce a limit, but the terms and conditions say no more than 3 of the same title regardless of platform (2 Payday 2 for 360 + 3 Payday 2 for PS3 = we don't know what, yet). Assuming its the same as trades, you may end up getting kicked out of the program for violating program rules at some random point in the future if you breach the 3 copy limit today.

Went to Target. Had them price match Best Buy and cleaned out their Fire Emblems and nearly all of their Luigi U stock. Then went to Best Buy and cleaned out all of their Fire Emblem and Luigi stock. Then went to online pick up and grabbed another two Luigis. No-go with the price match with Walmart. Will try Gamestop next.

Wow payday 2 for $15 I just picked that up saturday for $20 at eb games wtf. Can I do a difference and get my $5 back.
Just buy it for $15, return it for $20 at EBGames. Holiday return policy means you'll get a refund for unopened copy before mid January, usually.

I am tempted to get this, though...
I already opened it and played the hell out of it, wouldn't it be faster to do a difference.

If you had GCU as recently as May, you got the automatic renewal until February 2014. Check my.bestbuy.com to see it.
Wow! Do you also get the magazine? I would love to get the monthly coupons. I don't see anything in my inbox though.

Edit: Sweet! I just checked and you are right. GCU until 2/10/13. I went ahead and picked up Deadpool too since the 20% discount brought it down to $12. I was going to pick it up at $10, but I can live with paying $2 more so I don't have to go through any potential hassles in the future.

Went to Target. Had them price match Best Buy and cleaned out their Fire Emblems and nearly all of their Luigi U stock. Then went to Best Buy and cleaned out all of their Fire Emblem and Luigi stock. Then went to online pick up and grabbed another two Luigis. No-go with the price match with Walmart. Will try Gamestop next.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you El Hoardo.

You my friend are a scumbag. Hopefully Karma will catch up to you real soon.

If you are serious, I hope you lose money trying to resell these. Douche.

Go to SD with that crap. No one around here cares.

1 of each game per order. And don't buy more than 3 with GCU discount unless you want to push some boundaries. They don't enforce a limit, but the terms and conditions say no more than 3 of the same title regardless of platform (2 Payday 2 for 360 + 3 Payday 2 for PS3 = we don't know what, yet). Assuming its the same as trades, you may end up getting kicked out of the program for violating program rules at some random point in the future if you breach the 3 copy limit today.
That's not good

bread's done
Back