Best Buy Weekly Sale - $15 Payday 2, Ni No Kuni, BF3 Premium, Fire Emblem, New Super Luigi U & More (dead)

YBX87

Banned
Cheap games/noteworthy games:

:ps3:

Borderlands 2 - $10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15 

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $15

PAYDAY 2-  $15

Deadpool - $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition - $15

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition - $15

:360:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $15

Assassin's Creed III - $15

Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition - $15

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $15

MLB 2K13- $15

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $15

PAYDAY 2 - $15

Deadpool- $15 

Battlefield 3: Premium Edition- $15

The Hip Hop Dance Experience- $15

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance- $15

Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition- $15

:3ds:

Super Mario 64 DS - $15

Fire Emblem: Awakening - $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $23

:wiiu:

New Super Luigi U - $15

---

PS3

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Just Dance 2014 - $25

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $30

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $20

Madden NFL 13 - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

WWE '13 - $30

Just Dance 4 - $30

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection - $34

Prototype 2 - $20

Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1 - $20

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - $29

Xbox 360

Full List: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

Just Dance 2014 - $25

NBA 2K14 - $40

BioShock Infinite - $20

Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition - $30

Zumba Fitness World Party - $30

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $25

Just Dance 4 - $30

Angry Birds Star Wars- $30

Gears of War: Judgment- $20

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20

Just Dance: Disney Party - $20

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop)- $12

2K Sports Combo Pack- $45

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack- $45

WWE '13- $30

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition- $29

DARK- $20

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $22

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection- $36

3DS 

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat235500050004&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat235500050004

Angry Birds Star Wars - $20

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph - $15

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $15

Mario Tennis Open - $30

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - $45

Top Trumps: NBA All Stars - $15

The Hidden - $15

The Croods: Prehistoric Party - $17

Wii U

Full list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1804249335589555468&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat274600050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat274600050017

Just Dance 2014 - $35

Just Dance 2014 with Wii Remote Plus Controller - $55

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $20 J

ust Dance: 4 - $40

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $15

Skylanders: Giants Battle Pack 1 (Shroom Boom and Chop Chop) - $12

Angry Birds Trilogy - $30

The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition - $30

urbo: Super Stunt Squad - $25

Ben 10: Omniverse - $18

Angry Birds Star Wars - $40

Fast & Furious: Showdown - $28

Sniper Elite V2 - $56

Last edited by a moderator:
Really would like to grab fire emblem but I really dont think its worth it to drive 20 miles to get it.  Maybe I can talk my fiance into going to a movie so I'll have an excuse.

Back to playing NFS Rivals :p
This game is consuming my life right now. Too much fun PvPing racers and busting them at heat 10.

Super Mario 64 DS is also on sale.

Does anyone know if this game holds up on the 3ds well? I loved the original Mario on the Nintendo 64 but does it look alright on the 3DS XL since its not a 3ds game?
The resolution will be blurry unless you select the game from the menu when you boot your DS up (hold Start or Select IIRC). Then it will play in its native resolution, which will not use the full screen obviously.

Really would like to grab fire emblem but I really dont think its worth it to drive 20 miles to get it. Maybe I can talk my fiance into going to a movie so I'll have an excuse.
Order it! You have 7 days to decide whether its worth the drive. Better a one week $12 hold on your card than a missed deal if you decide you want it only to find it's no longer in stock for pickup.

This game is consuming my life right now. Too much fun PvPing racers and busting them at heat 10.

The resolution will be blurry unless you select the game from the menu when you boot your DS up (hold Start or Select IIRC). Then it will play in its native resolution, which will not use the full screen obviously.
Is it really that good? I was probably gonna grab it tomorrow anyway for PS4 before this deal

NFS I mean

Was Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen available when the sale started? It's sold out online and no stores nearby have it.

Picked up Luigi U, Fire Emblem Awakening and Ni No Kuni.  I won't end up paying for the GCU discount but having it right now has been pretty useful with Best Buy's game deals.

Is it really that good? I was probably gonna grab it tomorrow anyway for PS4 before this deal

NFS I mean
If you played and liked the last Hot Pursuit, you'll love it. They streamlined a lot of the campaign to be more sandbox gameplay where you can choose one of three lists of objectives and just go for it. Online is just automatic too, so while you're playing SP you can suddenly find other players nearby and race/bust them. Last night there was a racer I was chasing that suddenly had like three other cops from all other directions swoop in and we busted him lol. This game really gets the adrenaline flowing when you're at top speed too, so intense!

Order it! You have 7 days to decide whether its worth the drive. Better a one week $12 hold on your card than a missed deal if you decide you want it only to find it's no longer in stock for pickup.
Good point, now to find one more filler to trigger the in store pickup coupon.

Picked up BF3 Premium(360), MGR:R (360), and Fire Emblem!

Damn PS3 MGR:R not being on sale even though it's on the sale list?!

If you played and liked the last Hot Pursuit, you'll love it. They streamlined a lot of the campaign to be more sandbox gameplay where you can choose one of three lists of objectives and just go for it. Online is just automatic too, so while you're playing SP you can suddenly find other players nearby and race/bust them. Last night there was a racer I was chasing that suddenly had like three other cops from all other directions swoop in and we busted him lol. This game really gets the adrenaline flowing when you're at top speed too, so intense!
Definite buy for me then. Thanks ^_^

Weird.  Fire Emblem: Awakening showed up on the site for me at $14.99, but when I actually added it to my cart for store pickup, it dropped to $11.99.  Stayed there through the whole checkout process, and now I've got an order confirmation email listing a total of $12.71 (adding tax).  I'm kind of confused, but I'll take it.  Hopefully they don't cancel it on me.

:lol: It's not a bad price if you play it soon.
Hopefully I'll do that, but we'll see because I have Muramasa Vita coming as well from Amazon and I'd like to jump into that, play it, and sell it as well.

What helped put me over on Deadpool was that it's a licensed game. They seem to hold their value a little better and a little longer than other mediocre games.

Weird. Fire Emblem showed up on the site for me at $14.99, but when I actually added it to my cart for store pickup, it dropped to $11.99. Stayed there through the whole checkout process, and now I've got an order confirmation email listing a total of $12.71 (adding tax). I'm kind of confused, but I'll take it. Hopefully they don't cancel it on me.
Are you in the Gamers Club Unlocked thing? Probably the 20% off

Are you in the Gamers Club Unlocked thing? Probably the 20% off
I was at one time, but my membership expired like a year or so ago and I never bothered to renew it. Definitely not renewing it at what they're charging for it now. I don't buy enough games at Best Buy to justify it.

Still, yeah, maybe the system glitched and thought I was still a member?

Can't believe Fire Emblem is still in stock at all my local stores. I still remember how damn hard the game was to find during its whole launch month

I thought to myself "I have to sleep now. I have to wake up early tomorrow. I shouldn't check CAG. Well, one minute won't hurt." Spend more than a minute, and it didn't hurt at all! On the contrary, it felt great! Thanks a ton OP. Picked up Fire Emblem, NSLU, and Mario 64.

I said it before, I'll say it again, and again, and again. I love CAG.

Geeze I really want that Fire Emblem but they seriously need to stock their damn online warehouse. Stuff is NEVER available for shipping. 

Anyone know if someone will Price Match?

I thought to myself "I have to sleep now. I have to wake up early tomorrow. I shouldn't check CAG. Well, one minute won't hurt." Spend more than a minute, and it didn't hurt at all! On the contrary, it felt great! Thanks a ton OP. Picked up Fire Emblem, NSLU, and Mario 64.

I said it before, I'll say it again, and again, and again. I love CAG.
It'll be a love-hate relationship soon enough. Don't worry. Alot of "I DON'T KNOW WHY I WANT THIS, BUT...I GOTTA BUY IT!"

So happy about this sale, good flippers and stuff I wanted, plus GCU stacks.  Hell this has been the best deals besides $25 last of us all week!  Thanks for the heads up.  Now I must retire and head to the store in the morning, according to the tracker there is more fire emblem at the store I did the pickup at.

Looks like Fire Emblem Awakening may not be so rare after all. I remember many people saying it'd never go below $30.

Holy crap, I never thought I'd see Fire Emblem go on sale, let alone $25 off.  That game has the most polished presentation of any strategy game I've ever played. I own it, but since I bought it less than 30 days ago from Target for $40 (and don't regret it at that price one bit), I'll pick this up and get $25 back tomorrow.

Thanks so much Wario.

Ugh. I told myself I wouldn't be buying any more games until christmas. Damn you, Fire Emblem! OOS online, but plenty of stock all around town. Hooray!

So what's the big difference on Luigi U? Is it just the same levels just staring Luigi?
It's an expansion of New Super Mario Bros. U, which if you have that game you can buy this as DLC or a standalone separate disc. Eitherway it's all Luigi themed since Mario has been kidnapped in it and has new levels and a bit more difficult.

Tonight is an awesome night for sales. First the TRU deal/glitch that still is going, and now this

Still debating on Luigi myself. I doubt it'll go less than 15$ outside of used copies

Fire Emblem is practically all sold out in stores in the greater Orange County, Ca area :(

I had to order from a BB in San Diego just to procure one. Thankfully I have plans soon to be in San Diego, thus making this decision a no-brainer :)

Still no order confirmation/email from my order placed 3 hours ago. It's charged my gift card.

Hopefully, when I go in-store to pick up another order, they have it, too.

It'll be a love-hate relationship soon enough. Don't worry. Alot of "I DON'T KNOW WHY I WANT THIS, BUT...I GOTTA BUY IT!"
No, it's alright. I've already resigned myself to being a prisoner of both my backlog and my impulsive spending habits. I know not to fight it anymore.

JzN86 said:
They restocked for FE:A! It doesn't say it on the page, but SHIPPING is back! Gogogogogogo
Nope - not when I get to checkout. It then makes me choose a store - and there aren't any near me. Dammit! If they restocked it was a tiny amount.

Looks like Fire Emblem Awakening may not be so rare after all. I remember many people saying it'd never go below $30.
or bestbuy is just trying to clear out all their remaining copies. Went from instock in all stores near me to out of stock everywhere in a few hours.

bread's done
Back