Best CAG Blog 2010

No one should win an award. All the CAG Blogs suck huge ass. The quality level is just horrendous.

My vote goes to that maintenance guy. The lesser of all evils.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']Chu[/QUOTE]

True. The reason I look forward to Chuplayer's blog is to lol at the comments and tags...if only he'd use spoiler tags, I'd be able to check it outside my ipad at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta go with Chu... I have NEVER been so entertained. The blogs inspire so many emotions that it HAS to be the best. It wins on creepiness, hilarity, and high quality doll modeling photos.

meager's Boatcrash Chronicles
kainzero due to his typically well written blogs
jekki for the lolz and interesting ramblings

might have nominated "Chronicles of a Maintenance Man" had I had the time to read them
same goes for TMK...

Aw, no Tengaport on the poll. Well, from the list, the only other blog I read is Mana Knight's. I think I'll go through a few of the others before voting for him though.

(Also, Chuplayer's blogs have been deleted.. so, yeah).

[quote name='USB Cable']Chu all the way! He's the reason I started even looking at the Blog section. :p[/QUOTE]

He's the reason I stopped.

Lets see... Mana Knight for such well written blogs, or Chu for creepy dolls, and going on a temper tantrum right before voting.

Man, really tough call between TMK and Krymner.

On the one hand, Krymner is consistently entertaining. On the other hand, TMK is CAG's SON (this should be his permanent, unchangeable title) and I follow his posts religiously sometimes even commenting there.

Chuplayer = AIDS

Even though I enjoy reading TMK and follow his tweets, I have to pass the torch to the new guy.

Krymner has introduced CAG to such colorful characters as: Mr. Wizard, Can Man, Payday, The Big Burrito, Naked Katie, The Abercrombies, etc. Sometimes, it's more entertaining than others however, I always have to read it!

Good work Krym!

bread's done
Back