Best CAG Forum Thread (non-deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade's chipped tooth thread.

HUUUURRRRRRRR!!!
my.php
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/

I'm going to go with the thread from a month or so ago, where the guy got threatened with a taser on Xbox Live and he turned him into Microsoft. Wonder what ever happened with that...too bad the thread got locked before we could see a resolution.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It looks like its been deleted...[/QUOTE]

What?!

How could that thread have been deleted?!

It was a legendary story of love and romance

and sean's super hot ex girlfriend

edit: gex? i meant ex

and my boobs

and do i need to mention, sean's super hot ex girlfriend [and her ds lite]?

Otherwise though, thread of the year is probably the fighter thread if you can count multiple threads, if it was just one thread it'd be HUUGE

[quote name='sarausagi']What?!

and sean's super hot gex girlfriend

and my boobs

Otherwise though, thread of the year is probably the fighter thread if you can count multiple threads, if it was just one thread it'd be HUUGE[/QUOTE]

I think I may know who deleted it. Mr. Nofunpants himself...

I didn't know your boobs were in that thread too. Well hell, we really lost a great thread.

[quote name='sarausagi']What?!

and sean's super hot ex girlfriend

edit: gex? i meant ex

and my boobs

Otherwise though, thread of the year is probably the fighter thread if you can count multiple threads, if it was just one thread it'd be HUUGE[/QUOTE]

yeah i couldnt find it either last night, it looks like its gone. and that was a great thread.

If its been deleted, then it probably shouldn't be nominateable (I know thats not a word). I'd wanna go back and read these threads (since I probably didnt read through them very well) before I'd vote on them.

[quote name='prmononoke']Apparently the chipped tooth thread happened before I really started coming here. Does anyone have a link?[/quote]Yeah I would like a link too but it got removes *sigh*, so I am going to vote for the PS3 scalpers wall of shame thread.

The chipped tooth thread got deleted? Have we learned nothing from the deletion of the infamous Cloudspekk thread?

I guess I'll throw in another nomination for the PS3 Scalpers Wall Of Shame thread. Especially since it inspired me to waste too much time making up captions for some of the photos.

Honestly, I really don't remember what was in my thread that made it such a great thread. I remember someone posting my myspace, some youtube videos, a few pics, and someone even went so far as to post my best friend's baseball stats. I just don't remember why it was so great, but ok.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Honestly, I really don't remember what was in my thread that made it such a great thread. I remember someone posting my myspace, some youtube videos, a few pics, and someone even went so far as to post my best friend's baseball stats. I just don't remember why it was so great, but ok.[/QUOTE]
Because you're hella ugly and you got beat up.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Cat pic thread is my nomination but, I liked the the threads that were hijacked by cat pics just a little bit more.[/QUOTE]

:mrgreen:

Seriously, though, I have to go with the PS3 scalpers pic page. And it is still going! People are stumbling upon PS3's at Target to this day and thinking they hit a goldmine. There are way fewer people pictures in the auctions these days, though, so it is making our work harder ;).

ps - I have no idea how I missed the cat pic thread. I don't even know what you guys are talking about - though I do remember seeing cat pics appear in random threads and I guess now I know why. I had some good ones to contribute too, so too bad I missed it.

I'm honestly shocked that anyone nominated the "Cat. Pic. Thread." let alone numerous people. I really don't appreciate it at all though because my intentions were purely malicious at the time of its creation.

but thx n-e-way lolz

To me, the PS3 eBay fuckwads thread is not only the winner here, but maybe one of the five or six greatest threads I've ever seen. Hell, maybe the best. Minimal bitching, maximum laughs and maximum boobage.

Its really not a fair competition. I would say information-wise, the import thread by far.
- but for sheer warm fuzzy happy super ultra awesome feelings, it's no contest. Cat pic thread.
I think they belong in 2 totally different categories, one of which doesnt exist in the awards list.

I'd vote cat thread... but there's a cat thread on another forum that was alot more memorable.

Actually there was a chipped tooth thread on that same forum that was more memorable. Weird.

I wonder if it's the same person...

Definitley Cat Pic Thread.... but what about that thread with the kid who was obsessed over that girl and decided to quit masturbating. That would have made a good nominee.

I'm going to lose to the Chipped Tooth Thread now that we're voting, but the import guide is clearly the best thread :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back