Best Game Trade-In Program 2010

I was able to buy Assassin's Creed and CoD Black Ops used from Gamestop.com and then trade them back in to Gamestop for a profit during their +50% promo. Did it a few times and I have over $120 credit now. People who don't like GS are trading in at the wrong times.

I started to say Gamestop due to the trade 1 get an extra 50 percent they run 2 or 3 times a year but then I remembered that Amazon.com gives more credit even when gamestop runs the promo.

had to go with gamestop as they are the only people around that do good deals locally, but from the look of things Im going to be trying out Amazon

Amazon all the way. I hate trading in games but if I'm going to part with them the best credit per game is from Amazon. Plus they had some nice trade-in promotions too.

[quote name='Shimrra']GOOZEX.COM I pretty much got all my games last year from this place.[/QUOTE]

goozex all the way!!..But since it's not on there i'll go with gamestop as amazon doesn't let me trade in games since I love in FL!

Oh god Amazon by miles because they offer more money and Amazon credit will get you more than Gamestop credit.

Gamestop.

Quit using Amazon after it took 1 month to get my credit, with several games being rejected for 'cosmetic damage' to the cover. Never again. One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever dealt with.

gotta go with glyde been using it a lot lately to sell all my old games just wish they sold old school too but i guess that's what CAG is for woot!

Amazon for me, though I think I traded like 1 or 2 games to them since the price was good, not many trades other than Goozex.

I have to give it to Gamestop as they seemed to have done really well at the mall by me for their rates, beat out most other places but it all depends on inventory.

This is tough. It would normally be Amazon, but their random rejections (especially the repeated and not-so-random ones in December) knocks them down a few pegs. On the other hand, getting Amazon credit is pretty nice. GS had a few nice trade-in deals last year too. And I was able to make some good trades with the Dealtree trade-ins (which are related to Best Buy though I chose the PayPal option and not Best Buy credit). And then there was SecondSpin which came through with me right at the end of the year (though they were not nominated).

I think I may just go with GS since they always get the hate during the Cheapy awards ;).

bread's done
Back