Best Game Trading Website 2008

I notice people who say Goozex have no real reason why they are choosing Goozex and have no real passion because they are just saying what everyone else is saying and they have never used Goozex. Everybody who says GameTZ is saying how awesome it is and defending it. GameTZ is a family to most of it's members, I would leave any place forever if GTZ asked it of me.

goozex for sure... traded almost 100 games and have received almost 100 games since i joined in june... and have played maybe 20 of them lol (I have A HUGE backlog right now)

[quote name='jericho69']I notice people who say Goozex have no real reason why they are choosing Goozex and have no real passion because they are just saying what everyone else is saying and they have never used Goozex. Everybody who says GameTZ is saying how awesome it is and defending it. GameTZ is a family to most of it's members, I would leave any place forever if GTZ asked it of me.[/quote]

This is absolutely true. The posts with Goozex just say the site, almost all posts with GameTZ have a reason why.

GameTZ all the way

Goozex because I am 100% protected at all times by their incredible support team. The ease of the Goozex system lets me spend 20-30 minutes a week, if that, on upkeep giving me much more time to actually play my games than sift through forums trying to make a deal. The sheer amount of transactions that take place at Goozex also keeps my list (both request and offer) cycling smoothly. Personal value doesn't exist at Goozex either so I don't have to worry about trying to trade for an uncommon game only to have the other party value it at twice the going rate simply because "I love this game!".

Yeah, easily GameTZ for me. I've used both; GameTZ and Goozex. Goozex is okay, but it doesn't come close to GameTZ in my eyes.

I'm curious if the people saying Goozex have even tried GameTZ before?

I deleted my Goozex account 2-3 days after opening it. The entire idea of having to pay for making a trade is outrageous and the games were almost always overvalued while mine were undervalued.

lol its obvious the only people who are voting for goozex have provided no support whatsoever except for about 10 of you if that..

"Goozex" isnt a valid reason to vote.. chances are youve never used the site, if you did you'd be impatient to want to use it. Free points/Using it one time doesn't consist of making it your favorite site...I can give you free games too (im not going to) but the reality is, the site isnt even a trading site. It's not that good. It's an internet GameStop that gives you points instead of money.

Goozex, and if you are so impatient to actually get your games value, then you deserve Game Stop. Most people who don like it (not all), dont take the time to learn how it works.

[quote name='fanopants']GameTZ, no question. Good luck obtaining a copy of Dragon Warrior VII through Goozex.[/QUOTE]

I did, and it was sealed!

GameTZ for sure. Goozex is alright for a random "awesome find or flips" here and there, but there trading system is horrible. I would rather not wait 6 months in a que to trade my game when I can just send someone an offer on GTZ and get a game/cash I want.

For those people who have never tried GameTZ, you really should. You won't be going back to Goozex.

I've traded at and like both. Goozex is good if you just want to unload a bunch of lesser games for one or two better ones. But GameTZ allows for bartering, buying and selling of games as well as movies, music, books and anything else you have. And for the most part, the people there are a lot of fun.

VOTE: Game Trading Zone

GameTZ, hands down. Blows away all competition. Goozex is only good for getting miserably untradeable games off your hands.

VOTE: GAME TRADING ZONE.

Bah, I just tried to give Goozex another go and they put my account "on hold" for some inexplicable reason. Forget it, not worth the time or effort...

goozex, I like being able to trade a game for another game that isn't necessarily a direct trade. It's not always easy to find somebody who wants what you have, and has something you want.

Switchplanet.com

I can get games, movies, music, as well as a plethora of other things.

I like the ability to create my own values for things and there aren't any transaction fees either. It's a great overall experience that isn't as cluttered and convoluted as Goozex. But choice is always good for everyone.

I change my vote to Goozex. GTZ has become the Circuit City of gaming sites.

cheapyddz3.jpg

I use both GameTZ and Goozex. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but I prefer and vote for GameTZ. I think it has more of a community feel. (I think the majority of GameTZ users actually participate in the forums -- while the majority of Goozex users probably never enter the forums at all.)

Plus, now and then, I want more obscure titles or games for systems that Goozex doesn't even support -- so Goozex isn't even an option. Also, I'm sometimes a little slow to decide what I want. If I'm slow on GameTZ, it doesn't make much of a difference because I can just make a better offer to get what I want quickly. But if I'm slow on Goozex, I end up behind dozens of other people and may wait weeks or months to get what I want. Goozex is a bit too much "you snooze, you lose" for me. (Which explains why I have tons of points, but few filled requests these days.)

So, again, GameTZ for me!

- John...

I dont think Goozex has an N64 section, last I checked, I could be wrong though. The only reason I signed up on Goozex is because I heard you can get a free game. Once I signed up, I added several 100 point games to my requests, and after about 3 months I received news that I was to FINALLY receive my disk only copy of Croc 1 for Playstation. After having never received anything after a few months, Goozex cancelled my trade, I never received my game, I lost my trade point, and the user who was supposed to send it to me never responded to any of my messages.

Talk about a great site :)

bread's done
Back