Best Game Trading Website 2011

I always get a chuckle when I see CAG adding itself into its own awards. It may very well be a great place to trade games but you shouldn't write yourself into your own awards. That's like Papa Johns holding a Best Pizza Evar award ceremony, having the voting on papajohns.com then claiming that they are in fact the best pizza ever.

[quote name='Kinmar']I always get a chuckle when I see CAG adding itself into its own awards. It may very well be a great place to trade games but you shouldn't write yourself into your own awards. That's like Papa Johns holding a Best Pizza Evar award ceremony, having the voting on papajohns.com then claiming that they are in fact the best pizza ever.[/QUOTE]

Well Cag is the best (When I did use it, the forums were possibly more immature than 4chan) and I personally feel Papa Johns is the best. But I know it's all opinions.

CAG - a great community and the trading at its core is so much better than everywhere else. Ugh, I still have points locked into Goozex's poor economy.

CAG is the best out of this group. I love GameTZ but I keep getting rejected for trades that favor the person I'm trading with WHILE offering the items they are asking for AND offering to ship 1st. All of this just doesn't make sense to me. Goozex is nice but their point system is jacked up and needs a massive overhaul.

bread's done
Back