Best Game Trading Website 2011

GameTZ hands down. They've had the trading system perfected long before anyone else and Bill, the site owner, does a lot of work to make things run smoothly. It's really cute to see other sites attempt to replicate GTZ, but none come close in the quality of the traders or the forum community.

GameTZ. Huge library of vintage and new gen systems, games, accessories, promos, and much more. No waiting in lines or lousy trade systems. The trading system is very organized and easy to navigate. Trading is completely FREE. Also whenever there are bad deals (which is rare), the owner and other community traders get involved and help one another out. Not like some of these other sites that turn their back on you and leave you to figure it out on your own. There is also mentors who teach new users the ropes.

If you like trading and want to expand on it, give GameTZ a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to give my vote to gametz. I've used that site for more trades . It's easier to deal with people and look for games you want. If you have a problem with a trader you can talk to the creator of the website, Bill. He spends a lot of his time on his site to make it run smooth for us users.

If you just want to flip through some forums take your pick between CAG, GTZ or NA (Nintendo Age)--however if you really want to trade I don't know how anyone could possibly vote for anything other than GameTZ.

I'm going to just assume that anyone who votes differently has never been to GameTZ. It will help me sleep at night.

Voted for GameTZ, because it's just a *little bit* easier to make trades there (threads aren't swallowed up by 250 other bumps moments after they're posted), and the record keeping is superb. Don't get me wrong, I like CAG too - it's where I got my start, but it's harder to get noticed, even when the deal one is offering is outstanding.

gametz is the best, i tried trading here but like what Sailorneorune said, it is very hard to get noticed. You would have to keep bumping up your thread just to be noticed,

when you post something here in a wrong thread people jump down your throat,

"in before lock, why the hell did you post that in this thread damn idiot" remember first time posting something and that happened here

GameTZ, and it's not even close. Goozex hasn't been useful for a couple years now, and trading on CAG isn't useful at all unless you are having a well-publicized lowball, unless you are lucky enough your topic stays on the front page for more than 3 minutes

Goozex is the worst thing I've ever seen for trading. Glyde is OK. CAG is fantastic for deals, the Slick Deals of gaming (or Slick Deals is the CAG of...everything else/random stuff).

GameTZ is hands down the best game TRADING site though. Sorry but that's not even a comparison. There's great record keeping and you can add/edit items, and message with your other trader within the trade itself so it's kept nice and neat for you and your fellow trader from the first offer until completion, then the history is always there. Also, people don't try to low ball you quite as badly as they do here.

Their forums can be too unruly, and their veterans get away with too much on the forums, but otherwise it's a good site that I highly recommend to any gamer.

Goozex, sent 53 games out this last year (+1 out now) and got 52 games in this last year (+2 pending in). I was even able to get most of the new hot games last year like Batman, Saint's Row, Skyrim, MW3, BF3, Rage, Dark Souls, DNF, Brink, Bullet storm, Dragon Age 2, etc. all usually within 2 months of release.

I have more gaming friends from GameTZ than from any other site. I have more trades there. But then, I've been using GameTZ since they were "UGTZ" (used game trading zone) back in the 90's. I think GameTZ's owner Bill does a really good job with the technical details and making a site that is "power user" friendly (not necessarily the easiest learning curve, but the one that once you know how it works has the best features). I think the Internet is big enough for more than one gaming oriented trading site, however, and I have made deals on CAG and Goozex and the dead TGN. Not to mention eBay and Amazon and before that good old USEnet. So free love for all! Lets just hope Microsoft and Sony don't figure out a way to make the used console gaming market go away like they pretty much have already done with the use PC gaming market!

I have to vote GameTZ on this one. I have 16 trades for CAG, and 1,718 trades (917 unique) on GameTZ. It just seems much easier to trade over there. When it comes to finding deals or listening to the podcast, I can't beat CAG though.

Unless you are trading whatever the current top 20 games are, Goozex is dead in the water. I collect classic Gameboy titles and between the 3 of these, I find them on GTZ easiest. Goozex's crowd is getting smaller and smaller.

Is Cheapy really pulling this shit again for another year? Your own site should not be up for an award because people would rather give Cheapy a Cheapy award than somebody else. This award should just be cancelled if Cheapy doesn't care about the integrity of his awards.

why is Glydea choose? I've sold dozens of games on glyde (never bought yet and obviously no trades as you can't trade) - if anything it's like Amazon marketplace with a simple UI.

voted for CAG anyway

Haha, look, I love CAG and all, but creating a category where they'd easily win their own award... okay, I'll shut up now :)

If CAG doesnt win then there is something wrong.

Glyde... the site where you can buy a dozen games and get a dozen refunds when none of them are ever shipped. Gotta love it.

bread's done
Back