Best Game Value 2010

[quote name='aznhero913']Bf bc2[/QUOTE]

I'll second Battlefield BC2, thanks to the abundance of free updates & maps (free if you bought it new, anyway).

Dragon Age Ultimate. 100s of hours for $60 or less (got mine at under $30). Red Dead Redemption as well.

Fallout New Vegas - i love this game for great quests and nice re-playability, i spent over 130 hours on this game alone w/o the dlc. i hate this game for it's frequent crashes :(

Peace Walker.
256px-Metal_Gear_Solid_Peace_Walker.jpg

Now hear me out.

Peace Walker was a game that had the misfortune of being on a not very popular system. As such not a whole bunch of people played it or were even aware of its existence. I personally would have never even touched it despite being a huge MGS fan if a friend did not give me the Big Boss PSP bundled with the game.

The game itself is amazing in its depth. Unlike most MGS games it is separated into well over a hundred story and extra missions that can be played at any time and in many cases out of order. It supported Local and ad-hoc multiplayer, massive amounts of collectables, Development menus, and tons of voice acting and files that can be unlocked and listened to for story purposes. I got nearly 100 hours out of by the time I got the true ending and all the unlockables that I truly cared about getting.

I know there is no way that this game will win but it really deserves to be nominated. It's easily one of the best games I played this gen and it deserves a console port so more people can experience it.

GTA IV: The Complete Edition

Even though I already finished all 3 before the release, I'd say that 3 massive games for $40 is pretty awesome.

Borderlands GOTY....I have spent countless hours killing bandits and collecting loot on Pandora. Great Value, GREAT game!!!!

Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Laugh all you want, but I've put hours and hours on that game, and it still hasn't gotten old (plus, it's one of the only new games I bought last year... :( )

Mass effect 2. It's so addicting that playing it once is not enough, and playing any game after it makes you feel like your missing something.

bread's done
Back