Best Game Value 2010

Pinball FX2 (DLC included). Which might be another category or few to consider - Best DLC Game Value, Best DLC Add-on Value, and Best DLC Sale - for the future.

Mass Effect 2 has been $10 for the 360 multiple times over the past few months and with the DLC (which was also on sale during Xmas) this is easily over 100 hours of gameplay.

Starcraft 2.

If it's anything like the first installment, people will still be playing it competitively in 10 years. Hard to put a number on just how much value that is. You can play casually, or professionally, and there's always someone more or less at your skill level to play with or against, and probably always will be.
Oh, and the single-player campaign is pretty cool, too. :)

A strong second: Humble Indie Bundle 2. Wow, that was a good deal.

And I'll throw a nod to Angry Birds as well.

Can i vote against a game? I vote AGAINST New Vegas... it sucked monkey balls on release, all sorts of bugs and glitches. I LOVED Fallout 3... play through many times with most of the DLC and maybe it was just such high hopes, but those kinds of problems are inexcusable in my opinion.

So many good ones... hard to pick at full retail. Never paid that...

Hmm I always wait til most games price drop or there is a online deal. So if it has to be at launch, I am going to go with NHL11 since I am still playing that 5 months later

[quote name='kburns10']Red Dead. And they are still supporting it with expansions like Undead Nightmare.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Borderlands GOTY.

Borderlands was already a massive game when it came out, including all the DLC makes it a bigger & more complete experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guinaevere']For the money, and the number of people I know who are addicted to the game, I'm going to have to say Angry Birds.[/QUOTE]
Angry Birds was released in December 09 :).

Mass Effect 2
BFBC 2
Super Street Fighter IV
Red Dead
MGS: Peace Walker
Ys Seven
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Borderlands GOTY

In terms of sheer addictiveness and replay, I'd have to go with Black Ops Multiplayer. Def. fun to play no matter what mood you're in or how long it's been. Not my favorite game by any stretch, but def. one hell of a value, esp. on PSN b/c there's no annual fee.

Would've been ME2 for me, but since I got on PS3, it wouldn't apply to 2010.

bread's done
Back