Best Game Value 2010

red dead redemption!

are other titles allowed to be listed? i've seen others post off-choices in the other votes too. didn't mean to be bitter, just asking.

I spent over 200 hours in Dragon Quest IX and still have a lot I can do it in. For a DS game, I find that to be a remarkable value.

hmmmmm tough to vote on, for multiplayer-call of duty black ops
but for single player, Mass effect 2, hell i am still playing the single player 0_o, will i ever finish lol

Close call for me but I have to say Dragon Age Ultimate. It's insane how many hours you can sink into that game. Borderlands: GotY is a close second though.

I'd go with Monster Hunter Tri, clearly the underdog on the list, but bring tons of hours of enjoyment

Borderlands: GOTY

If you do all the missions in this game and do a 2nd play trough you get 110+ hours out of it and I paid only 12 Euro for it in a deal so that is one heck of a value! :D

Red Dead Redemption : $29.99 NEW on gamestop.com (a while ago)
Undead Collection : $12.50 (xbox live a while ago)

Total price : about $42.50

Yup. I'd say that patience is a virtue.

I said RDR because there's a ton of stuff to do and I could just lose hours roaming the wilderness and lassoing varmints.

Can we do a write in vote for Minecraft or Game Dev Story? 2 games that we cheap as hell and I played a ton of!

As multiple 2010 game of the year award winner, Mass Effect 2 was available at multiple locations new for just $10 last year. You don't get much better value than that.

Borderlands GOTY, I put many hours on that game with my wife, and the even more when we got the GOTY edition and played online together with my brother in law, Fallout was an addiction, but this comes no where near as the hours we put on Borderlands (and still going)

Just Cause 2. Have spent many hours just running around blowing stuff up without doing any storyline stuff and I'm having a blast. Best open world game I've played by far.

Value? I have to go with Fallout: New Vegas. I dropped 60 hours into the main game in a single playthrough and I still need to see the other endings/mission paths.

RDR for me with it's big open world and awesome multiplayer and co-op features
It's no wonder it won the VGA award for GOTY

Gotta go with Dragon Age Orgins:Ultimate Edition.

Got it when EA ran a 50% off deal and it's provided so much entertainment for the price.

My wife has played through DAO so many times. Like seriously around 20+ playthroughs. Anything that can keep her entertained for that long deserves a medal.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Borderlands GOTY. Was $29 on BF and it gives you an untold number of hours of gameplay.[/QUOTE]

Would easily have been my vote, if it actually included content and not a code, thereby shutting out anyone without broadband access.

bread's done
Back