Best Game Value 2011

Skyrim is going to win but I've been enjoying Saints Row The Third and spending a lot of time in it.

I was one of the fortunate few who jumped on the Batman: Arkham City collector's edition from Best Buy for $35!

[quote name='kburns10']Saints Row the Third. Lots of DLC coming for it too.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='JP']Skyrim is going to win but I've been enjoying Saints Row The Third and spending a lot of time in it.[/QUOTE]
Third'd. I've spent an inordinate amount of time playing it, especially since I'm damn near immortal after upgrading everything at the end of the game. Unlimited ammo and super powerful weapons FTW. Not to mention that there are still challenges to do and if you get bored with all of that then there's still things to do.

Possible spoilers:
For example, you could try and go explore the downed ships n planes that you helped to sink/crash or go zombie hunting in the section of the city with that plane wreck and the huge fires still burning

Totally insane game and I'm having more of a blast with it than I've had with GTA in months.
[quote name='lionheart4life']Red Dead: GOTY[/QUOTE]
This is my runner up game after SR3. Huge open game world with no real loading screens unless you're starting a mission.

Shouldn't this contest be closed with Skyrim being the winner? :shock: Also needs to be renamed "Elder Scrolls Award 20xx", along with another certain award being renamed "The Gamestop Award".

[quote name='Blabadon']$40 for one of the most personal adventures of your life in your pocket... Again.
Pokémon Black and White.[/QUOTE]
Seconded. Haven't played much new this past year, but Pokemon B/W is worth every penny.

[quote name='fitbabits']I was one of the fortunate few who jumped on the Batman: Arkham City collector's edition from Best Buy for $35![/QUOTE]
There are separate threads for "Best Deals" :p

IIRC, this thread is to nominate the games that give the best bang for your buck even at MSRP.

Skyrim

3DS w/ ambassador games and the built in street pass. It's dumb but after the initial purchase I spend an unusual amount of time playing those free games.

1st place: Portal 2 (Best game ever! And got it for free for completing the steam summer event ARG and getting the golden potato! \\:D/)

2nd place: Bastion (Best $5 game ever? Possibly. Already played through twice and still loving it ).

bread's done
Back